Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams don't always come true ❯ You always lose the things you leave ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Twelve: You always lose the things you leave!
 
Tails walked into the next room, still shaky. She looked over the other side of the room. This blue and white cat was there.
“Hi.” It said.
“Who're you?” Tails asked.
“A she called Xhana.” It replied.
“Right… just… get out of my way. I am NOT in a good mood.” Tails said.
“I noticed… you did just kill Mystel.” Xhana said.
“That was an accident.” Tails said.
“What? You lunged at him, stuck you fist through his chest and ripped his heart out. How's that an accident?” Xhana asked, disgusted.
“Uh…” Tails couldn't come up with an answer for that.
“…Besides…” Xhana began to cry. “…I can't let you get away with this… he was my boyfriend… AND I LOVED HIM!!!” Xhana yelled, dropping plenty of tears. “I am going to rip your heart out! Just like you did to Mystel.” Xhana lunged at Tails. Tails dodged. Xhana landed next to her on all fours, not a second later she pounce at Tails and pulled her down. Xhana struck fro Tails heart. Tails caught her arm and snapped it.
“Idiot! You think it's that easy?” Tails smirked. Xhana was in pain cause of her arm that was now in an awkward position. Tails kicked her off her. Tails jumped up and slashed at Xhana with the sword. Xhana pulled out two of her own and blocked the blade. Tails kicked at Xhana's feet, Xhana jumped and scratched Tails nose. Tails fell backwards, holding her nose. She pulled her hand away and saw blood.
“You jerk!!!” Tails yelled out. She swiftly moved on her feet, kicked Xhana off of hers and kicked her up slightly, and again and again then leaped up smashed down on Xhana, flew into the air, did three front flips and smashed her feet down on Xhana back. Xhana gasped for air. Tails back flipped off of Xhana.
“Do you give up?” Tails asked, rubbing the blood away from her face.
“Yeah! Like it's that easy!” Xhana said, leaping up and cutting Tails arm open.
“Ahhh!!!” Tails cried out. She was only young, thirteen to say the least. Tails grabbed the sword and swished at Xhana. Xhana back flipped backwards.
“Tails! Want to see how much power I have. HERE!” Xhana put her arms up in the air with her palms facing each other.
“How'd you know my name, I never told you.” Tails spat.
“Ya think Robotnik doesn't tell me this things?” Xhana said. She formed a small energy ball in the palms of her hands. It grew and she threw it at Tails.
Tails dived out of the way. When it hit the ground it exploded. Tails threw the stick at Xhana. Xhana deflected it.
“Huh? Where'd she go? AHHHHH!!!” Xhana screeched. Tails just stood on her Tails from behind. Xhana kicked Tails in the stomach. Tails flew backwards. Tails ran at Xhana and swung her Sword. Xhana swung both of hers and after the collision, a large explosion drove them away from each other. Tails looked at her sword and Xhana looked at hers. They were all broken. Tails dropped the handle, as did Xhana.
“Tails. Looks like this'll be settled via fists.” Xhana said.
“But actually use your fists. Don't just slap me. That's only for fussy girls like you.” Tails insulted. Xhana ran at Tails. Tails punched her in the stomach as she came up close. Tails kicked Xhana down. Xhana stood up.
 
Unknown to the girls, a figure watched them from the roof window, and another from a high balcony. There were a bunch of pipes connected by a robe attached to the roof. Three of the pipes had extremely sharp ends. They were hanging over the side of the balcony. Xhana began to power up another ball. She was about to throw it when something smashed through the roof. It distracted Xhana and Tails struck her. The ball flew into the wall, the figure landed. It was Shadow. The pipes fell from the balcony and Tails looked at them. She was taken by surprise as the sharp pipes struck her. They were not very deep so there was high chance she'd survive. But the impact on her tiny body caused her feet to lift off of the ground and into the nearby wall. The pipes actually went through her fragile frame. The pipes rebounded off the wall and ripped out of Tails. The robe gave way and snapped, causing the pipes to fall on top of Xhana. Tails slid down the side of the wall, leaving behind a revolting blood trail. Shadow turned to look. Without much hesitation he ran over to Tails and lifted her. She looked up at him. She obviously didn't have much time
“Sha… dow… you… came… back…” Tails struggled.
“Yes.” Shadow replied.
“but… you left… I've just learnt something…”
“What? What did you learn…”
“You… you always… you always lose the things you leave…”
“T… Tails.”
“I love… you… Shadow…” Tails stopped.
“Tails… please hold on… don't die…not yet… you've got a life to live… Tails…” Shadow began to gently shake her. “Tails… Tails!!! TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!”
 
(A/N's: now do you see why you hate me?)