Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Hunged Over ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 5: Hunged Over
by Julie Riley

Note: This episode takes a month after Episode 4. They will meet the Chaotix, but it will be my version on how they met them and Lupe during Season 2 of Sonic Underground. Plus I'm not going to do the press B thing cause it would just get confusing.

Story:

As Aleena narrates, we see 2 photos, one of the SU with Conker, Tails, Amadeus, & Rosemary, the other one with Nack & Nic with the gang at their birthday party. We then see images of what they had been doing through the month.

Aleena: (narrating) A month had passed since my children as of the bounty hunters arrived in Windy, one of the only safe kingdoms away from Robotnik, besides Mobodoon & Mobitransylvania. Sonic, Sonia, Manic, Conker & Tails eventually met up with a chipmunk named Berri and discovered that she holds a medallion shaped like a mute guitar. Rouge had been going at nights secretly to visit with Mobitransylvania castle owner, Batula. Nicollete or Nic as you may call her, had been training with the other bounty hunters and had been ranked excellent hunter in just a short time. Sleet & Dingo eventually helped train the robber weasels to be more clever & cunning before their night of robbing the bank. And as for Nack, well, let's just say he hadn't changed a bit once he was promoted as Assistant Leader of the bounty hunters. And right now, Conker is about to celebrate his 21st birthday with his new friends.

We now see Conker heading inside the bar with a bunch of gray squirrels as Sonic, Sonia, Manic, and Tails followed.

Sonic: (reading the sign) "Cock & Plunker". Must be a new title for sheep herders.

Tails: Doesn't look like a sheep shop.

Manic: Hey, I heard there was the bar that was so cool, it sold lots of beer and alcohol. I think this is the place.

Sonia: What!? Are you sure?

Manic: Course I'm sure. I might only remember a little, but the Cock & Plunker is where the best beer is made in Windy, plus it's one of the only places that allows music.

Inside the bar, Conker was about to drink his first beer in front of the squirrels wearing army clothes. Tails sees this & flies over there.

Tails: (gasps) Conker, no!

He slaps Conker's hand off as Conker glared at him.

Conker: What do you think you're doing, Fox Boy!?

Tails: Mom told me to make sure you don't do anything stupid.

Conker: Just cause I live with you, doesn't mean you have to be my boss.

Tails: At least let Mom, Dad, and your friend, Berri know that you're going to be late getting home.

Conker: (sighs) All right, but only cause you're acting bossy!

Tails: That's not true! I don't act bossy.

Sonia: He's right. He's only doing this so you wouldn't have to be so drunk.

Manic: Aw, come on! Let him have fun! He's an adult now!

Conker: (smirks) Glad someone wants me to have some fun.

Sonic glares at Manic.

Sonic: (sarcastically) Thanks alot, Manic.

Conker then dials the phone number for the Prower Residence. It rings a couple of times before one of the speakers picks it up. Meanwhile, in the new home of the Prowers, Amadeus sees the phone ring & picks it up.

Amadeus: Hello?

Conker: Hey there. It's me, Conker.

Amadeus: Are you all right?

Conker: I'm fine. I've met up with a bunch of people and they've taken me to someplace special.

Amadeus: Conker, what have I told you about talking to strangers?

Conker: It's all right now. By the way, mind if I call you Amadeus since I'm 21 now?

Amadeus: I guess so.

Conker: Okay, Amadeus. I might be late coming home, but Sonic, Tails, and their friends are with me too. So I was just calling you that I won't be home anytime soon. I think you should tell your wife about that too.

Amadeus: Of course, I understand.

Conker: (to Manic only) I guess he bought it.

Amadeus: I will see you later, I guess, Conker. Oh, and one more thing, make sure Miles doesn't get too excited.

Conker: I promise. Bye.

Amadeus: Bye.

Amadeus hangs the phone up & just sighs as Rosemary comes in.

Rosemary: Who was that?

Amadeus: Someone we know that's going to get drunk.

Back at the Cock & Plunker, Conker hung up the phone, picked it up and started to dial the number for Berri's.

Sonia: Glad Mr. Prower's taking care of both you and Tails.

Conker: Don't worry about it, it won't be really bad. I promise.

Meanwhile, in a house with some flower decorations, a blonde haired gray chipmunk in a pink bra & panties was exercising while wearing her headphones. She doesn't hear the phone ring so the answering machine picks up.

Answering Machine: Hi. You've reached, like, Berri's place. I'm not available to answer the phone, obviously! However, if you leave your, like, name and number, and maybe sound cute, I might ring you back. Ciao!

Back at the bar, Conker just sighs.

Conker: (sighs) I can't believe that Berri wouldn't answer.

He then hears the beep as he tries talking on the phone.

Conker: Hi Berri. Hello....Berri if you're there, pick up. Hello! Oh. Anyway, look...I'm going to be a bit late. Met up with a couple of guys, and they're off tomorrow to some...I dunno, fight some war somewhere. Anyway, I'll see ya....uh...love you!

He makes kissing noises as all the squirrels, including Manic, are laughing.

Conker: (whispers to Tails) I think she bought it.

Manic: Hey, Conker, put the phone down!

He hangs the phone up as Tails, Sonic, and Sonia sighs.

Conker: Oh, okay... Right. Whose round is it?

Manic: It's mine! After that, (takes a glass of beer) it's yours!

Manic was about to drink his beer until he saw Sonic & Sonia glared at him.

Manic: What?

Army Squirrel 1: (coming in) Guys! There's a new enemy coming soon. We have to evacuate all the women & children not fighting back! And-

Conker: (interrupts) And nobody cares! Anyway, it's my turn. (to Tails) Can you lend me a fiver?

Tails just ignores Conker's request as he was playing one of the arcades in the other room. Conker just glares at Tails for not doing what he asked. Meanwhile, at the outskirts of the Panther King's castle, Nack & Orange were both watching outside the window, seeing if the Panther King returned.

Orange: Has it worked yet?

Nack: No. And ask me that again (points his gun to Orange's head) and you get your head blown up.

Orange: (gulps) Sorry.

Nack looks closely at the table the Professor meddled with the other night. Nack then noticed something wrong.

Nack: No wonder the plan hasn't worked!

Nack opens the window, jumps inside & looks at the table carefully. He then looked at the table that was cut on the front right side.

Nack: Man, I can't believe the Professor cut the wrong end! (to Orange) Yo, come here for a minute!

Orange: (jumps inside) What's the matter?

Nack: Think you can help me for a sec? That stupid panther's going to get what he deserves, even if it kills us!

Orange: What does that mean?

Nack: (sighs) Look, I'm trying to save my old friend, so don't tell anyone about this or else!

Orange: Who is this 'old friend'?

Nack: Just shut up and help me!

Nack & Orange lifted the table so it would be on the front left side. Just as they were finished, the doors to the throne room were about to open.

Nack: Crap! Come on, let's go!

Orange: (concerned) Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Nack: Yeah, yeah! Come on, let's go before we get slashed to death!

Orange gasped. They then head to the window, jumped on the hover bike, the Marvelous Queen, and closed the window behind them just as the Panther King with his two medieval guards (one holding a milk carton) came in.

Panther King: I will need some milk once I sit down, Sir Josh & Sir Mitch.

Orange: (whispers) Josh & Mitch?

Nack: I'll explain later.

Mitch (Thin Medieval Guard): (holding the carton) More milk, sire?

Panther King: (sitting down) Yes.

Josh (Fat Medieval Guard): (hands him a glass) Here, sire.

The king takes the glass, then Mitch pours the milk on the glass. He drinks about 2/3 of a the milk.

Panther King: Ahh, much better.

He then places the glass on the table he uses. Then as he places it at the left side, the part of the table he usually sets it on, the table tips over, the glass falls, and it breaks with the remaining milk. Mitch gulps as Nack powers up his vehicle.

Nack: We're outta here! He's gonna blow!

