Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson Act ❯ Memorable Death ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thats it, I've given up on trying to get you ppl to review :( Here's the next chapter, hope you like.


~*A memorable death*~



Alone again... I thought happily to myself as I glided through the sweet smelling air.

Suddenly I felt something wrap around my waist, weighing me down a great deal. I looked below me and saw the Hedgehog clinging to me with a fearful look on his face.

Must not like heights...

" Dammit what are you doing hedgehog?!" I spat as he tried pulling himself up.

" I’m coming with you stupid!" He yelled.

I growled and thrusted all of my weight to my left side, trying to buck off the hedgehog‘s grip.

" Eep! Knock it off I’m gonna fall!" Sonic growled.

" Exactly what I intend for!" I hissed. For some reason I wanted to face Eggman alone.

"No way your going alone Knucklehead!"

"Stop calling me that hedgehog!"

" Then refer to me by my name!"

I tried flinging the hedgehog off again, but he only tightened his hold.

" Let go of me!" I screamed now lowering myself into the trees trying to loose him through the branches.

"Woah! Pull up pull up!" Sonic yelped, his voice tinged with fear.

"Wha?" I looked ahead of me to see what Sonic was hollering about. My eyes widened as I saw an enormous tree only a foot away.

This is going to hurt...

I collided with the tree. The impact tossed the hedgehog of with no effort.

I laid on the ground moaning in agony. I sat up rubbing my now bloodied nose, ignoring the burning pain in my face and ribcage.

" Sonic? Where are you?" I looked around trying to spot anything blue.

" Yo..." I saw a hand flail up from the thick grass and then disappear.

I slowly got up from my fall, being mindful of my condition, and walked over to where I had seen the hedgehog’s hand.

"You alright?" I asked, as I stared at the dizzied hedgehog.

" I think so... Red... Your a freaking maniac..."

I smirked slightly still watching Sonic try to struggle out of the shrubbery. After he had rose up to his feet we paced towards Mobotropolis.

"So has Robotnik caused you guys any trouble lately?" I asked curiously. Usually I was told, or more dragged into a fight with Eggman.

"Actually no, he hasn’t shown up in quite a while. Probably gave up." Sonic said in a prideful and mocking voice. "Guess I was just too much for the bastard."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. By now we were at a metal barrier, must have been the start of Eggman’s base. It looked a lot different from how I had last seen it. It looked somewhat unkempt, I can’t explain how, but there was something different about it.

While I was still examining the foundation, Sonic took the initiative to propel himself to the top, but not so gracefully missing the barbed wires.

" Ow shit, these stupid hunks of junk!" Sonic then tried yanking them off the wall, but only creating more annoyance to himself.

" Stop foolin’ around Red, the alarm may go off any second." With that the Hedgehog disappeared over the other side of the metal wall that was towering over me.

" Yeah.. Be right there..." I was trembling again, but I wasn’t scared, or cold. It was something else. I lifted up my clenched hand. Opening it to reveal a glistening green emerald. I was relieved and calmed to know I had it with me.

So how am I going to get up?

That bloody hedgehog hadn’t made note, again, that I couldn’t keep up with him. Sure I could glide, but not fly.

I quickly fastened myself onto the seemingly tallest tree I could find.

I could have easily made it over the top if that damn hedgehog hadn’t tagged along..

I thought bitterly to myself while ascending up the tree.

But, I guess it’s always been his job to keep an eye on Robotnik... Not mine.

I finally climbed over the treetops, now the inside of Eggman’s base was visible, and like I had imagined, from past experience. It was huge. I could just make out a small blue figure, Sonic, who was tapping his foot impatiently staring at the wall.

" Well, at least he waited for me this time..." I growled as I leapt from the tree branch and glided quickly over the structure. Completely missing the barbed wires, I landed quietly on the ground scratch-free aside to where Sonic stood, which made the blue hedgehog swear under his breathe.

" This place is a little out of shape..." Sonic said while scanning the area. " No robots, no alarms no nothing. Maybe the guy cracked." The hedgehog then wandered over to where Eggman’s headquarters were.

I was quite astonished myself. On all of the machines or carriers I had seen Robotnik built, they sure outdid his base by a long shot. Something that smelled rotten then past my nose. I cringed from the horrid odor.

I followed the scent, and came upon something I would never except.

" Sonic..." I could barely choke out the words.

I then heard the hedgehog scurry over. I witnessed as his emerald eyes widened in shock and disgust.

" Robotnik..." That was the first time I had heard Sonic say the evil genius’ name properly.

My Amethyst eyes also laid upon the dead, decaying Robotnik.

~*End of Chapter 7*~


I'm running out of my pre-written chapters O.o, looks like I'm going to have to start writing againt soon XD

Thankees for reading, next chapter will be up soon.