Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coming Out ❯ Chapter 3 Ease My Pain ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Chelsea/Allie hedgehog I still do not understand why I should change the rating when I made sure I have rated this right as I have said before if there is a good reason for a change I will change it to R rated ok. Now as usual on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Coming Out

Chapter 3 Ease My Pain

Tails was quietly working on his newest invention, he was trying to find a way for someone like himself to camouflage so anyone can walk past someone unnoticed he has been working on this for 3 days. He was delicately screwing in the screws on his invention.

Until he heard a loud continues knock at the front door, luckily for him he did not break the invention when he was surprised by the knock at the door. He covered his invention with a nearby cloth, he then went to the front door and opened it. The next thing he saw was a soaking wet Cream grabbing him by the waist, she was on her knees crying while she hugged him.

It has crossed the kit’s mind why she was here the only thing he could do for her was shut the door go on his knees, hug her and stroke her head to calm the doe down he wondered what could get his friend into this state?

He then asked politely “Cream are you alright?”

Her only reply to his question was a couple of sniffles and trying to talk which came out as gibberish.

The next thing he did was take her to his couch in his living room, he then said “Do you want me to get you anything?”

She shook her head while she was on his shoulder and her tears soaked his fur, he used both his tails to grab a hold of a near by box of tissues he then used his free left hand to get the tissues he then took one tissue out and gave it to Cream who used it to wipe eyes and her nose.

Tails knew her very well whenever she said she did not need anything she actually did need something like someone to keep her company and the few tissues he had to calm her down just enough for her to speak.

5 tissues later Tails finally asks her “Is there anything you want to talk about?” she looked towards her friend with those stained red eyes he then added “But if you do not want to say a thing I will understand.”

Cream finally said “I am ‘sniff’ afraid.”

“Afraid of what?” he asked calmly

The doe replied still sniffling “Scared ‘sniff’ of Amy ‘sniff’.”

Tails was starting to get the idea as he said “Why?”

Cream then sad “Well ‘sniff’ Amy and I had an ‘sniff’ argument and she said some horrible things ‘sniff’.”

“Like what?” the fox said sounding like a counsellor.

She then calmed down a bit more and said “You would ‘sniff’ not understand the argument cause I promised Amy I would not tell anyone ‘sniff’ unless we were to tell anyone together.”

“I know.” he said

“What!” she exclaimed

“I know you and Amy are going out together as lovers correct?”

Cream was shocked she did not know anyone would find out. She just had to ask “How long have you known this for?”

He replied “4 and a half months.” he then quickly added knowing what her next question was “No one else knows and I have kept it a secret.”

Tails then said “You know at first when I found out I was in denial, I could not believe it and did not want to believe it but it was real and it made me sad.”

She then asked him “Why?”

He looked at her with sadness in his eyes stood up and fiddled with the tip of his right tail, he did this when he was nervous, he then said “Cause I loved you and Amy.”

Cream looked at him with a bit of shock and a bit of wonder for what he meant by he loved both Amy and herself.

He then said “What I mean is I was stuck in who to choose I wanted both of you but obviously that wouldn’t be right, so I tried to choose but both of you had so many good points I still could not choose, for 1 whole year I had that feeling until” a tear went down his furry cheek as he added “I saw the both of you together kissing I cried all night seeing the both of you together in that garden. Ironic isn’t it.”

Cream did not know that when she started her relationship with Amy that she would hurt someone, he then assured her ”I am over it now and I just think of the both of you as friends now so there is no hard feelings. Who ever you are with I will never think differently of you or Amy and I will support you both in your relationship.”

Cream then nodded with tears still in her eyes from earlier.

Tails then said “Enough about me and how I found out, you have a problem I need to help you with, do you feel like telling me if not then you don’t have to.”

Cream then asked “Do you think I would try to be controlling in a relationship?”

Tails then said “We all can be controlling in some way whether it is ordering someone or trying to show someone you know what’s best for a relationship but I am afraid that this is not for me to answer that is for you to answer.”

The peaceful rabbit then asked one last question “Why do you think Amy desperately hides what she feels for me?”

Tails looked at her and said like a wise man who knew all ”Amy is afraid once she comes out she will become an outsider and will be shunned by everyone she cares for.”

Cream started to understand she knew it was obvious why Amy was hiding her love for her but she finally understood why Amy is so stressed, Amy’s conclusion of thinking that she is trying to be dominant in this relationship is connected to her hiding her feelings. The doe had a look of resolve over her.

Tails looked to her and said “If you love Amy so much I would look for her if I were you.”

Cream then kissed him on the cheek and said “Thank you.”

The doe ran out of Tails house and went off to look for her lover the one she had pushed so far, the one who she gave like an order to jump off a cliff. She then tried to flap her ears to gain flight to get a better look from above which was successful.

Tails was at the front door watching his friend go off to find her destiny. As for him before he went back to work, he felt like he had finally took the weight of the world off his shoulders and had finally got something off his chest but it was with one of the people he fell for and he savoured these feelings for a while until he went back to work for to him work was never done whether it was personal or machine related it did not matter cause his friends and inventions was work he really enjoyed very much.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review all I ask you all is that you enjoyed my fic and say what was good about the story. 1 more thing everyone who read most of my fics do think the plot in this one or any others were good I need to know cause I always doubt myself when it comes to this. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.