Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Hunter ❯ Only the begining ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~????? POV~

I have been watching you, little girl. You will fall before me soon.

~Normal POV~

Ariel was getting pestered by Sonia about what she did with her hair. Manic and Sonic were watching with amused faces.

"You need to brush your hair and get your hair softer," Sonia said.

"Nope, no way, no how. I am NOT going to brush my hair. It doesn't need it. If I do brush it, my hair will get soft," Ariel disagreed.

"What do you mean hard?" Manic asked.

"My quills are hard as rock," she answered. "They can cut threw just about anything."

A cold wind blew through the room they were all in. They all shivered at the sudden burst of cold air.

'Luna. Help me.' a voice called out. Ariel's head snapped up at the noise. The wind died down. Ariel looked around trying to find what had spoken to her.

"What's wrong, Ariel?" Sonic asked. She looked at him.

"One of them is calling out to me. I could hear her voice."

"Where?" Manic said looking around the room. Ariel looked at him.

"Do you have a map of Mobius?" Ariel asked.

~Robuttnic's Lab~

Robotnic looked around his lab. His eyes fell on a small light blue, spiral shaped jewel. He smirked as it began to glow.

"No one can help you," he whispered.

~Back to Ariel and the others~

Ariel was sitting by a table with a map of Mobius spread out on it. Her eyes were closed and her hands were only palms down about an inch over the map. She slowly moved her hands around the map until they wouldn't move. She opened both of her eyes.

"Here," she said. Sonic, Sonia, and Manic looked at the spot she was pointing to.

"That's one of Robuttnic's labs. Why would he keep a jewel there?" Sonia said.

"He thinks it's safe, and no one will go there. I've got to go," Ariel said.

"Not without us," Sonic stated. Sonia and Manic nodded. Ariel smled. Sonic and Manic both blushed.

"Let's go!" Ariel yelled.

~Robuttnic's Lab~

Ariel snuck into the lab slowly. She looked around the room and found that she couldn't see anything. The moon jewel on her necklace began to glow. The light let her see in the dark. She looked up around and spotted the jewel. She quickly grabbed it and ran.

"What are you doing with that, little missy?" Sleet said as he appeared behind her. She winced because she was found out and kicked at him. She knocked him unconscious and ran toward the exit, only to the Sonic, Sonia, and Manic fighting off about thirty SwatBots. Ariel gasped and began to kick the first one she cold reach. Her foot went right through it. Sonic's mouth dropped open in shock.

"There are to many!" Sonia yelled.

'I have to do something.' Ariel thought.

'Use the jewels.' a voice said. Ariel looked at the jewels and smirked.

"Hey, Buttnic!" Ariel yelled. He looked at her. "See the true power of the jewels. I call upon the powers within these jewels for their help. Moon and wind, help us now." The two jewels began to glow. A bow of light formed in her outstretched hand. She pulled back the bow string and a light blue arrow formed. She smirked and released the arrow. It flew about twenty feet and split into thirty arrows. Each one hit a SwatBot, resulting in a tiny whirlwind where each arrow had hit. Robuttnic ran.

"That was cool," Sonic said.

"That was only the beginning," Ariel said.