The two on the Marvelous Queen (or MQ) hover out of the castle just as there was a huge roar in the castle. At the outskirts of Weaselopolis, the hover bike lands as the bounty hunters were waiting for them, including two latest members, one an armadillo, and another a light purple chameleon, but not with Rouge.

Dingo: So, how did it go, Nack?

Nack: Plan A has worked just fine.

Just as both Orange & Nack got off the bike, he noticed that Rouge wasn't with them.

Nack: Where's Bat Girl?

Sally: She told me that she was going to see someone. But she didn't tell me who.

Dingo: (looks scared) I just hope it isn't that creepy vampire, Batula, back at Mobitransylvania.

Sally: Dingo, we keep telling you, there's no such thing as a vampire!

Nack: All right, enough with the vampire talk! Let's think for a minute here, okay?

They nodded as they began to think.

Nack: (thinking) Who could she possibly meet? Her parents are dead and she doesn't have anyone besides us, unless...

Nack then gasped at who she was really going to visit.

Nack: Bat Squirrel! That stupid jerk's done something to her before we got here, I know it!

Sleet: (smirks) I still think you're just jealous!

Nack: Shut up!

Dingo: I'm going with you!

Sleet: Wait a minute-

Before Sleet could say anything, Dingo takes his morpher that changes him & gives it to Nack.

Dingo: You need this for me just in case.

Nack nods as he presses the button & changes Dingo to a backpack full of things to get rid of vampires. Dingo holds on to Nack as he gets back on the bike and hovers off to Mobitransylvania.

Armadillo: What was that all about?

Chameleon: Beats me, but that guy sure does know how to throw a hissy fit.

Armadillo: (smirks) Like you, Espio?

Espio (Chameleon): Will you shut up, Mighty?

Mighty (Armadillo): No way!

The two glared at each other as the other hunters sighed.

Nic: Luckily for us, they've just been hired today.

Brown: I know, Nic. I know. (looks at the other direction) Come on, let's go to the bar while those two calm down and while we wait for Nack.

They nod as they head to the direction Brown went. Back at the bar, while the Sonic Underground & Tails were chatting with some of the people that might know about Aleena's whereabouts, Conker, feeling a little drunk, decides to go without them, not knowing he left his medallion on the bar table.

Conker: Ugh...I don't feel so good now. You guys enjoy yourselves and all that. And I'll probably see you sometime next week. I gotta go home. (points to his left) I'll go this way.

Conker heads towards the bathroom and sees the toilet instead of the outside.

Conker: Er, no, that's the toilets. I'll go this way then.

He turns the other way & heads towards the door.

Conker: Yep. That's better.

Outside the bar as Conker starts to walk out, it starts raining as he is near a monk.

Conker: Doesn't look too good tonight. (covers his mouth) Ugh, ooh. Hang on a sec.

Conker barfs next to the monk, which splatters all over him. The monk hisses as he glares at Conker.

Conker: Ah, ha. Sorry about that, old chap. Gotta go.

Conker looks around for a moment, then walks off to his left of the bar. It was ashamed that none of the Sonic Underground noticed he was gone as they were busy. A little later, Conker is standing in front of a Nice/Nasty sign, although he had trouble reading it.

Conker: Hmmm...can't quite make it out. Anyway, seems pretty familiar to me.

Behind Conker, the wasps were stealing the bees' hive, trying to be quiet & quick.

Wasp: Come on, come on, quick, quick! Shhh. Come on!

Conker: Eh. (looks behind) What was that?

The wasps were gone when Conker looked behind.

Conker: Ah well. This way I suppose.

Conker heads off on the trail behind him. But before he heads to the opening, he bumps into Nack.

Nack: Hey, watch it, will you?

Conker: Oh, sorry. Just need to go home.

Conker then faints in Nack's arms.

Dingo: (from behind) Nack, what just happened?

Nack: Some idiot just got knocked out. (picks Conker up) Come on, let's dump the body and get to Bat Squirrel's place before Rouge becomes one.

Dingo: I hope she didn't get bitten.

Nack jumps back on the hover bike and flies to the opening. Outside the outskirts of Windy, Nack finds a place where the scarecrow was.

