Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Guardian's Trust ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 7: Guardian's Trust
by Julie Riley

Note: The opening will be done by Knuckles this time, instead of Aleena.

Prologue:

The Professor looked a little worried & was trying to organize what he was going to bring.

Professor: Have I got everything? Have I got everything? Hurry, hurry, hurry, you know what he's like you know what he's like. Make a good entrance. Zis could be important.

He hovers out of his lab & over to Panther King's throne room.

Panther King: Ah. Professor...welcome. I have a job for you (points to the table)...as you can see..the table!

Professor: Ze table! Ah yes. So, you have spilt ze milk again? That's not gut. Not gut! Let me have a look at it for you

The Professor uses his telescope to look with his right normal eye.

Professor:....Yes. I...I think I see the problem. I vill see vat I can do. You must give me a moment, though. I vill come back later.

He starts to leave, but is stopped by the Panther King's voice.

Panther King: Don't be too long.

Professor: Ah...I will be as quick as I can sire.

Panther King: Cause you know what happened last time.

Professor: Oh, he. Only too well, only too well. I will go now.

He tries to leave again, but is stopped again by the Panther King.

Panther King: I don't want to have to get the duct tape out again.

Professor: Yes! I mean, no! I don't want you to get the duct tape out again. Auf Wiedersehen! Auf Wiedersehen!

He finally leaves the throne room. Meanwhile, up on the top of the castle, one of the weasel guards spotted something.

Guard: Captain, you might wanna look at this.

The captain takes the binoculars & looks up at the sky. He then gasps as he sees a floating island.

Captain: The Floating Island, but I thought it was just a myth. (to the guard) Get my best men, we're gonna do a little scavenger hunting.

Story:

Knuckles: (narrating) As far back as I can remember, I've been living here on this dark island. Always guarding the Master Emerald from anything that can harm it. I don't know why I was given this job, why it is my fate...destined to be here forever.

Knuckles was asleep in front of the shrine of the Master Emerald. He is then awakened by a snap of a twig.

Knuckles: Who's there? Show yourself!

There was just more rustling. Knuckles prepares to attack the intruder. But then out came a white rabbit. Knuckles sighs as he sees something shimmer on the ground from where the rabbit came out. He then picked it up. It was a Chaos Emerald.

Knuckles: What the-? A Chaos Emerald? But why would a Chaos Emerald be here on the floating island?

This emerald was red like Knuckles. Just as Knuckles was about to go back to the shrine, he gets knocked out by one of the weasel guards. The captain comes up to Knuckles & smirks.

Captain: Well, well, guess the king's gonna be really surprised when he sees an echidna with us.

The weasels chuckled as they picked up both Knuckles & the emerald. They then head to their ship & fly back to the castle. Back in the Professor's lab, the Professor was really angry about what the Panther King was going to do with him.

Professor: (angrily) Duct tape. I'll give him the duct tape. Stupid asshole. I'll come down here, I'll show him where the duct tape is, I'll show him where to stuff it! Stupid bastard! All I do all day is try and sort his stupid goddamn problems out. Asshole! I really hate that bastard! Anyway, vat ver ve? Ze milk, ze milk, ze table, ze table, oh vat shall ve do vit zis? Um. Clean slate, Ja, clean slate.

He then sees his anti-gravity chocolate on the table.

Professor: Anti-gravity chocolate...is kinda vurking...ah zat vill do zat vill do out the vindow vith zat!

The Professor hits the chocolate out the window. It then hits something.

Voice: Ow! Watch where you throw that, you idiot!

The Professor then recognized his voice. He looks out the window & sees Nack holding the anti-gravity chocolate in one hand & the rope he was climbing on with the other.

Professor: (gasps) Nack, Es tut mir leid. I didn't know you vere out zere.

The Professor helps Nack up from the window.

Nack: Ah, don't worry about it. (looks at the chart) What are you doing?

Professor: I am trying to figure out ze elements. Now you just sit down & let me do ze thinking.

Nack: (sighs thinking) Why bother? He probably forgot about our plan.

