Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom Fighters Z ❯ Seeing the Other Side ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Freedom Fighters Z
By: Ryu the Weredragon

Disclaimer: I do not own DragonBall Z or Sonic The Hedgehog. If I did, Sega would still be in business and I'd have a LOT of Cash... Anyway, on with the story...

Quick Note: If this chapter seems familiar, then you must have read the story, "To see the other side" by ShiraKagetsu, however, I'm changing the scene by adding a few twists (6 People instead of just Goku, and a few other changes). Please don't get Mad ShiraKagetsu...I warned you about the possibility of me copying your first episode slightly (This Prolouge seems Identical if you skim over it, but you'll notice changes by reading it carefully).
______________________________________
Part 1: "Seeing the other side."

Princess Sally gazed thorough her binocculars watching as a hover craft landed. Hidden from view she watched as two swatbots carried four spiky haired overlanders, a brown haired one, and a purple haired one.

She followed them into a building keeping in the shadows. She realized they were taking the unconscious overlanders to Robotnik. "This can't be good I'll have to contact the others." Sally took out her comunicator and carefully typed in a scrambler code.

"This is Acorn to Prower, Acorn to Prower, do you read?" There was static for a minute then. "This Prower, I read you loud and clear Acorn." "A group of swatbots just took some Overlanders in Robotnik's mainbase I need you to meet me a sector 15 corridor 4." "Understood Acorn, shall I spread the word?" "Affirmative Prower, Acorn out." She clicked off the communicator pocketing it. Then waited for the others.....

Sally checked making sure the coast was clear then steathly moved over to a air duct and undid the screws holding it in place. She slid inside checking as she went along for what sector she was no in. Finally she reached her destination. Waiting in the wide open corridor hidden as she had been was her fellow Freedom fighters. She opened the bottom of the air duct and leaped down landing noiselessly. A shadow moved away from the wall. "Mind telling us what this is about Sal?"

"I know as much as you do Sonic. Right now I don't think that the overlanders have much time." "Okay Sal what do you want us to do?" "I want all of you to find a way to listen in on wants going on Sonic, Bunnie, you're with me!"

<Meanwhile>

The overlanders tried to open their eyes but, they were too drained because the power blocks they had on. The Swatbats had ambushed all of them then slapped those rings on them. Each had One on each arm and the other around their necks. They heard the sound of doors opening and closing as the group of swatbots dragged them towards their goal.

Finally they stopped. "Thank the gods for that." A voice rang out it sounded cold and calculated. "I trust you are well?"

"Yes I'm fine. I was woken up in the dead of the night by a pair of robots taken prisoner and dragged thorough several hallways," Replied the tallest of the group. His statement was met with cold laughter that made the hairs on the back of his neck rise.

"I recognize that laugh anywhere...", the Brown haired Overlander muttered under his breath.

"Ah. good you have a sense of humor I like that Snively!" A quieter voice responded to the first one. "Yes sir?" "Bring the test virus and inject him with it." The overlander at first thought he had heard what had just been said wrong till the other voice responded. "Of course sir shall I use the Beta sample or our most recent batch?" "The Beta sample Snively." "Yes sir." The overlander tried to lift his head up so he could see what was going on but, before he could. Snively injected the virus into his system stars exploded across his vision and the swirling darkness of unconsciousness grabbed him dragging him down into it swirling depths. The rest were met with similar results.

<above in the air ducts>

Sally watched as the scene played it's self out with horror and disgust. "How could he do that to one of his own kind?! On second thought that was SIX Of his own kind...How on Earth could he be so cruel...and two of them were children." Sonic shook his head. "I dunno Sal but, technically those overlanders are now some of us." Bunnie nodded. "He's right sugar we have ta help him." Sally sighed. "Alright, Come on, Sonic, you and Bunnie BOTH Come with me..."

