Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coming Out ❯ Chapter 4 Tell Me Why? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Coming Out

Chapter 4 Tell Me Why?

Amy walked along the country side with tears still streaking down her cheeks, Cheese was trying to calm her down but he could not stop her. The pink hedgehog stopped at a ledge of a mountain all there was at the bottom was just jagged rocks.

She looked down it and said to herself ”This ‘sniff’ is perfect.”

She wrote a note and left it on her person so anyone could find it on her, she checked to see if it was just right to explain everything.

It said “Dear Cream, Big ,Sonic, Tails and Knuckles”

“I am sorry it had come to this but I just could not live through any more pain, you see for the past 9 months I have been seeing someone and I am afraid I could not let any of you find out cause of what you all would think of me, I do not want to be hated cause of who I love and I am sorry that this was my only answer. One last thing I am sorry Cream I loved you with all my heart and we could of been together forever but sadly I could not see such things and I hope you will understand what I went through.”

“Farewell my friends and my beautiful Creamy.”

The letter was signed in her own handwriting ‘Amy Rose’ to show it is real. After she read it and thought it was perfect, before she jumped off she decided to take one last look at the scenery around her. Cheese was obviously worried cause he was trying to stop Amy but instead she pushed the chao away with her foot so she was not bothered by him.

There she looked around at her surroundings before taking one step closer to the edge.

----------------------------------

Cream landed near a lake to ask another friend something.

She shouted “Big!”

The large purple cat looked at her running up to him while he was fishing with Froggy nearby.

She huffed and puffed as if tired out, but it was amazing how she carried on especially when she asked him straight out “Do you know where Amy is?”

Big thought for a moment saying “Well..um.”

Cream being very impatient said “Come on Big I do not have all day where is she?”

He looked towards Froggy who just did a rabbit which sound like he told his master something, Big then pointed to her in one direction and said in a slow way “Amy went with Cheese in that direction.”

Cream then ran in that direction and said “Thanks Big.”

Cream ran as fast as she could, she wanted this relationship to work and it will work if they both go through it together.

Cream saw Amy at the ledge and she shouted “Hey Amy.”

The pink hedgehog was caught by surprised she turned around with tears that was still visible to Cream also her eyes were stained red, Amy then thought “I can not let Cream watch me commit suicide.”

She then shouted back to Cream “Cream get out of here.”

The doe had a confused look on her face and asked “Why?”

Cream then looked at Cheese who was on the ground unconscious.

Cream went over to her long time friend to check on him, he was okay just out cold.

Amy then thought “This is my chance she won’t see me while she checks on Cheese, Cream then looked up to see Amy with her arms stretched out and falling backwards.

Cream then shouted “AMY NOOOO!”

Amy fell off the ledge but Cream would not give up that easily, she ran to the ledge and jumped down. She saw it was a long drop and Amy was too far to catch up to. But Cream had an idea while falling she flapped one of her ears to turn her back to the ground and then flap both of her ears to make her fall quicker to catch up to the pink hedgehog. When Cream got to Amy she caught her into her arms and started to fly back up to the ledge, she may have felt tired but she was not going to fall to their death. Cream then grabbed a hold of the side of the cliff where they started in this situation with her free hand but she could not do a thing since her other hand had Amy with her. Amy looked to her with shock and shame for herself to try such an act, Cream tried to get up but there was no way she could do this alone. She then felt someone trying to pull them up but it was not that strong but whoever it was tried their best and she found gradually they were being pulled up, when Cream saw who it was she could not believe it, it was Cheese who saved them but it was not by much. When Cream and Amy was pulled up nearer to safety Cream put Amy on the side and then she pulled herself up.

After that ordeal Cream looked at Amy with a mix of anger and sadness as she asked her lover “Why? Tell me, why would you do this?”

Amy bowed her head in shame and said “I.. I did not want to live with people who might not care for me anymore and I thought you would never forgive me for saying those awful things to you.”

“Amy,” Cream said with the sound of understanding in her voice but sadness was still in her eyes and tears fell down to the ground and she said “No matter what happens I will always love you also how do you know how everyone might react, they might understand.”

Amy then said “What if they don’t.”

Cream then replied “So does it matter?”

Amy then answered back “I am scared.”

She then added “Scared of what might happen, I have played many scenarios in my head what if we were killed by one of them, what if..”

She was cut off by a finger on her lips “Do not say that again cause it will never happen you know how I know cause..” the doe was quiet wondering if Amy should know about Tails knowing about them.

Cream carried on from where she left off “Cause they are our friends they have been for many years I am sure 1 little situation involving us will never make them hate us.”

Amy smiled for the first time throughout the whole conversation as she said “Cream you are right I can not believe I did not see it this way.”

Cheese was then floating near Cream saying “Chao chao chao.” which translated ‘is everything alright.’

Cream then nodded towards Cheese and got up, she smiled and held her hand out to Amy and said “Shall we go?”

Amy then replied with a smile still on her face “We shall.”

Amy then took a hold of Cream’s hand and off they went with Cheese following them back home but also to start anew tomorrow night.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review all I ask you all is that you enjoyed my fic and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers