Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams don't always come true ❯ Tails Verse's Mystel ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Eleven: Tails Verses Mystel
 
Tails walked in. She placed her sword and Bazooka down next to the door. She was going to use the Stick for this little game.
“Tails! So kind of you to join us.” Robotnik said, using a monitor built into the wall in front of her.
“Arrr… DAMN YOU, ROBOTNIK!!!” Tails yelled.
“My, My. We are angry, aren't we? Now, why would a young vixen like you be so pissed off at me?” Robotnik asked.
“Where's Shadow?” Tails asked, angrily.
“Shadow? Why, he's in the dungeon. He put up a fight, but he was weak. I took him down in under ten seconds.” Robotnik bragged.
“You liar!” Tails screamed.
“Well, let's burn off that anger shall we? I command the EGGS.W.A.T to attack and destroy the little pest.” Robotnik called. A door opened and out came loads of robots.
“Hmm… lets see what they've got.” Tails said. And the battle began…
 
Three robots ran towards Tails followed up by four more. Tails smash at one with the staff and jumped at another. She kicked one over and jumped off of it into the air and kicked the others head off. A robot knocked her down and she slid across to the far wall. Tails bounced up and grabbed her sword. She ran towards the robots again. She threw the stick at one and sliced the other two with great speed and accuracy. The stick rebounded off of the robot she threw it at and she caught it. She used it to slam the two she cut in half, to pieces. She threw the sword in the air and rammed the Staff through a robot and caught the sword as it came down and cut the same robot down the middle. She the sliced the robot to her lefts head off. She kicked the head into another robot causing it to explode and ripped out of the other robot and smashed into another. One robot launched its hands and slammed them into Tails face, causing her to fall down and slide again. Tails got up, even angrier.
“Arrr… GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!!!” She cried. She speeded into a robot causing them to fall like dominos. She jumped up and summoned a power she never knew she had. Small orbs formed in her hands. She clashed those orbs together causing a large beam to fire down on the dominated robots. Tails landed. She looked behind her.
“Still more?” She said. She dived out of the way of a firing robot. She threw the sword at it. The sword cut off it's head and stabbed into another. Tails lunged at them. She landed on the headless one and bashed the one in it's right and kicked the one on the left down.
 
Robotnik was laughing his head off. Tails spun around and slammed the staff into another robot, but was blown back with a stinger missile. Tails lie on the ground for several moments taking in the pain. She back flipped up and starred down unto the moronic robots standing in front of her. She pulled out a few bombs from her pocket, unpinned them and hurled them into the air. She ran in, kicked a robot, stabbed another and grabbed her sword leaping off of one of the robots. The bombs fell and blew the rest away. Tails was in fight; She headed straight for the door. She busted it down, crushing several Robots waiting behind it. Tails sliced one robot and smashed the other. She pushed them into more robots behind them. She ran forward into the next room. Ore robots awaited her… lots more. One was flying.
“I am E-109 Collision. By orders of Dr. Robotnik, I will eliminate you.” It spoke.
“You can try.” Tails spat. Tails ran in and was shot back by large yellow beams of light. “Crap!” Tails jumped out of the way of two more, She landed on her hands and leaped up. She threw the sword at Collision, but it deflected it, followed up by more beams. Tails ran alone the side of the wall and Jumped at the robots. She ran across their heads and jumped at Collision. She landed on it and kicked it in the head. Collision Shot her with a small gun on the back of its head. Tails fell down. She quickly jumped up and dove for her sword. She grabbed it and hurled it at Collision again. This time it struck. Tails jumped up, grabbed it and ripped it up the back of Collision. Collision fell to the ground and exploded, causing Tails to fly into the wall. Tails pulled out her capsules. She activated them and regained the bazookas she used on Eggman once before. She shot and destroyed all of them. She recapsuled the launcher and picked up the sword and stick. She ran into the next room.
 