They headed towards the holding cells. Bunnie dropped down first and looked around. "It's clear Sally- girl, Honey-hog!" "Thanks Bunnie." Sally dropped down and took out Nicole. "Nicole can you find out which cell the overlander is in?" They waited and after a few minutes Nicole beeped. "I'm sorry princess there is a jamming wave in the area of the holding cells." Sally sighed and closed Nicole. "We'll have to search each one Bunnie you take the left I'll take the right, Sonic...Take...Whichever ones are left.

Bunnie nodded and began searching the holding cells to the right but they were all empty. Sally checked the cells to the left and found what they were looking for.. a group of Mobians who had once been overlanders...

One of them was a Mobian Wolf with Brown Fur. He wore plain Jean Clothing (Jean jacket, Jeans), and some shoes. The Next was a Mobian Monkey with Brown Fur. Strangely, he had Black Spikey Hair as well. Another was a Teenaged Mobian Dragon Child, with Spikey hair that matched the Monkey's and wore the same outfit (An Orange Karate Gi with a Blue Shirt, and Orange Gi Pants, with a Blue Belt).

Sonic also had found Three of them. One had the same outfit on as the Monkey and the Dragon- He was a Hedgehog, but Black Colored, however, he looked EXACTLY like that when HE Was young, except for the color. "Wha? That's weird," Sonic commented, before looking at the next two. One of them was a Purple Echinda. He wore a Greenish Blue Karate Gi and had an Orange Belt. The Last was a Mobiun Tabby Cat...He had cream fur with orange stripes, but his hair was in a strange backwards position... He wore a Blue Tanktop with Blue Pants, and Strange gloves and shoes, "I found some too Sal. The Two Kids and one of the Adults."

"Well, Let's just let them out Sugah," Bunnie said and the others agreed. Sally rapped lightly on the bars of the Monkey and he stirred sitting up. "Who? What?" Sally put a finger to her lips. "Shhh, I'm Princess Sally of the Freedom Fighters what's you name sir?" He blinked running a thorough his hair. "My name? I'm Goku, Son Goku." The Monkey's eyes were a plain black color.

"Me? I'm Timothy Jones," Replied the Now Awoken Wolf. His eyes were hazil, and shined in a similar way that most Mobian's eyes did. He seemed least surprised to see the Freedom Fighters.

"I'm Gohan, Son Gohan," the Dragon said, with a rumble in his voice...Like the Monkey, his eyes were black. Unlike the Monkey's, his eyes shined with Intellegence, showing he had more knowledge of how the world worked.

The others had just begun to wake up.

"I'm Son Goten!", Replied the little Hedgehog, who had black eyes like the Dragon & Monkey. His eyes had an Innocent look to them as well, and he looked cheerful.

"I'm Trunks Briefs," Added the Little Echinda, who's eyes were blue. Sonic and Sally could tell he probably got himself and others into trouble, by the look in his eyes.

"Hmmphh," the Cat Replied. His eyes were black, and showed little emotion... He seemed kinda' Creepy really.

"What's his problem?"

"You'll have to excuse Vegeta, who is Trunks' Father. He has a 'Holier than thou' Attitude Problem. Expecially if it has anything to do with my Father, the Dragon, Gohan, explained.

<Not only that, but being a cat probably has knocked his ego down a few levels too.>, Timothy thought to himself.

"Great, but now we've got to get you all out of here," Sonic said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Goku: Hey! It's Goku! I can't believe it! I'm a Monkey, my sons are a Dragon and a Hedgehog, and my rival happens to be a cat! Plus His son is a Echinda and the new boy we met a few months back is now a Wolf! We go to their HQ, but before we go, Goten makes a discovery about our powers! Next time on Freedom Fighters Z!

"The New Freedom Fighters"


Author's Note: Should I change Vegeta into a different Kind of Cat? That was the kind that Goku became in "To see the other side", I just added the part about his hair and changed the part about his clothing. Here are the kinds I'm willing to make him...

1) A Lion, JUST becoming an adult. His spikey hair is now a mane!

or

(2) A Tiger Cub. The stripes will now be Black on Orange fur!

It's your call! If you read it, please Review!