Nack: That should do it.

Nack then throws Conker's unconscious body to the ground.

Nack: Problem solved. Now to save Bat Girl!

Nack powers up the engines as both he & Dingo leave an unconscious Conker behind. Back at the bar, Sonic just finished talking to the last army squirrel.

Sonic: (sighs) Thanks anyway.

Sonic then noticed that Conker wasn't at the bar.

Sonic: Conker? Where are you, bud?

Tails: (overhearing) What? Conker left?

Manic: (drinking his beer) He just probably went on home so he can get some rest.

Sonia: I don't think so. (points to an object) Look.

The four saw Conker's medallion left behind on the table.

Sonia: (looks at the opened door) This isn't good.

Tails: Yeah, not good at all.

As the Sonic Underground found out that Conker wasn't in the bar & that he left his medallion behind, someone familiar to Sonia came through the door. Sonia then gasped at who came in. It was Nic, taking off her hat since it was wet.

Sonia: Nicollete?

Nic: (gasps) Sonia?

Both: What are you doing here?

Manic: Whoa! That's Nicollete? Man, she's a looker!

Sonic: (glares) Manic, don't be such a pervert!

Sonia hugged Nic & started to cry a little.

Sonia: Nicollete, I missed you. One of the villagers told me that you were in Mobitransylvania, but I didn't recognize you with your hat on.

Nic: Don't worry, I managed. To top it off, I was the one that helped you the other day when you were about to become a vampire, like your brothers.

Sonia looked a little confused, but happy. Then someone familiar to Sonic & Manic came inside as Sonia also saw him.

Sonic & Manic: Sleet!

Sleet: Long time no see, hedgehogs.

He then notices Tails with them.

Sleet: Who's the fox with you?

Tails: My name is Tails, sir. Guess Sonic & the others haven't mention you or anything about you to me since I met them.

Sleet: I see. (to Sonic) And what are you doing here in Windy?

Sonic: It's none of your business, Wolf Boy!

Manic: Besides, we aren't gonna tell you that we found others with medallions and lost one of them tonight!

Manic gasps & covers his mouth after he said that. Sleet then looked concerned about this.

Sleet: So it's true of what Nack said. There are more of those 'music lovers'!

Voice: Music lovers? Don't you remember, Sleet?

Sleet turned around & saw not only Brown, but also Orange, Espio, Mighty, and Sally.

Sleet: Remember what?

Brown: (smirks) You and those partners of yours wore medallions ever since A. Nack, Nicky, & Rouge were born, and B. Ever since that mystery lady gave you & Dingo your father's medallions.

Manic wasn't paying attention as Sonia & Sonic gasped. Manic just focused his eyes on Sally.

Manic: And who's that lady over there?

Sally: My name is Sally. And I'm not an ordinary lady.

Manic: (sounding drunk a little) What are you, some sort of secret agent?

Sally: (sighs) No stupid. I'm actually a bounty hunter.

Sonic: Speaking of bounty hunters, (to Nic) where are Weasel Boy & Bat Girl anyway?

Nic: If I tell you, you wouldn't believe me.

Sonic: (walks to Sleet) Sleet, there's something you aren't telling us. So, I propose a contest. Whoever plays the best instrument in the song, one of us will do what you say.

Sonia: (notices the others) And who are you guys?

Orange steps up to her and clears his throat.

Orange: My name is Richard Weasely, member of the Weasel Freedom Fighters. These are Jonathan Hormine, Espio Chameleon, and Mighty Armadillo.

Sonic: Weasel Freedom Fighter?

Orange: We're trying to restore our kingdom from that awful Panther King.

Tails then walks up to him.

Tails: I remember something about the Panther King. Legend has it that he likes to torture weasels alot and he claims that he exists.

Sonic: What!? Then how come I haven't met him?

Tails begins to spin his tails & flies up to Sonic, which shocked everyone.

Tails: Because you haven't mentioned anything about him.

Sonic: Hey, you got two tails.

