Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom Fighters Z ❯ The New Freedom Fighters ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Freedom Fighters Z

Disclaimer: Umm...Read Part one.

Timeline: Forgot to mention this before. The Storyline for DBZ is sometime when Goten & Trunks are still children, and after Gohan is Mystic Gohan (If that is possible, if not, think of it as another DBZ Movie). For Sonic, it's a combination of the SegaSonic universe and the Archie universe of Sonic (I.E., Amy is the age she's SUPPOSED to be, and NOT By any magic... BUT Sally and Co. Exist, as do "Overlanders", although "Overlanders" is used to describe all Humans, not all overlanders are despised, as Station Square and the surrounding area is full of Humans who co-exist with Overlanders.)
_____________________________________

Episode 2: The New Freedom Fighters

<Cue DBZ Announcer>

Last time on Freedom Fighters Z= Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks & Vegeta, along with a Teenage boy named Timothy, were teleported to a new world, where they got abducted and turned into animals. Then, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sally Acorn, and Bunnie Robbit rescued them before they could be robotisized. However, they had still become animals, and now must escape.

<The Group Got out the Same way they got in...Through some ventelation ducts>

"Can't you just teleport us out of this, Kakkarot?", Vegeta Complained. "Nope, Sorry Vegetta. But, I don't know anybody else to focus on.", Goku responded.

"What are they talking about?", Sally asked. "Oh, just a quicker way to get out. Don't worry, Vegetta's always like that, and now that he's DEFINTITLY weaker than Goku, we'll be hearing ALOT from him," Timothy explained. "Are you going to be okay?" "I've been asking myself that for the last year or so...But let's not go into flashbacks, our first priority is to get out of here..."

<Later, back at Knothole Village...>

"Well, better stop looking for a way home and start looking for a way back to normal...", Timothy mumbled under his breath. That's when he noticed the place. "What is this? Wood Zone?", Trunks sarcastically remarked.

"In fact, yes. Knothole Village is hidden in Wood Zone," Sonic whispered. "Oh." "Anyway, now what? We can't just have you all join. I doubt you know what you can do now."

Timothy & Gohan both thought about it. It was true. Goku and the others haven't flown once since they changed. "Good Point. I'm almost positive that the others can't do what they usually do," Timothy commented.

"Yeah, but if mom, Bulma, or Videl find out about this, we're all dead meat," Gohan said, thinking of what his Mom would do to his dad, Videl would do to him, and Bulma would do to Vegeta. Goten began to whine.

"What's wrong, Goten?", Gohan asked his little brother. "I can't seem to do any of my old abilities...I can't even fly anymore...At least you can do that...", He muttered.

"Fly?", the Freedom Fighters asked.

"Why did I KNOW Somebody was going to bring that up?", Timothy thought.

"We were known as the Z Fighters where we were from!", Goku explained.

"Yeah, we could throw energy waves, fly, and do all kinds of cool things!", Trunks added.

"But now, all of our abilities seemed to be...Surpressed...I guess our spirit is in tune with our Ki yet," Timothy explained. He sighed, "Now I wonder if we can learn our new abilities and then be of some help...Eggman has to be stopped!"

The others nodded (well, they just got a scowl from Vegeta, but what do you expect? He's Vegeta!).

"We'd love to have the help,", Sally said with a smile.

"Too bad we can't split up the training. If Goten trains while Trunks is around, he'll be distracted. Same goes with Vegeta and Goku. Also, that goes for me and any of those 4...We'll need to split the groups somehow....", Timothy added.

"Anybody mention training?", a voice said from behind the trees.

"Who is that?", Vegeta asked rudely.

"Great timing, Mighty!", Sonic called out. Out stepped a red shelled Armadillo-guy, who looked like Sonic & Goten, in a way. His shoes were even the same as Sonic's.

"You need my help?", He asked Sonic.

"If Ray, Vector, and the others don't mind."

"Nah, they wouldn't mind."

"Mighty? Why do they call you that?"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you...", Sally warned.

"Ha! What's he going to---ERK!" Vegeta's arrogance was stopped short by a powerful punch to the Jaw.

"No way am I training him," Mighty said to the others.

"Then you can train Me and Timothy," Gohan said to the group.

"Which one of you is Timothy?"

"That would be me," Timothy answered. Mighty looked him over and smiled.

"I think that would work. You two look like you can take alot."

"Believe me, train as hard as I did, and even if I was like Vegeta over there, that punch wouldn't have worked.", Timothy said with a smirk. It was true too. When he first arrived in the DBZ timeline, he was probably the only guy trained using Goku's style, Master Roshi's Style, Piccolo's Style, Kami's Style (Via Piccolo), and Vegeta's Style! "I believe it...", Mighty responded.

"Now, that leaves who will train the other group."

"Heh! Let me, hedgehog, "A Voice said from above, gliding in."

"Oh...Hello there Knucklehead," Sonic taunted.

Mighty blinked "Knuckles! What ARE You doing?"

"You know him?", Knuckles said, pointing at Sonic.

"Longer than I knew you," Mighty retorted, "Enough of that. I'd say you'd be a good teacher for that Cat and the other Echinda."

"Works for me. The Echinda seems undertrained though.", Knuckles pointed out.

"I've trained him ever since he could walk, stupid Egg Laying Mammal!", Vegeta Shouted.

The Sonic, Sally, Bunnie, Mighty, Timothy, and Knuckles all facevaulted.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!", Timothy said, "I mean, is it about the Cell Games? He doesn't understand the legend very well then."

"Okay, it's decided then....", Sally said, "Goku Son the Monkey and Goten Son the Hedgehog train with Sonic & The Freedom Fighters; Timothy Jones the Wolf and Gohan Son the Dragon train with Mighty and the Chaotix; Vegeta Briefs the Cat and Trunks Briefs the Echinda train with Knuckles and the Pair of Master Emerald Guardians... Come back here when you feel you have learned everything you need to know, or when you've recovered your old abilities..."

"I doubt that a Cat Can Go Super Saiyan," Timothy smarted off, sending Vegeta into a fury, with a Small Growl, Vegeta's Saiyan instincts were clouded by the cats and he leaped into the air.

"Seems the Instincts are changed as well," Gohan observed.

"Yeah..Good thing too...Sorry about that remark, Son Family, Trunks...I was proving to Vegeta that there is always someone to be afraid of...I doubt he'll admit that it was because I'm stronger...He'll blame the instinct. I had a cat back at my home who plain ol' ignored the Dogs, after a while, the dogs left him alone. The Rest of his family too. His sister, and their offspring," Timothy explained.

"Well, shall we be off?", Mighty asked. Gohan nodded, and flapped his wings to take off.

"Show off," Timothy & Mighty said similtaniously (but as a joke) before running ahead to the Chaotix's HQ.

To Be Continued:

GOKU: Hey! It's Goku! Things are heating up on Freedom Fighters Z! Now that we have been devided among the three groups, how will each Group Accept us? Next time on Freedom Fighters Z!

"Meetings"