Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dairy of a Timid Tiger Princess ❯ Rain: "If I was the rain...would the droplettes of my emotions touch you so you would know how feel. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
While the others where downstairs partying it up, Maruu was in her room, laying down on her bed; her head was was hanging on the edge as she was staring at hte ceiling.
"I wonder..." She said softly to herself.
'If I was the rain, would the droplettes of my emotions touch you, so that you knew how I feel?' she rolled over to her side and clinged to her pillow.
'Mere words cannot describe the feelings that I have for you. You so kind, sweet, to me you really have a heart of gold.' Maruu closed her eyes as she continued her thoughts.
'When I'm near you, my body just...it just feels like I'm welcomed to be near you, but I want more than that, so much more, but...when I ask I just freeze up. I want to tell him, that I lo--' her thoughts were interrupted
by a knock at the door.
"Maruu? It's me, Knuckles. Can I come in?" He said as he knocked a second time.
Maruu had set right side-up on her bed, looking at the rose pedals that were in her lap. She picked one up and took a small bite andwas quiet for a moment. She then snapped out of her trace as Knuckles knocked at the door again.
"Oh, um...c-come in, please!" Maruu still had burdening look on her face.
"Maruu, is something wro--...Whoa, you did some remodeling?" Knuckles said as he entered the room and looked around.
The lights were dimmed and rose pedals were everywhere. There were scented candles and some soft romactic music was playing.
Knuckles had then turned to face Maruu and stared. She was sitting down on her bed seiza-style, her body was somewhat covered in some of the rose pedals.
Maruu had then looked at Knuckles because she had the feeling he was staring at her--which he was.
For some reason, Knuckles couldn't take his eyes off her. Her calm and welcoming Light Blue-Chartreuse colored eyes which always switched colors like a lava lamp. Her pout-y, yet cute rosy lips, and...well his eyes guided down to her *ahem* bust line. She seemed very voluptuous for a 15 year old. She had all the curves in the right place--it was if she was perfect.
"Um...K-Knuckles=senpai...? Um, are you okay? Y-youre'..staring at me," she began to feel a bit uncomfortable.
"Huh? Oh, ah, I'm alright. I just came here to check on you. You seem a bit sad about something..." He sat down on the bed next to her.
"Um...well, I..." Maruu could feel a blush come across her face.
Maruu had gasped when she felt an arm around her waist and pulled her close. This was the perfect moment! Right here and now--Maruu had to make a move or else: it was now or never!!