Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coming Out ❯ Coming Out ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- As usual I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega.

Just to remind anyone who reads this story this is set where
Cream is 16
Amy is 22
Sonic is 25
Tails is 18
Knuckles is 26
Big is 28

Now as usual on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Coming Out

Prologue

Today is a beautiful morning, the doe in bed thought it is, Cream then looked away from the window and then looked at someone who was more beautiful then morning, Amy Rose, the pink hedgehog looked cute when she was asleep as if no one could harm her.

Cream found that Amy was cuddling her close, the doe did not want to wake the pink hedgehog, but Cream moved a bit more closer to her lover and gave her a chaste like kiss on the lips.

Amy opened her eyes and saw her loving rabbit awake as well.

“Good morning sleepyhead.” Cream said. Amy then sat up in the bed they shared rubbed her eyes looked at her and replied groggily “Good morning.”

Cream and Amy have been going out for about less then a year now but to be more accurate it has been 9 months.

Cream remembered how they first got together.

-------------------------------

9 Months Ago

It was at a party Sonic would usually have once or twice a month, everyone was hanging out talking, having the friendly competition here and there. Everyone was having fun, Sonic did this so everyone could get together the only exceptions were Shadow and Rouge lets face it you could hardly call them friends.

Also as usual Froggy and Cheese were brought along by their masters Big and Cream and as usual Knuckles never stayed long since he needs to guard the Master Emerald.

By then Amy and Cream were doing their girl talk alone as usual. But little did they know that they would do something unusual for the both of them in a good way.

They were alone in Sonic’s bedroom upstairs, they had there little chats again as usual.

“Cream you look great in your new outfit.” Amy said.

Cream set Cheese down on the soft bed for the little chao to rest.

“Thanks Amy I picked it out myself, I thought it was time for a change.” replied Cream.

Cream’s new outfit still had the same colour code of orange and yellow, her skirt was a bit shorter but only went as far as above her knees a respectable level to her, she wore shirt that was orange that covered all of her body but there were no sleeves which showed her slender arms and she kept the same style of gloves and shoes.

Her personality has never changed at all so she was still the same peaceful little doe she was 10 years ago.

They started talking as they always did “So how about Sonic are you still trying to go out with him?”

Amy then said “Nah, after all these years I should of got him by now,” her tone was sad “but I have looked on the bright side though.” she gave Cream a smile to show she is ok.

“I see.” Cream smiled back. Amy then noticed something “Your clothes are a bit ruffled in places.”

Cream then replied “They are?” Amy then said “Yeah, allow me to help you with that.” she offered.

Amy was pulling down the skirt just a little bit and sorting out her shirt “You know guys always like to see a woman perfectly dressed.” she said as she was checking Cream over.

The doe then said “Really.” her friend answered back “Yeah there are loads of things guys like to see in a woman, perfectly dressed, looks attractive, you know that sort of thing.”

It was then Amy stood up, she was so close to Cream’s face they looked each other in the eyes, Amy’s hands were still on the hem of her shirt, her hands then let go of her shirt and her hands held Creams waist.

They must of felt something cause the next thing could not be explained, it was like if it was magic. They went closer and closer to each others faces Amy then tilted her head and there lips met, Amy’s hands went from Cream’s gorgeous waist to her hug her closer to her and her right hand went to feel her soft long ears while Cream stroked her quills with her right hand and her left hand was wrapped around Amy’s back, they started to open there mouths and dance with each others tongues it was so wrong but it felt so right to them.

Cheese did not understand what was going on the little chao has never seen such a situation between the two the chao just watched hoping Cream knows what she was doing.

Amy and Cream broke their kiss looking at each other in shock they never knew they had feelings like these, Amy was about to leave until Cream kept a hold of her, looked at her with love in her eyes and placed her right hand on Amy’s face and she was about to kiss her again until the door opened.

The girls stopped what they were doing, stepped away from each other and tried acting normal as possible.

The blue hedgehog looked at them and said “Hey, I thought I told you girls last time to stay out of my bedroom.”

Cream turned towards Sonic and said “Sorry Sonic we just needed a private place to talk.” Sonic replied “Use the bathroom then.” he then went out and waited for them to come out, the girls came out with Cheese in tow.

The girls went away from Sonic and Cream said “What were we doing in there?” Amy replied “I do not know.” they were quiet for a little while until Cream asked shyly “Maybe we should go out on a date then maybe we can find out if these feelings are real.” Amy then said “Sure, tomorrow at 1:00 in the afternoon.” Cream then said “Sure.”

--------------------------------

Present Day

It has not been easy cause Amy wanted to keep this relationship a secret from everyone including from Cream’s mother, this really infuriated her cause she wanted everyone to know that they were a couple.

Amy then came out of the bathroom and said “You can use the shower now Cream.”

“Just a minute.” Cream replied. She went over to Cheese and tapped it lightly to wake it up “Chao chao.” the blue creature said as if to say good morning.

So far Cheese has had no objections to this relationship so that was good, Cream then said “Good morning Cheese” with a smile she went to the bathroom.

When she was getting ready she thought about how much she wanted to tell someone about this relationship but she could not, she took off her long orange shirt she used as her pajamas and went into the shower the doe thought how much she wanted to come out clean to her mother and her friends about this relationship but coming out seemed to have been difficult to Amy including if it is in public.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review cause I need to see if this is successful. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.