This blonde hair boy was sat in the centre of the room.
“Welcome.” He said. He was wearing strange goggles. He was in a fencing uniform. “Please, Take a seat.” He offered kindly.
“If you're with Robotnik then I cannot trust you.” Tails said. She was exhausted from the fighting.
“I am not a dishonourable warrior. Please, regain your energy.” He said, his voice was soothing to listen to. He was as calm as day.
“But, won't you kill me?” Tails said.
“You exhausted. If I were to fight you now… I would win far too easily. Easy wins have never been my style. I don't like trouncing weaklings either.” He said.
“Who're you calling a weakling?” Tails asked, rather insulted.
“You, in you current condition.” The boy said.
“What's your name?” Tails asked, sitting down.
“Mystel. You?” Mystel asked.
“Tails.” Tails replied. “So… why aren't we fighting?”
“Because you need plenty of rest to get your strength back.” Mystel replied.
“Well. I feel better. All I want to do is pass.” Tails said.
“Whatever for?” Mystel asked.
“My husband, Shadow is here.” Tails replied.
“You're married?” Mystel asked
“Yes. Okay, I wanna get this over and done with, so, can I beat you up now?” Tails asked, standing up, fully regenerated.
“You can try,” Mystel said. He began to float upwards. He uncrossed his legs and placed his feet firmly on the ground.
“Now, Tails. Do not be ashamed to alert me when you need a rest, for I shall wait.” Mystel offered.
“I do apologize that I cannot promise the same thing.” Tails smirked.
“MYSTEL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! KILL THAT FOX! IMMIDIATELY!” Robotnik yelled from the screen.
“Certainly, although, I cannot promise I'll win. Dr. Big butt.” Mystel insulted calmly, facing the screen.
“Arg! You'll pay for that Mystel. I'll kill you.” Robotnik yelled.
“Not if Tails kills me first.” Mystel smirked.
“Can we start?” Tails asked.
“Certainly.” Mystel said facing Tails again. Tails ran at Mystel and jumped at him. She swiped her sword down and sliced Mystel. Mystel moved backwards to avoid the sword. He swished and pinned Tails by placing the sword by her neck. “I win.” Mystel said. Tails was still trying to figure out what happened. “Round two?” Mystel asked.
Tails attacked Mystel with her sword. Mystel blocked with his sword. Tails kicked at his legs, but he jumped, she swung for his waist, he blocked and was knocked backwards. He slid along the floor, but recovered with a back roll and jump. Tails threw the stick at Mystel and ran towards him. He grabbed the stick and smacked Tails upwards with it. As she fell, he slashed her stomach. Tails fell down in agony.
“Ah, God!” Tails cried out. Mystel threw the stick down next to her and sat down. “What are you doing? Finish me!” Tails ordered.
“No!” Mystel replied.
“Why?” Tails asked, attempting to get up.
“Because… I told you! Easy wins are not my style. And I hate trouncing on weaklings. You aren't a match.” Mystel said. “If you expect to defeat the next fighter to get to the doctor, then you need more practice.” Tails began to get enraged. He bode began to steam an unusually red smoke.
“I WANT MY SHADOW!!! AND I SHALL NOT LET A LITTLE MAN LIKE YOU GET IN MY WAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!” Tails was almost literally flaming now. She tackled Mystel and ribbed her hand through his chest.
“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Mystel cried out as his goggles flew off. Tails snapped out of it and realised where her hand was, right inside his chest. Mystel lifted his head slowly. “I take it back, you can win with power like that.” He said. he grabbed Tails arm to the hand in his chest and force it out of him with great speed. Tails hand had ripped his heart out… literally. “You… can… win…” were Mystel's last words. His hand dropped from Tails arm and slapped the ground. His frame remained silent and still. Tails stood up and dropped his heart. He hands began shaking… she'd just killed someone. Tails looked towards the next door. She picked up the sword and staff and headed towards it…
 
(Oh, I bet Mystel wasn't expecting that AT ALL!!! I am nasty. Just to let you know, Mystel is a Beyblade G-Revolution character I copied. I couldn't help it… well, it is FanFic. I can do what I want. Btw, I don't own Mystel. Next chappy soon.)