Nack sits down as the Professor looks at the chart.

Professor: So. What is the key elements in zis experimentation? (looks at the picture of the table) We have..ze table here..... (looks at the glass falling) ze milk in ze glass broken....

He then realizes something as he examines the picture carefully.

Professor: Ah. I see problem. Oh. And there seems to be a, hmmm, seems to be a...hmmm...I must do some experiments, I think...ja, ja, and we will sort this out.

Nack just shakes his head as he smiles a bit. The Professor looks at the door, thinking the Panther King would be there as he gives out an evil grin.

Professor: (thinking) And when my Tediz are ready, then, my lord, we will see who uses the duct tape! Ha-ha-ha.

Just as he thought that, there was a voice of a girl.

Girl: Let me go, you creeps! I don't like being this way!

Nack got up & opened the door a little. There were Mitch & Josh, holding what looked like to be a pink hedgehog (Amy) on their hands.

Josh: The king will be pleased when he discovers that we have a pink hedgehog as our new hostage.

Amy: You meanies will be in big trouble when Sonic finds out!

Mitch: We're only following orders, and right now, our order was to find & bring any intruders to the king. He would know just what to do.

The Professor looked outside & gasped at what he saw.

Professor: A pink hedgehog? But I thought hedgehogs lived in a different part of Mobius, not here.

Nack: I thought so too. Guess Sonic & his sister are here.

Josh: (overhearing) Mitch, I heard someone.

Mitch: What do you mean?

Nack gasps as he shoves the Professor back in & closes the door.

Josh: (knocking the door) Professor, I heard Nack the Weasel's voice. Ask me this; Is he in there with you?

Inside, Nack keeps the Professor away from the door as Nack starts using his imitations on him.

Nack: (as Professor) Nein! I don't know vhat you are talking about, but I did see zat pink hedgehog. Lend her to me and I'll see what I can do. You and Mitch just go back to ze Panther King if you vant, Ja?

Nack hoped that they would fall for it. Josh looked a little suspicious at first. But then sighs & turns to Mitch.

Josh: Mitch, let go of the girl. The Professor can deal with her.

Mitch: What!? But I though-

Josh: The Panther King's got plenty of time. Besides, he's more worried about his (sarcastically) table problems.

Nack: (thinking) Glad someone else besides us hates the Panther King.

Amy: (confused) Who's the Panther King?

Before she asked more, Josh opened the door, took Amy by her hand & gave her to the Professor after Nack hid behind the door (without being noticed).

Josh: Make sure that gal doesn't cause any trouble.

Professor: Uh...all right.

Just then, the guards with their captain came in with Knuckles.

Guard 1: We caught someone.

Guard 2: Captain Fang captured an echidna.

Mitch: An echidna?

Nack overhears the conversation a little bit as both the Professor & Amy looked confused.

Amy: What's an echidna?

The captain turned to Amy & then points to the unconscious Knuckles.

Fang (Captain): That's an echidna.

Nack looks out a little & recognizes the echidna.

Nack: Knuckles!?

Nack gasps & covers his mouth quickly. The captain looked a little suspicious when he heard Nack's voice.

Fang: Move aside, Professor. I'm looking in your lab to see what's up.

Professor: Agh! Nein! You can't enter! It's forbidden!

But he didn't listen. As Nack finished putting on his disguise, the captain spots him.

Fang: And who's this?

Nack: (thinking) Think, Nack, think! Otherwise they'll be onto you! (to the captain in Robotnik's voice) I'm the Professor's new lackey. Just call me Icarus.

Fang: Icarus?

Nack: (still in Robotnik's voice) I know it's strange, but it is my name. And the Professor & I discovered the problem. We'll be with you in a minute as soon as we deal with the hedgehog.

Fang: Hmmm...all right. I'll leave it to you guys them. (to the guards) Bring the echidna & that jewel he has to the Panther King.

Guards (with Mitch & Josh): Right, Captain!

He then turned to the Professor.

Fang: I'll be keeping an eye on you.

