Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coming Out ❯ Chapter 1 The Question ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- As usual I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega.

I would also like to thank everyone who sent in their reviews and I am glad I am doing well on this fic. Spork I know in my bio I said I don’t dislike anything but I do not like malexmale stuff (but I do hope to tolerate such things someday because malexmale believe it or not scares me) but still it was thoughtful of you to recommend a fic to me and I would like to thank you for recommending this fic to night emerald.
Chelseahedgehog when you said change the rating I don’t understand cause I have made sure that I rated this fic right, unless there is a good reason then I will change it to R rated. Now as usual on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Coming Out

Chapter 1 The Question

Amy was setting up breakfast in their dining room while Cream was in the shower, it is a routine they usually go through, one day Amy would take a shower and Cream would make breakfast then the next day they switched around. They have always done this since they started living together.

Amy had not changed much she still wore her red dress, red shoes with a white stripe on each shoe also she had her gloves with gold on the wrists and she kept her piko piko hammer.

Cream came into the dining room with Cheese as they smelled the breakfast when they entered, it was just the normal everyday thing 2 slices of toast and a glass of orange juice. Cream wore her usual shirt and skirt that she wore 9 months ago.

The couple took their seats opposite sides from each and Cheese sat in between them with some fruit for the chao to eat and some water for it. During breakfast Amy’s leg started touching Cream’s leg under the table and it started to rub against it.

“Stop that. Not while I am eating breakfast.” Cream said while laughing.

Amy replied “What if I don’t want to.” she smiled coyly

Cream then asked politely “Amy please not right now.”

Amy then stopped and was finishing off the last of her breakfast. There was a lot of sexual tension between the hedgehog and the doe cause they have not made love yet the reason they have not yet is that they did not feel ready yet.

Cream then said “Amy can I ask you something important?”

Amy then replied “Sure Cream, what is it?”

“Well you know we have been a couple for almost a year now right.” Amy nodded, the doe carried on “Well I want to do so many things with you but I also want..” Cream was quiet knowing this might not agree with her lover who was drinking her orange juice then Cream stuttered quickly “I..I.want everyone to know about us.”

The pink hedgehog spat out her drink over Cheese when she heard what Cream asked, Cheese looked a bit annoyed and said ”Chao chao chao chao chao?” which translated ‘Hey what was that for?’

Amy stroked the little blue chao to say sorry and she asked Cream “What!?”

Cream clarified “I want our friends and my mother to know about us? I have had enough of hiding our relationship from everyone.”

Amy then said “You think this is easy for me to say to everyone we know.”

Cream then suggested calmly and politely “Maybe we could let it down gently to them?”

Amy then said sarcastically “Hello everyone everything seems fine, Eggman is not bothering us and oh yeah by the way me and Cream are lovers.”

Cream tried to be strong not to show tears to what she said, then Cream took Amy’s hand into hers and entwined their fingers.

The innocent rabbit said with a look of seriousness in her eyes “Amy please don’t be like that, we will tell them together ok.”

Amy felt weakened by her lover then she said “Look I want you to know I not ashamed of this relationship nor do I regret it so we will tell them ok.”

Cream felt assured by this, the doe gave a quick peck on the pink hedgehog’s lips and said “Thank you.”

Amy then said “Come on I will wash up and you dry up and put away the dishes, glasses and utensils then we can go out somewhere ok.”

Cream nodded her head to say yes, the two lovers got up and started the job. Cheese would help but the little chao would not be able to lift anything.

Amy helped Cream when she was done with her bit, after the job was done they made sure they were ready, windows were locked and everything was turned off, Cream then picked up Cheese.

Amy waited patiently when Cream came out of their apartment she locked the door double checked it and they were off down the hall, down the flight of stairs and went out of the apartment building.

As they were leaving Cream then said “Lets go to the chao garden first so we can leave Cheese there with her friends.”

Amy then replied “Ok.”

Off they went to the garden so they could probably be alone from the worlds eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review that’s all I ask for advice or even show me that I am doing fine also I want to know is Cheese a he or a she I need to know for future chapters. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.