Sleet: (impatient) Sonic, are we playing or not?

Sonic: Fine, (to himself) big baby.

Manic was about to touch his medallion, but he looked too drunk to know what to do.

Sonia: (pushes Manic down) Uh, I think you better lay this one out. You look a little drunk.

Manic: (sounds more drunk) I'm not drunk!

Manic then passes out.

Tails: I told him drinking isn't good.

Sonia puts Manic in one of the chairs as the bar attendant looked confused.

Sonia: Don't worry, we'll be out just as soon as they perform.

Sonic glared at Sleet as he touched his medallion. Sleet did the same & their instruments came out. Sally noticed a drum set that a group called "The Weasels" were using a little while ago & taps Brown's shoulder.

Sally: Can you play drums?

Brown: No biggie, Sal. Besides, you haven't lived until you heard this drummer play.

Brown gets on the drum set as Tails touches his medallion, which his bass guitar came out. Then the four started playing their song as the whole bar, except a passed out Manic, listened to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

It Doesn't Matter (SA1 Version)

Well, I don't show off, don't criticize

I'm just livin' by my own feelings

And I won't give in, won't compromise

I just only have a steadfast heart of gold

I don't know why, I can't leave though it might be tough

But I ain't out of control, just livin' by my word

Don't ask me why, I don't need a reason

I got my way, my own way

*It doesn't matter now what happens I will never give up the fight

There is no way I will run away from all of my frights

Long as the voice inside me says go, I will always keep on running

There is no way to stop me from going to the very top

It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

Well, I won't look back I don't need to

Time won't wait and I got so much to do

Where do I stop, it's all a blur and so unclear

Well, I don't know but I can't be wrong

This fight is not for anybody, this is purely for myself

There is no way I'm gonna give up 'til the very end

I can't tell what is wrong and what is right, I've got to find the answer

But I do there's no way I will ever give up

Place all your bets on the one you think is right

(Guitar solo)

* Repeat

----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

The crowd cheered for them when they were finished The four bowed to the crowd as Orange looked curious at his friend.

Orange: I didn't know you could play the drums, Brown.

Brown: There are alot of things you don't know, Orange.

Sonic, Sleet, and Tails' instruments returned to their medallions. Sonia picks up both Manic & Conker's medallion.

Sonia: One of us should take Manic home first.

Sleet: Well, Dingo isn't here, so he can't help you.

Tails: I'll take him home, then join you guys.

Sleet: (to Sonic) Well, (sighs) I hate to say it, but it looks like you won, hedgehog.

Sonic: Good. So, come on, let's find Conker.

Mighty: Wait, who's Conker?

Before he could ask more, Sonic grabs everyone else & speeds out of the bar while Tails flies out with an unconscious Manic back to his home. Meanwhile, in Mobitransylvania, Nack & Dingo hover to the back of the castle.

Dingo: (looks scared) I don't think we should be here. Besides, that vampire might bite you.

Nack: You're whining again, Dingo.

Dingo: I am not! I'm just worried.

Nack takes out the two stakes, garlic, and crosses from the backpack Dingo. Then he takes out the morpher & turns Dingo back to normal.

Nack: All right, what's the deal with you and Bat Squirrel, anyway?

Dingo: (looks sad) It's my mom & dad.

Nack: So?

Dingo: It was when I was about 7.

(12 Years Ago)

As Dingo narrates, we see a dingo couple with a little Dingo (he looks like the kid from Underground Masquerade).

Dingo: (narrating) We were a happy family when we found refuge in a place called Mobitransylvania, or to me, Spooky. But then came a mysterious squirrel.

There was a knock on the door. Dingo's father gets up & answers it. It was Batula, but his dad didn't recognize him cause of the hood.

Dingo's Dad: May I help you, sir?

Batula: I'm here for ze payment.

Dingo's Mom: We didn't know we have to pay.

Dingo: Mom, Dad, who is this guy? (pushes his purple glasses) He looks a little...

Dingo's Mom: Jameson, don't say such things to elderly. (to Batula) Sorry, we're new here. It's been a month since we came from that awful Robotropolis.

