Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic: Epilogue 2: The Past ❯ Sonic's Killing Spree ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10: Sonic's Killing Spree, the nightmare begins.
 
Sonic was flying, yes flying through the air. He was heading towards an island that apparently has not been discovered by humans yet. He landed near a large castle and paced over to it. He walked up to the castle and saw two guards. They intervened. Sonic pulled out his sword and killed the both of them too easily. He knocked down the castle door and walked in. Guards and soldiers came out of every room to stop him. He began killing soldier left and right, laughing away as the blood ripped out of his foes.
“Stop him! He can't get near princess Sally.” A soldier yelled. Sonic leaped upside down and spun around, taking off heads left, right and centre. Her then flipped back down and charged a few more guards. Johnny the racoon was one of Sally's guards and the most powerful. Sonic fought him many times in the past and always lost. Johnny always pissing him off about it. Sonic clashed swords with Johnny and they battled. Sonic spun around swigging his sword. Johnny blocked with a shield and swiped with his sword. Sonic dodged and attacked again. The swords gave off sparks with each and every blow. Moreover, the friction was doing a number on Johnny's wrists. Sonic was laughing and laughing. Soon Sonic pulled Johnny down yelling,
“Who's the loser now, Johnny!” Sonic killed Johnny by ripping his head of with his hand. Sonic walked up the corridor, cutting limbs off everyone who got in his way. He soon made it to Sally's chambers.
 
Sonic ripped the doors off the walls and walked in. Sally was there with a mean look on and an enormous double-handed sword.
“Sonic the Hedgehog!” She said. “What's in heavens name has gotten into you? Why are you attacking us?” She asked him.
“Because… it's fun!” Sonic said, smirking. He rushed over to her and swung for her head, but she did the limbo and dodged. She lifted the big sword to cut Sonic in half from behind but he blocked. Sally moved and swung around with the enormous sword. Sonic blocked that too. Sonic attacked and sliced off the top of the sword. He then cut the sword down. Sally, getting a little afraid, ran out the door and grabbed a spear from the wall. She aimed it at him and then ran forwards.
 
On the ground floor however, Bunny Rabbot was headed for the castle.
“Oh, Sally. I hope I am not too late.” She said.
 
Sally was knocked backwards outside. She hit the wall and was fazed. She moved her head quickly to the left as the spear hit the wall where her head was. She rolled along the floor and leaped up. She legged it down the hall and grabbed a dead soldiers sword and shield as she ran. Sonic burst out of a wall, laughing. He struck Sally and she blocked with the shield. Sonic's sword and the shield stayed on each other, as their owners were forcing hard. The shield began to crack. It then shattered and Sonic's sword went right through Sally's arm, cutting her wrist off. She screamed as it ripped out blood. She had her right hand but that was not enough. She struck with the sword but Sonic blocked. He knocked it to the side, dropped his sword down and lifted it up through Sally's other wrist. Sally screamed in agony as her wrist fell off. She was crying now. Sonic lifted his sword to the left of his head and swiped across. Soon after, Sally's head dropped to the ground. Her eyes wide open. Sonic put his sword away and bent down to the body.
 
Bunny ran in.
“Oh ma goodness!” she cried. “What happened here? Oh, Sally!” She cried as she ran over.
“Sonic? What're you doing here, hun?” She asked, not knowing he was the murderer.
“I came here because I wanted to visit everyone.” He truthfully told. But what he didn't say was that he was here to kill them all. Bunny closed the eyes of Sally. Behind her was Sonic. Who drew his sword slowly. He lifted it and rushed it down onto Bunny. Clang! He looked. Bunny, with her metal arm, had caught the blade. She bent it and snap.
“So… I see you're the cause of this.” She said, confidently. “You picked the wrong gal to mess with.” She stood and kicked Sonic. Sonic flew back with a powerful speed. He crashed through three walls before colliding and making a body print with the forth.
 
Bunny has metal legs and one metal arm because Robotnik tried robotocizing her. She ran through the newly made wholes and smashed her metal fist into Sonic gut, causing him to cough blood. Bunny pulled her arm away and kicked him. He flew through many walls again. He was now in the training hall. Bunny came in.
“Bitch! Who are you?” Bunny asked, angrily.
“I am Sonic the Hedgehog with a new career choice.” Sonic said. Bunny spat at him. Sonic looked up. Was she fatter than usual? He'd only just noticed. Bunny walked over to him. He smiled.
“Bunny…” He said slyly.
“What?” She asked, disgusted with him.
“Are you…” Sonic started. Bunny stopped walking.
“Am I what?” she asked, confused about his questioning.
“Are you… putting on a little bit of weight or are you expecting a baby?” He asked evilly. Bunny stopped, completely shocked.
`Is it really that easy to notice?' She thought to herself.
“I don't know what to assume but what I do know is. If you are just fat then it won't hurt as much if I did this!!!” Sonic yelled as he sped over. He walloped her in the belly and she scream like mad. Sonic back away and, with her normal hand, she felt her aching belly. Screaming and crying at the pain she was just their, kneeling in front of him with her robotic hand on the floor.
“That's it, bow down to the greatness that is me.” Sonic said, walking over to a wall. He pulled down a very flashy sword. He walked back over to the pregnant rabbit and lifted his sword. He brought it down onto her. But with her metallic hand she grabbed it, still holding her belly. She ripped it from his grip and smashed her fist into him. He flew back through the wall. She ran after him. He fell and landed in a large pool. Bunny jumped in after him.
 
Moments later the pool burst upwards and Bunny fell near the side of it on her back. She was out. Her legs and metallic arm were ripped clean off. Whether she was dead or not was unclear. However, Sonic came out of the pool.
“I hate water.” He yelled. He went back into the training hall and reclaimed the shiny sword. He left, feeling proud for what he did.
 
Back where Bunny was, she opened her eyes. She looked over to her mechanical arm just a little bit away from her. With her only remaining limb, she turned over onto her bloated stomach and she crawled over to it. She grabbed it and rolled back onto her back. She opened the lid on the wrist of it and began typing something in the tiny computer underneath. She sent the message. She activated something that beeped and she set it aside, putting her remaining arm on her belly.
“Don't worry, my baby. We'll be fine.” She said, then she fell asleep.