He then leaves the lab. When the door was closed, Nack sighs in relief.

Nack: Man, that was too close.

He takes out his communicator & turns it on.

Nack: Sleet, how's the situation?

Sleet: (in communicator) What's it look like!? Lupe & I are being chased by guards!

Nack: Uh...I'll get back to you.

He taps on the communicator & talks to it again.

Nack: Nic, you in yet?

Nic: (in communicator) Yep, and I'm with Vector, Espio, and Mighty. Taking out the guards was too easy for us.

Nack: Glad to hear it. Meet me in the elevator when I call you again. Nack signing out.

He turns off the communicator & turns to Amy.

Nack: How did you get here, Sonia?

Amy: Sonia? (angrily) I'm not Sonia! My name's Amy! Amy Rose from Windy.

Nack turns the light to the lab on to get a better look.

Nack: Hmmm...guess you were right.

Professor: (looks out the door) Zey fell for it zis time, but I doubt zey'll fall for it again.

Nack: Don't worry, as long as that stupid panther's worried about his table, he won't worry about anything else. Besides, I have an idea. Ames, if you wanna be called that, (moves his finger for wanting her) I think you should be involved in this too.

Amy: Why?

Nack sighs as the Professor chuckled a bit. Amy just shrugs & goes to the two. Nack then whispers to the two. Meanwhile, in what looked like to be a farm, Sonia was very curious.

Sonia: What is this place?

Charmy: This is where my dad usually likes to hang out. But before we find my dad, (points to the gassy rat) I think we need to deal with that first.

Sonia: (looks disgusted) Oh, gross!

Charmy takes her hand & flies over to where the rat was. Meanwhile, inside a cabin in Poo Mountain, Sonic, Tails, & Conker had just entered. Conker lifts the gas mask a little.

Dung Beetle: Hey. Alright, there. How ya doing?

Conker: Hi, how ya doing?

Dung Beetle: Would you like to come in now? Yeah, sit down.

Conker finds three seats & the three sit down.

Dung Beetle: Whaddya want?

Conker: Ah. Uh, this place really smells.

Tails: Conker!

Dung Beetle: Yeah, well, we're like dung beetles and we roll the poo around. Who knows what for?

Conker: Oh, really.

Dung Beetle: Did do do you want some poo?

Conker: Um..I uh...

Sonic: Bleck! Why would we want that?

Dung Beetle: Alright. Get your stinkin' arses in there. There's these god forsaken cows. Get 'em in there. Get em to crap. And I'll make you a ball of poo. And you can do what the hell you like with it. Go on. On your bike. Are you still here? Feck off!

Conker: Oh. Charming.

Tails: (sighs) Let's go before he gets even more mad at us.

Conker pulls down his gas mask & opens the crate leading to the place where cows usually go to the bathroom. He & Sonic hold on to Tails as they fly down there. Back at the castle, the Panther King was getting impatient, waiting for the Professor to return.

Panther King: He better hurry up.

He then looks at Mitch & Josh coming in, staring at him.

Panther King: What are you looking at?

Mitch: Nothing, sire!

Panther King: Good. Ah. I think I can hear him.

But it wasn't the Professor. It was Captain Fang with his men carrying both Knuckles & the emerald.

Fang: Sire, we found an echidna.

Panther King: Echidna? But I thought they were only myths like hedgehogs & squirrels!

Fang: I don't think so. (points to Knuckles) This echidna is very real.

Just then Knuckles started to wake up.

Knuckles: Uh...wh...where am I?

Knuckles saw that he was no longer on the floating island. Then he gasped after seeing the Panther King.

Knuckles: I heard of you, you're the Panther King who for no reason kills innocents. (angrily) Well, I'm not gonna let you do that to me!

Then the Panther King gasps when he saw the red chaos emerald.

Panther King: A...Chaos Emerald? But I thought those don't exists!

He grabs the emerald & looks at it. Just as he does, a huge glow surrounds the room. Then a strange light hits Knuckles & wraps around his neck. The flash disappeared & the strange light turned into what looked like to be a medallion the SU, Nack, Nic, Sleet, Dingo, and Rouge wore. The other piece of strange light flashed out the window & out of the castle. Knuckles then was shocked at seeing a medallion on his neck.

Knuckles: What the-? A medallion? But how?

Before he could ask more, the Panther King gets up as both Nack & the Professor busts in the door.

Professor: Eureka, eureka! We've found it! We've found it, ja ja, eureka!

The two were then in front of the Panther King.

Professor: Oh. Ahh, my lord. Ha ha! You'll never guess what! I think my assistant, Icarus & I have found ze problem.

Nack: (Robotnik's voice) It's all right here, your majesty.

Nack sets the blueprint down on the floor as Amy shyly comes in the room.

Nack: (Robotnik's voice) Oh, and this girl is our assistant, Amy Rose.

Amy: Hey! I'm not an assistant!

Panther King: A hedgehog? What is that doing in my kingdom?

Nack: (Robotnik's voice) Don't worry, she's only here cause we need her.

Nack gasps as he saw Knuckles.

Nack: (thinking) What's he doing here? I thought he was on the island guarding that giant emerald I was gonna go after later on.

Professor: Anyvay, (points to the chart) ve have here, if you look...ze table. If you analyze ze table closely, as I have done most particularly, you vill see zat zere is a gap! And ve're not talking any old gap here, my lord. It is a sizeable one.

Knuckles: (thinking) Why do I have a feeling that this kingdom just has a bunch of idiots?

Professor: Now, milk goes...(points to the glass picture) here. Vat happens? Ve have ze fulcrum (points to the legless part of the table) here, ze milk here...veight problem, not good. (points to the line) Milk falls off because of a gap. Ja. Zat is vat is ze problem. Ze gap!

Panther King: Hmmm...I think I see...and, the solution?

Professor: Ah, now zis is where it gets complicated. I vas mulling over vat would fit in ze gap. I tried many zings.

As the Professor was talking, most of the weasels, except for Nack & the captain fell asleep.

Professor: I tired...elephants, pot plants, uh...(thinking) Think, Professor, think! (to the Panther King) many zings. But, ze one thing, and ve vere sure of it at ze time. ve vere sure it vas a rodent...and sure enough, it vas! (points to a picture of a red squirrel) Zis one...furrious squidgeterrious, to use the proper vernacular. To ze lay man, ze red squirrel. Zis red squirrel.

Panther King: Hmmm...yes....squirrel...I've heard of them. Yes....so?

Professor: So it is simple, my liege. Ve need a squirrel...and ve put him...(points to the legless table) there. You no spill your milk, ve don't get duct tape.

Panther King: Hmmm...thank you, Professor.

Fang: That was a waste of time!

Knuckles: You're not the only one who thinks that?

Panther King: (ignoring) Gentlemen.

The guards all wake up when they heard him.

Mitch: Yes, my liege?

Panther King: Get me one of these...red squirrels.

Mitch: Yes, my liege.

Panther King: Oh, and one more thing, make sure that echidna stays as a prisoner until we find all the Chaos Emeralds.

Josh: Chaos...Emeralds?

The Panther King then throws the emerald to Nack.

Panther King: Icarus, you, the hedgehog, and the Professor get to work on finding the energy source of this emerald. With all the emeralds, I can rule all of Mobius alone!

Nack: (Robotnik's voice) Will do, (to himself in normal voice) backstabbing son of a bitch.

The guards followed Nack, Amy, and the Professor outside while Knuckles was still tied up. When they reached out of the throne room, Nack turned to the guards.

Nack: (Robotnik's voice) And one more thing for you all to know.

He removes his hood & cloak to reveal himself.

Nack: (normal voice) You've been had!

Knuckles: (gasps) Nack!

Amy: You're...Nack the Weasel? The famous bounty hunter who fights for his own needs?

Josh: (points to the Professor) I knew it! I knew you set us up!

Before the guards began to shoot, Nic, Vector, Mighty, and Espio came out of the vents & kicked the guards that were in their way. As they did, Lupe & Sleet came out of the elevator & started punching the guards.

Nack: Guys! Knew you would all get here!

Second-in-Command: I got him now, sir!

Fang: (raises his fists) Behind you!

Before the second-in command turned around, Fang knocked him out as the other guards were unconscious as well.

Nack: What the-? You helped us?

Fang: (smirks) Of course. Those morons don't wanna hear what I'm about to tell all of you bounty hunters.

Sleet: Wait a minute, are you that traitor that works for the Weasel Freedom Fighters?

Fang: Actually, I'm not only leader of the Weasel Freedom Fighters, I also work undercover for a group called GUNS. They told me to keep an eye on him as an undercover agent while leading the Freedom Fighters to freedom, even though it was originally Genkai Hawkins' idea.

Lupe: Genkai...Hawkins?

Nack: I heard of that guy. My boss told me about him. He's that bird that works at a place called Station Square, right?

He nods.

Professor: I see, so ve have allies zat are spies after all.

Nic: (concerned) All right, if you really are the leader of the Weasel Freedom Fighters, then prove it!

Fang just smirks & lifts his shirt collar. There was a WFF symbol on one pin & a GUNS. sign on the other.

Amy: Whoa! I never thought a weasel would work for GUNS.

Fang: You all must get out of here, cause tonight's not gonna be a pretty night.

Nack: (rolls eyes) Yeah, like with a certain Bat Squirrel I know.

Sleet: (ignoring) How is it that you can be three at the same time, Fang?

Vector: Yeah, those Freedom Fighters never told us about you or anything like that. Besides, I bet you like way cool tunes too.

Espio: Knock it off, Vector. He's just telling us what he knows.

Mighty: (looks at his watch) Whoops, sorry, but we have business to take care of. We forgot to make sure our boss doesn't find us missing.

Mighty grabs both Vector's & Espio's hand as he starts to jump back in the vent. Then Amy stops them.

Amy: Hey, wait! You guys aren't going anywhere until I get some answers.

Professor: (shocked) What!? But you vill be killed out in ze real world! You don't know vhat it's like to live in ze footsteps of ze Panther King.

Amy: Look, all I know is that your stupid bounty hunter allies captured Sonic's brother as well as three others!

Nack: (sighs) Well, I hate to say this, but I guess you and Knux are coming with us.

Knuckles: (confused) Knux?

Nic: It's a nickname Nack made up.

When they turned around, Captain Fang was gone & the guards had all awakened.

Guard 1: What the-? Nack's still here!?

Nack: Professor, get back to the lab!

Professor: Vhat about-

Nack: I'll be fine! Just stay in your lab until I come & get you tonight!

The Professor nods & hovers back to his lab. Nack then glares at the guards & the second-in-command.

Second-in-command: You'll never defeat Sargeant Epson!

Nack: Epson? Now that's what I call the stupidest name on Mobius!

The bounty hunters, Amy, & Knuckles started to pose for the attack. Meanwhile, back at the farm area, Charmy & Sonia went up to the gassy mouse.

Charmy: (smells him a bit) Ewww! What is that smell?

Mouse: (burps/Southern accent) Sorry, but I'm (farts) kinda gassy. I's need some cheese (burps) to help me wit' my gas problem.

Sonia: Ugh! You are so gross! Who do you think you are?

Mouse: Marvin.

Charmy: Hmmm...this place is familiar. (gasps) Now I remember, this farm is where my dad usually likes to go to see that woman my mom doesn't like.

Sonia: Are you sure?

Charmy: Of course I'm sure, but first, (points to his left) I think we need to get the cheese right over there.

Sonia: Why?

She then looks at Marvin who is staring at her.

Marvin (Mouse): You's got purty hair. Wanna be my lil' ole gal?

Sonia: (sighs) Oh right. Take me there, Charmy.

Charmy: Not a problem!

Charmy takes Sonia's hand as Marvin grabbed her foot, unknowingly to them. The three then headed towards where the cheese was. Inside what looked like to be a bull ring, Conker, Sonic, and Tails emerged through the opening where they saw a huge bull.

Conker: Ah. Right, don't see any poo here. (to the bull) Oh. Hey, uh excuse me. Hello. Yeah, you.

The bull looks over at Conker, Sonic, & Tails.

Sonic: Woah...he...friendly type.

Tails: (whispers) I don't know, Sonic. I don't think he looks very friendly to me.

Conker: (to the bull) We're looking for some poo...I know it sound pretty strange, but...

He runs over to Conker with an angry look on his face.

Bull: Red! Red! I don't like red! I hate red! Go away!

Conker: Wooaaah! (to Sonic) I take it he doesn't like red. Well, I don't see anything red around...

Tails: Uh, Conker?

Tails points his finger at Conker. Then Conker looks down & realizes that he's red all over.

Conker: Oh. Here we go again.

Sonic looks around the place since he was blue & wasn't any trouble to the bull. Tails then spots a giant nozzle & gets an idea.

Tails: Sonic, can you run all around (points to the nozzle) that nozzle?

Sonic: Sure can, why?

Tails: Cause I have an idea.

Sonic just shrugs & runs to the nozzle while avoiding falling poo. He then runs around the nozzle & then some prune juice spills to the trough.

Conker: Now, logic would denote that something that drinks (points to the juice) that is gonna get the screaming squirts. Hmmm. Ah. That looks distinctly like a target...

Sure enough, the targets were at the walls. Sonic then comes down as Conker continues.

Conker: (points to the bull)...and there we have a bull. Yes...I think I get it.

Tails looked a little confused as Conker turns to him.

Conker: Hey, even guys like me learned it when they were four year olds.

Sonic: Well, come on. Let's make sure that bull gets what he deserves.

Back in the castle, Knuckles touches his medallion & it becomes an echidna shaped guitar with a multi-keyboard with it. Knuckles shoots lasers on the ground & the bounty hunters landed at the bank floor. There, guards saw them & started to shoot Nack & the others.

Nack: Okay, hot shots, (touches his medallion) time for us to teach you guys a lesson as we break outta here!

Nack plays his guitar as lasers came out & shot some of the guards. Sleet touches his medallion & shoots lasers from his saxophone. As a song played, Amy, Knuckles, & the others find a magenta Chaos Emerald & in a flash of light, it gives Lupe & Amy medallions as well. They take both Chaos Emeralds & escape as the song continued in the background.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Unknown for M.E. (SA1 Version)

Knuckles: Here I come, rougher than the rest of them

the best of them, tougher than leather.

You can call me Knuckles, unlike Sonic I don't chuckle

I'd rather flex my muscles

I'm hard as nails, it ain't hard to tell

I break 'em down whether they're solid or frail.

Unlike the rest I'm independent

It's my first breath, first test

Feel the right then the worst has left

Sleet: Born on an island in the heavens

The blood of my ancestors flows inside me

My duty is to save the flower from evil deterioration

*Knuckles: I will be the one to set your heart free

Must cleanse yourself of that evil spirit that got in you

Sleet: Streaking lights, loud sounds, and instinct

Are the elements that keep me going

I am fighting my own mission

Nothing's gonna stand in my way

* repeat

**All: Won't be frightened I'll stand up to all the pain and turmoil

Just believe in myself won't rely on others

Get this power to wipe out the havoc and anarchy

This is my planet gonna fight for my destiny

Knuckles: Here I come, rougher than the rest of them

the best of them, tougher than leather.

You can call me Knuckles, unlike Sonic I don't chuckle

I'd rather flex my muscles

I'm hard as nails, it ain't hard to tell

I break 'em down whether they're solid or frail.

Unlike the rest I'm independent

It's my first breath, first test

feel the right then the worst has left

Sleet: I have no such things as weak spots

Don't approve of him but gotta trust him

This alliance has a purpose

This partnership is only temporary

* Repeat

** Repeat

***Freedom will be waiting when serenity is restored

This is my planet I shall not surrender

(Sax solo)

** Repeat

Get this power to wipe out the havoc and anarchy

This is my planet gonna fight

** Repeat

*** Repeat

Knuckles: The new porcupine on the block with the puff chest

Outta the wilderness with the ruggedness

Knock, knock, it's Knuckles, the bloat thrower

Independent flower, magical emerald holder

Give you the cold shoulder

My spike goes through boulders

That's why I stay a loner

I was born by myself

I don't need a posse, I get in on by myself

Advisories get shelved

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

When the nine were outside the castle & off the grounds, Nack takes out his pocket watch & realizes the time.

Nack: Aw crap! It's almost 9:00!

Amy: Hmmm? What's wrong with that?

Nack: My boss is gonna be really pissed off if he finds out I went on my trip without any of you guys!

Knuckles: Your boss? I thought bounty hunters work alone!

Vector: Yeah, not unless they're hired by their boss first.

Espio: Can we go now? (sighs) I'm getting sick of coming here.

Mighty: Espio, calm down. (to Knuckles) Sorry, I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Mighty. The one that's hot tempered is Espio.

Espio: (angrily) I'm not hot tempered!

Mighty: And the croc with the headphones is Vector.

Vector: Yo, what-up.

Mighty: And the girl weasel that looks like Nack is his sister, Nic.

Nic: Yeah, yeah. Let's get back before our boss notices we're gone.

Knuckles: Nack never told me he had a sister.

Mighty: Guess he left that part out.

Lupe: (takes Knuckles' hand) Don't worry, echidna. As long as you're with us, we will protect you.

Knuckles: I thought it was the other way around, me protecting you guys (points to Sleet) from the likes of him!

Sleet: That was long before I quit being Robotnik's lackey!

Sleet heads to the ship as Nack looks at the two Chaos Emeralds he found.

Nack: Those emeralds...why did it give Knuckles, Amy, and Lupe medallions? This is really strange.

Nic: Guess we'll find out when we find more emeralds.

Nack: (smirks) Oh yeah, then we could probably sell those to the black market!

Knuckles just sighs about this as they all headed to the ship.

Knuckles: And I thought Sleet & Dingo were the only ones that had interests in money.

When the nine were in the ship, the ship lifts up & flies back to where it came from. Back at the bullring, Conker had already made sure the bull hit the three targets by using himself as the cape. Tails then sees three cows coming out.

Sonic: Cows?

Cow 1: Oh. That time again, is it? Oh, I see Bugger Lugs is out here again. Ah well. Ah. There's a nice little patch I think I'll have a little bit of grass. Moo.

Cow 2: I think I'll join you, Daisy.

Cow 3: I'm kinda hungry as well. Come on, Mavis & Daisy.

Tails: How do we get the cows over to the juice?

Sonic: Hmmm...

Sonic then gets an idea & shouts to Conker.

Sonic: Yo, Conker! Jump on the bull & you should be able to aim at the targets!

Conker: (smiles) Already on it!

Conker jumps from the bull, Bugger Lugs, and is on top of him. He is then riding the bull towards the cows. They hit only Daisy, the first cow that came out.

Daisy (Cow 1): Ooh. Stop your nonsense, young man. Goodness me. I've quite lost me appetite now. I'm gonna go I'm gonna go for a little meander over here. Hmmm. Actually, I feel a bit thirsty. A nice tasty beverage should wash this tasty grass down lovely-like.

As Daisy walks over to the trough, Sonic covers Tails' eyes.

Sonic: You better not watch this, little bud, cause it ain't gonna be pretty.

The cow then starts looking at the juice in the trough.

Daisy: This looks quite nice. Looks to be cranberry flavored. Lovely.

She starts drinking it a bit.

Daisy: Hmm. Tastes a bit odd....oh well, I'll have some more.

She keeps drinking it. Just then, as Sonic turned around, we hear some farts & Daisy's screams.

Daisy: Oooh. Moo. Oooh. Ohh oh ooooh oh. Oooohh it's like the screaming shits it is, I'm outta here!

We then see the front part of her sitting down in the middle to go to the bathroom.

Daisy: Ooh. Ooooh. Oh, I say, this is far from dignified. Oh, I hope Mavis and Olive don't see this, or I'll never hear the end of it.

But both Mavis & Olive were also hit & were heading to the trough, ignoring Daisy.

Daisy: Oooh ohh. That's a bit...oooh...that's a bit of a... (sighs in relief) Aaaahh. Ohh. I'll just stay here for a while, just in case, ya never know.

Conker: Looks like she's just about ready to go.

Just as he said that, Mavis & Olive joined in the screaming & both headed to the bathroom. Then Conker did the only thing he would do while riding Bugger Lugs...he charged at them & broke all three cows apart. Conker jumps off of the bull as Bugger Lugs mopes & the grate start creaking.

Bull: Why am I such a fat bas...

The grate collapses & the bull fell to its doom. Conker walks over to hear the bull yelling & splashing.

Conker: Hmmm. Seems to be filled up with poo. Ah, that should do it. (to Tails) You can both look now.

Sonic & Tails looked at where Conker was & gasped at what he did.

Tails: Conker, what did you do?

Sonic takes Tails' hand & speeds over to Conker.

Sonic: Conker, whatever you did, I thought it was pretty stupid.

Conker: What? It's just a life & death game.

Tails: Well, it's dangerous.

Conker: All right. I promise I won't do anything stupid like that again.

Tails: Good. (takes Conker's hand) Well, come on...the beetle's at the other side.

Conker sighs as he spins his two tails. He takes both Conker & Sonic back to the other side, the easy way. Back at the farm, Sonia, Charmy, and Marvin saw a whole pile of cheese that was gathered up by barn animals.

Charmy: Whoa! I never seen so much cheese!

Sonia: This could last a lifetime!

Marvin: (gets off of Sonia) Wow! Yee haw! (belch) Now I can have cheese whenever I's want!

Sonia & Charmy: (gasps) Marvin!?

Marvin, too excitedly, jumps in the cheese & starts eating ever piece.

Charmy: (gasps) Marvin, stop! You're gonna get yourself in trouble!

Marvin: Like what? Is my lil' ole stomach gonna explode or what?

Charmy: No, first you'll expand your stomach, and then explode!

Sonia: (looks disgusted) Now he tells me!

Sonia & Charmy backed away as Marvin's gut expanded alot as he farts a little more.

Marvin: (gasps) Oh no! I's think I've had too much!

Sonia: Duck & cover!

The two got behind the rock, as Marvin explodes. His body parts fly everywhere as Marvin's head lands in front of Charmy & Sonia.

Sonia: AHHH!!

Then a mouse wearing a farm lady's clothes comes over & gasps at what happened.

Mrs. Mouse: Oh my...my Marvin!

She picks up his head & starts crying.

Charmy: What's the matter?

Mrs. Mouse: My son...I warned him not to eat too much, and now look what happens.

Sonia: I'm sorry, Mrs. Mouse. (gives her some money) I think this should be enough to help your son.

Mrs. Mouse: (sniffs) Thank you, you kind hedgehog.

She picks up Marvin's head & walk to Marvin's other body parts as Sonia sees a letter.

Sonia: A letter?

Charmy looks at the letter as well.

Charmy: It is from Queen Aleena.

Sonia: "Dear Sonia, I know that you thought I was here today..."

As the letter continued, we see Aleena at the outside of the barn, looking a little more sadder.

Aleena: (narrating)...but I have already been here. But mark my word, my dear daughter. I will make sure I come back for you and your brothers. And when that time comes, I will never be separated from you like that ever again.

End of Part 3 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 4 Plot: While Sonic, Tails, and Conker use the 'poo' to whatever use it does in Poo Mountain, Sonia & Charmy not only encounter his missing father, but also a strange talking pitchfork who wants to whoop Sonia's butt. As all this goes on, Nack & his crew end up in river where they meet up with Aristocat-fish & a cog with a split personality. What would happen then? Don't miss Episode 8: Haybot Wars!