Batula: I vould like to speak to you two outside for a minute, if it's all right vith you. (to Dingo) And you, young child, vait inside. It's not going to be pretty.

Batula & Dingo's parents walked outside the house. Dingo, who was just too curious, looked out the window. He was then shocked at what was going on.

Dingo: (narrating) When my parents went outside with him, I looked out & saw the most horrifying thing ever.

Then Dingo passes out as the two parents screamed.

Dingo: (narrating) I don't know what he really did to them, but the next thing I knew, I passed out.

Dingo then starts to wake up when a squirrel villager found him.

Dingo: (narrating) When I woke up, one of the villagers found me.

The villager helps Dingo up as the mayor (the same one from SU2 Ep 3) came in.

Dingo: Mayor? What happened? Where are my-

Mayor: Jameson, I'm sorry. There wasn't anything we could've done.

Dingo shed a tear & ran outside, getting through the other villagers. Dingo then saw not only two small puddles of blood, but also his mother's cross that was on the ground.

Dingo: Mom? Dad?

He then starts to look at the shadowed figure that was in the shadows. He then runs towards the shadow, but it disappears.

Dingo: No...(starts crying) that guy can't...that monster...(shouts) NOOOOOO!!!

(Present Time)

Dingo looks down as Nack was just shocked.

Dingo: Ever since that day, I believed in vampires. I don't know if my parents are too, but I know that I'll never see them again.

Nack: Man...that's awful. And that name, Jameson? What kind of parents would give a kid that?

Nack helps Dingo up from the floor as Nack got out some tools to climb the castle wall.

Nack: All right, now I understand why you believe in vampires, but right now, Bat Squirrel's the only vampire you have to worry about!

Dingo: (sad smiles) I'm glad you believe it now.

Nack: I only believe it cause he has his stupid wrinkled undead shitty hands on Rouge!

Nack then throws the hook tied to the rope up the castle wall, tugs it a little & starts climbing with Dingo right behind him. Nack then looks at the mountain's direction where the sun comes out.

Nack: It'll be dawn in an hour. We gotta make sure Rouge is out and unharmed.

Dingo nods as Nack grabs the window edge. He climbs the ledge up as Dingo just watches while holding onto the ledge. The two then gasped at what they saw. Meanwhile, at the place where Nack left Conker, Conker started to wake up. He looked a little hunged over from last night.

Conker: Uhhhhh....

Conker looks around....dizzily, but he doesn't recognize the place. He hacked, coughed, and gagged before he realizes something.

Conker: Oh no...it's gonna be one of those days.

Conker gets up & walks drunkish-style, and then stumbles in a garden with a weird scarecrow. Then it moves as it awakens.

Scarecrow: Uh. Who are you?

Conker: Oh. Hello. Can you help me? I need to get home and go to bed cause I don't feel very well at all.

Scarecrow: Er, home? Nooo. No.

Conker: Oh. So you can't help me at all.

Scarecrow: Actually...yeah..yes, I can. Maybe.

Conker: Um...okay...what's your name?

Scarecrow: Birdy.

Conker: (confused) Beardy? But you haven't got a beard.

Birdy (Scarecrow): No. Birdy. I scare birdies.

Conker: Okay, Birdy. So, how can you help me?

Birdy: Right. Step over here.

Conker walks (drunk-fully) towards him & stops in a small clearing.

Birdy: You see...you get those ideas. In my words, eh...eh, they're called 'Context Sensitive'. He-he-he. And...eh...well, actually...reach into your pocket.

Conker: (a little confused) My pocket?

Birdy: Oh yeah. The light comes on and it makes this noise. Ding! Ding noise. It goes ding.

A little light bulb appears on Conker's head as if Conker had an idea (in reality, they are just imagining it).

Birdy: There you go. Ding...that's it.

Conker: That's it?

Birdy: Yeah.

Conker: Okay, I'll see what's in my pocket.

Conker reaches in his pocket & pulls out a bottle of beer.

Conker: Ohhh.

