Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Hunter ❯ Uhhh ohhhh ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AS: I'm back after my loooong hiatus. For my readers' information, I will be making at least a sequel to this story, a nice Ranma ½ x-over. I don't own the song Yasashii yoake {Easy Dawn}


Sonic's POV

I followed Ariel. She couldn't have known that I was following her. She led me out to the clearing that I had first saw her. She looked up at the sky and whispered something. I saw a tear go down her cheek. She wiped it away. She whispered some more words to herself.

"WHAT AM I?" she screamed into the night air. She began to glow a white color. She became about an inch taller. Her hair became long and became black. She no longer had fur. It had disappeared and turned to a pale white color skin, kinda like Robuttnic's skin. Her eyes became smaller and light brown. Her clothing changed to a red shirt and black pants. She was an Overlander.

"THIS IS JUST GREAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY?!" she yelled. I stared at her and shivered.

'I have been staring at an Overlander.' I thought. I stepped back and snapped a twig.

Ariel's POV

'What was that?" I thought. I stood up and summoned Luna's Bow.

"Show yourself!" I ordered. Sonic came into the clearing. I put down the bow and it disappeared.

'Oh boy.' I thought.

"Sonic," I whispered.

"You!" he yelled. "You have been playing with us, Overlander!" I winced.

"I am not an Overlander," I whispered.

"Yeah, right! You are an Overlander!" he said again. He reached out for me. A light surrounded me. A fiery hair girl appeared. The fiery hair girl looked right at Sonic.

"She isn't an Overlander. She is a human. She is our master," she said and disappeared. I sighed again.

"I am not an Overlander. I am human from Earth, a planet far from here," I whispered an explanation He growled at me. "Don't Overlanders hate music?"

"Yeah, so?" he answered.

"eien sagasu kimi wa utsurigi na yume mibito
uwaki na yume ni sugari anata wa doko e yuku
tasogare hiraku kagi wo sagashite tsuki no kage
todokanai mama naita watashi wa doko e yuku
futari hitomi ni himitsu nakushite mo
kasaneta ude wo hodoki wa shinai wa
ichigatsu no aoi tsuki asa yake kakushite yo
owaru hazu no nai yoru ni yasashii yoake
chikadzuku hodo ni itamu koi no omosa no sei de
hanaresugiteta mune wo jiyuu to yondeita
kurai basho ni dake hikarumono ga aru to
chiisa na mado no tooku mitsumeteta
ichigatsu no aoi tsuki doko made ochite yuku
owaru hazu no nai koi ni yasashii yoake
ichigatsu no aoi tsuki asa yake kakushite yo
owaru hazu no nai yoru ni yasashii yoake

{Translation:
Searching for eternity, you are a frivolous dreamer
Clinging to unreliable dreams. Where are you going?
Searching for the key to open twilight, I cry,
Unable to reach the moon's shadow. Where am I going?
Even though secrets are lost in our eyes,
We will never unfasten our arms from each other.
Pale moon of January, hide the colors of the sunrise.
The gentle dawn of a night that should not end.
Because of love's heaviness, painfully close,
The heart no longer mine cried for freedom.
When shining things existed only in dark places,
I gazed out the small window into the distance.
Pale moon of January, sinking into infinity.
The gentle dawn of a love that should not end.
Pale moon of January, hide the colors of the sunrise.
The gentle dawn of a night that should not end.}

"That was amazing," he whispered. "No Overlander has ever been able to sing." I shook my head and smiled. I felt my ears suddenly get longer.

"What in the world?" I whispered and realized that it was Luna's doing. My smile was evident. "I'm not an Overlander." I showed Sonic my ears. He looked at them and nodded.

"What are you then?" he asked.

"I am human," I whispered. I looked into his eyes and changed back into a hedgehog.

'You think this is funny?' I thought to no one in particular.