Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom Fighters Z ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Sonic Or DBZ. I only own Me. SO there.
___________________________________________________________

Part 3: Meetings

* * *
(Deeper in the town)

"Who are they, Sally?", Tails asked the Princess.

"Calm down, Tails... Why don't you two introduce yourselves and explain what happened."

"I'm Goku Son," Goku said, his monkey tail twitching back and forth.

"I'm Goten Son," Gohan said, with an innocent look on his face.

"Son? They have the same last name? But one's a Monkey and the Other is a Hedgehog!", Amy exclaimed, "A Rather cute one at that."

Goten blushed at Amy's comments, and hid behind his "Father's" Legs.

"Well, it was like this...We went to see what Robotnik was up to, Right?", Sally asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, Robotnik had abducted them when they arrived here, from wherever they live.", Sonic added.

"Then that mean ol' eggbelly stuck a needle in the' little ol' arms.", Bunny added.

"That's what changed them. According to one of their friends, who went off with the Chaotix a little ago, it seems to be according to their personality."

"Let's see...the others were, an Echinda, a Cat, a Dragon, and a Wolf. The Dragon and Wolf went off with the Chaotix, and the Echinda and Cat went off with Knuckles."

"Oh...I see, they want to train or something."

"You hit the nail on the head for that one!"

<At Chaotix HQ>

"Yo...Your going to tr..train them? Mighty what were you thinking!?", Espio screamed.

<Being an Idiot again...Espio...>, Mighty and the other chaotix thought similtaniously.

"Don't worry, We're not dangerous... It's not like we're going to blow you to kingdom kom or anything!", Timothy said. "You're lucky he didn't choose Vegeta and Trunks. They WOULD HAVE Blown you to kingdom kom.", Gohan added.

"What?", Espio asked.

"Vegeta needs temper managment classes...", Timothy said with a smirk as well. "From what I could tell, he makes A Combination of Knuckles, Amy in one of her 'Baka' Fits, and Sally when she's mad all look like...oh...Flickies," Mighty added.

"Flickies?", Timothy asked.

"Think of them as little animals that aren't like most of the Mobians. Sonic and I can break them out of some of Eggman's Machines, but not Swatbots though..."

"Hmm...That would mean he makes the swatbots out of something else...Oh well, Training first, Talk Later... "

<On Angel Island>

"Hello Knuckles...It seems you've brought friends...", Tikal said to the Echinda as she saw the others.

"Hmmph...", Vegeta..um...hmmphed...

"Well, A Freind Anyway...", Tikal sighed.

Trunks was smiling the whole time innocently, which reminded Tikal of the few children that existed in her tribe.

TBC...
_____________________

Author's Notes: So I didn't add much...So what? Anyway, Since I forgot to mention it in my picture notes= Silver Sonic (WWW.Sonicextreme.homestead.com), Mikie (Address Uknown), and Psyguy (Psyguy.com) for the sprites needed to make my three peices of "Sprite artwork" for this series...but believe me, on my computer, the Pic looks ALOT better than when they were turned into JPEG images.


Next time on Freedom Fighters Z, we check back on Earth with the wives and girlfriend...How are they handling this?

Next time: "Back on Earth"