Birdy: Eh, don't mind if I do.

Birdy grabs the beer & chugs it down.

Conker: (a little concerned) So...what does that mean?

Birdy: It means context sensitive. It's sensitive to context. (points to the outside of the gate) Try it over there.

The gate opens with a help of a couple of crows.

Conker: Okay.

Birdy: Or you could try again.

Conker gets another idea & reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a bottle of helium. Birdy grabs it & sprays it in his mouth.

Birdy: (in higher voice) Really nice helium. He-he-he.

Conker gets one more idea, reaches into his pocket, and pulls out another bottle of beer.

Birdy: (normal voice) Ah, don't mind if I do. Thank you very much.

Birdy grabs the beer & chugs it like the last one.

Birdy: (feels a little tired) Ahh. I'm going to go to bed now. Nighty-night.

Birdy then falls asleep as Conker walks stumbly to the other side. There he finds some Alka-Seltzer & a glass. He then gets an idea. He takes the glass & fills it up with the water in the river. He then puts some of it in the glass of water, shakes it up, and drinks it up. Conker then feels better & places the glass down & the alka-seltzer in his pocket.

Conker: (thinking) Wow. Just what I needed. In fact, it would seem to me that these give me just what I need at that moment in time...oh, I see what he means. Context sensitive. Clever...hmm...and I fell loads better! Right, let's get out of here and find not only my buds, (looks at his jacket) but also my medallion.

Conker then jumps into the river & swims towards where Nack had flown. Back at the castle, Nack & Dingo were shocked when they found Rouge.

Dingo: What are they doing?

Nack: (angrily) Getting me really pissed off!

Inside the castle, the other vampires were watching as beautiful music filled in the room while both Rouge & Batula were dancing gracefully.

Rouge: (dazedly) I wish this night would last forever. It's really wonderful to be here with you.

Batula: Rouge, you are a vampire. You have an eternity to think it over.

Nack: (thinking angrily) That stupid bastard! That's it, he's dead!

Nack, furiously, takes out his gun, sets it to "Deadly Laser", and points it to Batula.

Nack: Professor better be right about my upgrade.

One of the vampires sees this & runs towards Batula as Nack fired.

Vampire Servant: Sire, look out!

He pushes Batula out of the way, but it was too late for him. He got in the laser's way & was quickly disintegrated as he screamed.

Vampire Servant: AAAHHH!!

The others gasped at what had happened as Batula looked furious about this.

Batula: Who tried to kill me? (really upset) Tell me!

Nack: (prepares to jump) I do, again!

Rouge, the servants, and Batula looked at the window. There they saw both Nack & Dingo as Batula recognized one of them.

Batula: (glares) You! You tried to destroy me!

Nack: That's right, and what are you gonna do, try to kill me like I did to that lackey of yours?

Dingo: (backs away a little) Uh, Nack, I don't think we should annoy-

Nack: (mocking) Oh, I'm so scared! The big bad bat squirrel's gonna try to use his stupid teeth. (gloats) I'm more of her type than an old coot like you. BWA HAHAHAHAHA!!

As Nack laughed, Batula got more furious. He changed into his bat form, flies up to Nack, and grabs Nack by the neck.

Nack: Urk! (struggling) Hey, I was only joking!

But Batula didn't listen to Nack. He threw the weasel down onto the floor & swooped down towards him. But then he is stopped by Dingo's voice.

Dingo: Leave Nack alone!

He turned to the dingo who called him as he hissed back at him.

Dingo: You're the one who killed my parents, and you'll be the one that has to pay for my mom & dad's deaths!

Dingo pulls out a piece of garlic & tosses it in the air. He then uses a slingshot & shoots at it. The garlic spreads about everywhere in the castle.

All (but Nack & Dingo): Gah! Garlic!

Batula: I hate garlic!

As the other vampires backed away to their coffins upstairs, Nack takes out his gun, sets it to normal, & shoots his arm just as Batula changed back.

Batula: Gah!

Nack: (smirks) Too bad it's going to be dawn, otherwise I would've loved to kill you off.

