Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coming Out ❯ Chapter 5 Finally Coming Out ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Coming Out

Chapter 5 Finally Coming Out

Amy and Cream were in the living room of Sonic’s house the music was playing, the people around them were talking and laughing. Amy felt very uncomfortable, her lover noticed this and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and said “Do not worry we can do this.”

Amy nodded, the music was not that loud it was loud enough to hear and it was loud enough for someone to talk to their friends.

Amy finally gained the confidence she needed as her and Cream with Cheese in tow went to their friends and Amy said “Guys can we talk I need to confess something.”

Sonic looked at her with wonder but Tails looked normal when she said that, Knuckles did not look bothered and Big just looked like his usual simpleton like self.

“Everyone I recommend you sit down for this.” everyone did as she said but Knuckles said “I am not staying I’m off.”

The pink hedgehog then suggested “Knuckles, I think you need to know as well this is important.”

Knuckles just shrugged and put his back against the wall.

Amy then turned to everyone and said “You guys may have noticed for the past nine months that I may have been acting strange lately.”

All of her friends sat up in their seats in wonder since they wanted to know what was wrong with her, as for Tails he faked interest knowing what it was.

Amy then started to say but stuttered a little “I..I am you se..see…”

She was quiet a little while then she shook her head and said “I can not do this.” she tried to go but instead Cream took a hold of her hand and looked to her with the look of confidence in her eyes, Amy then thought of earlier before they came here.

30 minutes ago

Cream came out of the bathroom finishing off her preparation for their big night, she then saw Amy looking at herself in the mirror of their bedroom as if thinking, Cream then put her arms around her waist, hugged her from behind and kissed her lover on the cheek.

She then asked “Are you alright?”

Amy replied “I do not know what to say.”

Cream turned her around to face her and said “Just say what’s on your mind or in your heart, that’s what I do.”

The pink hedgehog looked at the doe and said “What if I say something wrong?”

She then replied “I believe in you, I believe in you so much that I have left this situation in your hands.”

“Would it not be better for you to say it?” she asked.

Cream looked at her and said “I will but I will make it clear to them that you are not lying.”

Amy nodded and said “You will be there for me, right.”

Cream gave her a kiss on the lips and said “Of course I will be there for you always.”

“Chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao.” they saw and heard Cheese which translated ‘Lets go or else we are going to be late.’

Cream then said “Sorry Cheese of course we will be off.”

Present

Amy then walked up to her friends again but this time with confidence and said “Guys you see for the past nine months I have been with someone, You see me and..”

Cream then held her hand and entwined her fingers with her as Amy said “Me and Cream are going out.”

Sonic looked shocked, Tails smiled at them knowing this was right, he was the first to get up go towards her, hug her and say “Amy no matter what happens or who ever you fall in love with I will support you through this.” the pink hedgehog looked glad that she has a friend to support her.

Knuckles had a grin on his face and laughed a little as he said “Now I am glad that I have stayed.”

Big did not understand as he was in utter confusion but he seem to have got the basics of the situation which is a first time for him to understand the basics.

Sonic then said still in shock and denial “You mean as in girls night out sort of thing right you know do each others fur that sort of thing?”

Cream clarified saying “No, lovers.”

Sonic was still in denial over this since he has never met anyone like them before to him they were the first female lovers he had seen.

Sonic then said “Excuse me Amy but could you hit me with your hammer to make sure this is not a dream.”

Amy then pinched him “Owww” he almost screamed

She then said “This is not a dream Sonic, this is real.”

Sonic still looked shocked and said “Are you sure?” obviously still in denial.

Amy replied “Yes I am sure.”

After all that everyone got back to their usual talks and other things.

Cream then said to Amy “See I told you no one would hate you.”

Amy then replied “Yeah I guess you were right.”

Big then came over to his friends with Froggy on his head and he said “Hey Amy I wanted to see if you were ok cause yesterday when I saw you you did not seem good.”

Amy was glad he did not have anything against her and replied to the big purple cat “Yeah I am ok Big.” Big then smiled and went to get a snack that was on the table.

Knuckles left as usual to protect the Master Emerald, Sonic was still in denial he looked towards Tails who was next to him and he saw something in him, the blue hedgehog had to ask “Did you know all along?”

The kit just nodded and asked “Are you alright?”

Sonic wanted to ask him a load of questions but one he wanted to ask him was the most important and he asked his friend “How did you deal with it?”

Tails looked at Sonic and said like a wise man “Give it time my friend and then you will learn to accept them as lovers like I did but the hard way.”

Sonic looked at him and asked “What do you mean?”

Tails then said “Listen well and you might learn what I went through when I found out.”

The two friends were talking and Sonic did learn something from Tails, when the kit was done talking he then looked at the couple and gave it shot Sonic went over to Amy and Cream who were playing with Cheese. The only word that he said was as they looked at him was.

“Congratulations.”

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review all I ask you all is that you enjoyed my fic and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this and plus next chapter will be the epilogue. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.