Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coming Out ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Coming Out

Epilogue

Today was like any normal day, people were doing their usual things, as Amy would say “Same thing, different day.” Cream thought. The two lovers were going back to their apartment which is just a couple of blocks away now, they have just shopped for their usual groceries.

Cream saw that Amy was back to her old self now she did not had to hide their love for each other. Their friends talked to them still as well which was a miracle in the pink hedgehog’s eyes.

Sonic still looked uncomfortable about this situation but at least he is tolerating their relationship, Tails was being nice to them like his usual self, Knuckles did not care or mind and Big well lets just say he still his usual stupid self.

When they finally got home to their apartment they put away the food and other products bought into their rightful places like tins in the tins cupboard.

After the job was done Amy said “Phew at least we can finally relax now.”

Cream then said “Uh huh.”

Amy looked at her loving rabbit and asked while feeling her forehead to see if her temperature was right “Are you feeling alright?”

Cream then said “Amy can you please sit down I want to talk about something important.”

The both of them sat down on the couch as Cream held Amy’s hands and said “You know the other day I said I wanted to do a lot of things with you.”

Amy nodded and Cream continued by asking “Well I wanted to ask when do you want to...... make love?”

Amy then said “Oh.” she then added after thinking quickly “We will make love when we both want to and obviously you want to.”

The doe then said “But that does not give me the chance to get ready.”

Amy then said coyly “Does it not make it a lot more fun not knowing when I will pounce on?”

Cream then laughed and said “Yeah you are right.”

Cream then said “But what if I ne….”

She was cut off by Amy’s lips pressed against her lips, Amy was on top of the doe who laid on the couch, Cream then thought of something she then broke the kiss and asked “Amy you don’t think I am controlling when we are together do you?”

Amy could see that she had to know and she answered Cream saying “Honestly I do not think you are.”

Cream then smiled and embraced Amy as they kissed again, they were like that for almost forever Cream then put her right hand on her lovers quills to stroke everyone of them, Amy like a spy slipped her tongue into Cream’s mouth to meet with her tongue, as their saliva mixed their tongues started to wrestle each other.

Cheese has been following them all day, the small chao smiled happy for Cream and Amy that they worked things out, he then did the most polite thing and left the two lovers alone.

Amy then broke the kiss and they both looked at each other with love in their eyes, the pink hedgehog then kissed her lover’s cheeks and then went down to her neck to give her the rabbit a love bite which made the doe yelp, Cream felt like she was under her lover’s power, the pink hedgehog then grabbed a hold of the hem of the rabbit’s shirt, she then pulled it up over her navel.

Then a knock was heard at the door, Amy did not seem to mind who was at the door as long as whoever it was there left, Cream did not seem to have that same idea as she said as she went to the door “Amy we can not do this now but I promise we will do it when it is romantic.”

She opened it to see Chocola floating saying “Choa Cheese Choa?” which was translated ‘Is Cheese here?’

Cream then nodded and brought Cheese to the door and she remembered telling Cheese that Chocola can be told if the blue chao wants to tell someone.

After the two chaos went to another room, Amy looked disappointed and Cream whispered in to her ear coyly “Does it not make it a lot more fun not knowing when it will start?”

Cream went to the kitchen to start dinner as Amy thought of those words ‘When it will start?’ which made her question it a lot cause with Cream you did not know what to expect but at least her fears have been conquered so she did not worry about hiding anymore but another question crossed the pink hedgehog’s mind will Cream actually tell her mother Vanilla at some point.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review all I ask you all is that you enjoyed my fic and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this and I am thinking about a sequel to this. One more question R rated fics I still don’t understand these ratings business but if a fic is R rated does that mean you can write ‘Lemons’? Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.