Nack shoots Batula at not only his other arm, but also his legs. But it didn't feel like regular bullets to Batula.

Nack: Oh, and if you're wondering, they're just stun bullets.

Batula: (angrily) You stupid veasel! You vill pay, mark my vord!

Dingo comes down & starts to grab Rouge by her arm.

Dingo: Come on, Rouge, let's get out of here! That mean vampire isn't going to hurt you anymore.

Rouge: What are you talking about-

Before she could even tell Dingo or Nack the truth, Nack throws Batula's stunned body to the room & coffin he sleeps in. Nack then comes out, touches his medallion, and uses the lasers on his guitar to break the lock. The sun already started to rise & the two with Rouge headed for the Marvelous Queen.

Nack: Come on, let's get out of here before those bastards come for us.

Dingo holds Rouge, as he holds onto Nack also. Nack turns on the Marvelous Queen & the three flew back to Windy. Back at Windy, Tails had just joined Sonic & the others while holding onto Conker's medallion.

Sleet: Well, well, it looks like you made it after all, Fox Boy.

Tails: Okay, what's the plan?

Espio: Beats me, but I'm getting really impatient!

Brown: (to Orange) Shouldn't they pay us first?

Orange: (whispers) We'll do that when we find this Conker guy. (to Tails) We talk to the residence in every piece of Windy. And no screw ups.

Mighty: Besides, it'll do us some good to get some exercise!

Sonic: Okay, Espio, Tails & I will look at the 'Nasty' side.

Sonia: All right, and since you, Mighty, and Jonathan are going together towards one of the rivers, Richard, I guess Nicollete, Sleet, & I will look in the 'Nice' section.

Brown: (sighs) Fine, but everyone meet back at 8:00.

Sleet: (shrugs) Well, let's just get this over with. It looks like we won't be having a good sleep after this.

The three split into groups. Sonic raced towards the road path that had the 'Nasty' side on it with Tails & Espio following. Sonia, Nic, and Sleet, started looking for clues starting by walking towards the windmill on the hilltop. And as for Mighty, Brown & Orange, the two went inside Poo Mountain, without anyone noticing that they were gone. Meanwhile, Conker just climbed up the side of the cliff & noticed a huge stone gargoyle between the path.

Conker: Ah. Who's this guy?

Gargoyle: (British accent) If you think you're coming this way, you can think again.

Conker: Oh, you're a real charmer. I just wanna get past, please.

Gargoyle: No! I don't think so. I've only just got comfy. Have you ever sat on a piece of gothic architecture for two hundred years? Gets right up your arse you know. Thought it was about time to move to a bridge, say, and I'm not moving now.

Conker: Isn't it a little bit early in the day to start talking about gothic architecture?

Gargoyle: Well, if you care to come a bit closer, we can discuss things of another nature.

Conker then gets another idea. He reaches inside his back jacket this time & pulls out a frying pan.

Conker: (thinking) I was wondering what I was gonna do with this since I took it from Rosemary.

He then swings the frying pan & hits the gargoyle.

Gargoyle: Hah. A frying pan! Ha-ha-ha-ha. You stupid little...

Conker just smiles and starts waving goodbye as it kept laughing. The gargoyle laughed so hard, and then it fell off the ledge. It then became a pile of rubble when it hit the bottom. This caused the rocks to fall on the opening Conker was about to go in.

Conker: Aw nuts! How am I gonna get in now?

Voice: Why don't you leave that to the professionals, kid?

Conker: Huh?

Conker turned around & saw both Nack & Dingo with a gagged Rouge, the two he met when he was drunk.

Conker: (thinking) What are they doing here? And who are they?

End of Part 1 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 2 Plot: Conker is finally reunited with the Sonic Underground, but now they have to find their way back home, but the problem is they don't know which way they came from and get help from a bee named Charmy. Meanwhile, Nack, Dingo, and Rouge are reunited with the bounty hunters, but encounter a wolf by the name of Lupe. What would they do when she doesn't play hard to get? Don't miss Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 6: Bee Gone!