Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Spring Break ❯ Reunion ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yeah, ANOTHER story! I bet you're getting sick of that, since I have a bunch of other stories to finish. XD I've been working on this story for a while, planning to put it up when Spring Break was coming up, which it is! Enjoy everyone! And don't worry, it won't take forever to update, there's only 7 chapters, not including this one.
 
Disclaimer: I only own Alisha. Everyone else belongs to Sega.
 
Prologue: Reunion
 
~Boy's POV~
 
Boredom. Complete, utter boredom. That's how it is around here at my place. No one comes over to hang out or call. Basically, it's lonely here. That's the way it went after the EX Grand Prix. I wonder how those three are doing. Eggman was gone, so there's been no more trouble. Life became normal. Shadow went missing a few years back. Hmm, now that I think about it, Eggman's death was 12 years ago. Time went by pretty quickly. When Amy became 16, Sonic actually started to notice her, while Amy had ceased her chasing at age 14. They're married now with 2 kids. Streaker and Blossom, they're pretty cute. Knuckles no longer lived by himself; he got a family of his own. Surprising really. Got hooked with Rouge and had fraternal twins, both girls. Poor guy, wanted boys, and Rouge bowed to never have a baby again. Vanilla got married to a nice guy, and moved away with Cream, who got herself and boyfriend in her new hometown. Team Chaotix broke up, going on with their lives. We haven't heard from them since.
 
I've received letters from my family. They're going to be visiting my place during Spring Break, along with my cousin, Alisha. Ugh, I can still remember her annoyance about Judaism. I've got nothing against it, but it's all she ever talks about. She's about Cream's age, an 18 year old. I hope she changed over the years like everyone else did. Although, something's been bugging me. Another fact was stated in one of the letters. They were bringing an old childhood friend. But who are they talking about? I really don't remember having any friends when I was younger, only all of the bullies who picked on me. Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see. Maybe I'll remember when I see whoever it is. Argh, this is frustrating! I need a break from my plane. Besides, my stomach's growling like crazy. Huh, the phone's ringing.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Miles Prower! You're supposed to be at the airport right now to pick us up! We've been waiting for hours!” Shoot, I forgot. Spring Break just started.
 
 
~Girl's POV~
 
Oh my goodness I'm so nervous. Miles was late and Amadeus was yelling at him through the payphone. Amadeus is a goldenrod cross fox with a brown eye. His left eye was covered by a patch, probably because of an injury. I'm really not sure. He was wearing a simple buttoned up white shirt with Levis. I don't know why, but that's what fathers usually wore when they were in casual clothing, including my own. His wife, Rosemary, was trying to calm him down, but he ignored her please. Rosemary is also a goldenrod cross fox with short hair and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a light blue spring dress. I think her favorite color is any shade of blue.
 
“Oh come on Uncle Amadeus! Stop already! How's he gonna pick us up if you're stalling him on the phone!” He froze for a bit, and then hung up without saying a word. I laughed a bit, Miles' parents usually acted like this, and of course, Alisha would think of something to calm her uncle down.
Alisha's a maroon fox with rose eyes, her hair at her waist. She wore pink eye-blush and a red tank-top with an unzipped burgundy sweater with a matching knee-length skirt and boots. She was your basic teenage girl…who was obsessed with Judaism. And also my best friend. Of course, there is Miles.
 
Miles…I hope he remembers me. Even though it's been about 14 years since I've last seen him. He was one of my only friends, and vice versa. I always bandaged him up after the bullies hurt him, shortly after kicking them in the nuts. We went everywhere together, looking out for each other. We were practically inseparable, until we had to go home or use the bathroom or somethin' like that. Secretly, I had a crush on him, but I never did let it show. I just hid it, thinking it'll disappear. Instead, when he left, it grew. How I yearned to see him again. We used to write letters to each other, but I received no more from him; they just suddenly stopped. It made my heart ache and miss him even more. Love, tis a strange thing.
 
“Everyone! Look out the window!” My eyes darted through the glass, spotting an image. It was a blue plane, the pilot viewable, climbing out of the cockpit. My eyes grew wide as I saw who it was. A male goldenrod cross fox who looked 20 or so, his eyes, the color of the sky like Rosemary's. He wore a white shirt with a black vest, along with jeans and fingerless leather gloves. He looked so handsome, my heart pounding fast. It was him, my childhood crush, Miles Prower.
 
A/N: You like it so far? Hope so. And so you know, Amadeus and Rosemary are real characters and are really Tails' parents. And if ya want proof, I'll give ya some links! You'll find out who the girl is in chapter one, but I think you already figured it out if you've read my stories before! XD Please review!