Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Innocence ❯ Meeting Uncle Tails ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:: I do not own any of the characters in this story. There. I said it. I don't own Amy, Shadow or Sonic, or Tails. They are © Sonic Team.

Author's Notes:: Sorry this one took longer than the other chapters...But 1) I got grounded and 2) I couldn't think!

-Innocence-

by Pyro Angel

Chapter 3: Meeting Uncle Tails

~Next Day, Afternoon~

*DING DONG!*

Amy walked to answer the door, wondering aloud, "I wonder who that could be..." She opened the door and saw a deep orange kitsune standing there. "Hi Tails!" She greeted him cheerfully.

"Hi Amy. Um...I was wondering...Is Sonic here? I've been looking for him, but Knuckles said he was with you." Tails said.

"Oh, yes, Sonikku's here. He's upstairs, second door to the left." Amy pointed up the stairs and over two spaces to the left.

Tails smiled and said, "Thanks, Amy." The kitsune walked upstairs to see his friend, the pink hedgehog going back to cooking in the kitchen.

Sonic was sitting on the floor, watching Shadow play around with toys that Amy had bought for him. He heard the door creaking, and without even seeing who it was, he said, "Hey there!"

Tails opened the door all the way, and walked up to Sonic. "Hey Sonic!"

Sonic's eyes brightened up as he saw the twin-tailed kitsune. "Hey, lil' bro, whazzup?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come and help me fix up the Tornado. Y'know, like old times."

Sonic quickly glanced at Shadow, who Tails was not yet aware of. "Sorry, lil' bro, no can do. I'm on watch duty right now."

"Oh...Well, that's okay Sonic. What are you watching, anyway?" Sonic just pointed at Shadow. "Oh, a baby." Tails said before it registered in his mind. ".....BABY?!?!"

Sonic nodded and scooped up Baby Shadow so Tails could see him clearly. "OMG! Sonic, did you and Amy have a baby? Is that why you guys are living together?" Tails wasn't quite looking as he said that.

Sonic sweatdropped at his friend and sighed. "Tails, calm down! Did you even notice who this is?" Sonic then practically shoved Shadow into Tails' view. Tails observed the details. Huge ruby eyes, black body with crimson streaks on head quills and limbs, little patch of white fur on the chest...

"SHADOW?!?!" Tails exclaimed. [A/N: Can't write Tails IC...Sort of...] "Bu-bu-bu-but how?" He stuttered.

Sonic shrugged and put Shadow down. "We don't know. All we know is that he was put down on Amy's doorstep. We don't understand how this could'a happened, and we don't know who put him there. There must've been some reason behind why he was dropped at Amy's. Maybe whoever did it must've figured it'd be best for him to live with us."

"Hm..." Tails thought for a minute about some reasons why, or who could've done it, but he had drawn a blank. Then, he decided he'd ask one question. "So...Uh...Do you and Amy sleep in the same room?"

The colbalt hedgehog was suddenly turning crimson, and he nervously cried out, "NO! NO WE DON'T!"

"Uh huh, sure, I believe ya..." Tails then took Shadow's hand and shook it, saying, "Bye-bye Shadow. It was nice meetin' ya."

"Koo!"

"Um...Okay...Whatever that means..." Tails headed out the door when he called out, "Good luck in being a good daddy Sonic!" Tails could be heard laughing as he walked downstairs.

"Bye Tails!" Sonic raced out the door with Shadow and they waved down at Tails. Sonic put on a little voice and said, "Bye bye Uncle Tails. It's time for my nappy-poo!"

~~~

I. Just. Don't. Know. I kinda lost it here. This one's short, sorry to say. But I'll try to make the next chapter better.