Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Spring Break ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Argh, spring break will be ending soon for some people, while it ended already for others. So instead of making this a really long chapter, I'm making it short and sweet so I can put it up in time AND be done with this story completely so I can concentrate on all my other ones!
 
Disclaimer: You know already, blah blah blah.
 
Epilogue
 
~3rd POV~
 
 
Shadow no longer bothered the couple, observing them from afar instead. He smirked at them, proud of his work. There was a reason he played match maker, it was part of his promise. For everyone to be happy. So why not help his friends find the love of their life? That is the perfect way to have everlasting happiness.
 
Christina gathered enough courage to call her parents, putting the phone on speaker. The Prowers were with her, Tails holding her hand. When she revealed what had happened, like she had predicted, they went crazy. But when Amadeus stated it was his son, they calmed down completely. Turns out they've been hoping that their daughter would marry the brilliant prodigy that could lead their homeland to a bright future. Tails had fainted; relieved he wasn't going to be killed.
 
He got the chance to talk to Christina's daughters, both parents surprised. Christina's were surprised that she told him about her daughters. And Tails' parents were surprised she even had daughters. But it all worked out, Christina's parents finally deciding to no longer hide the girls since the Prowers were in no way disgusted.
 
One daughter, Moonlight. An adopted echidna, her mother was a friend of the family who died of a fatal disease, along with her husband. So Christina took her in, bonding with the child.
 
The other daughter, Starlight. Born of a rapist, who is now behind bars, rotting. A bat-fox hybrid, she'll have a hard time making friends. Everyone knows they'll really be judged now, Christina the hardest.
 
The Prowers had one last gathering, a picnic in the park with their son's friends. Memories were made, pictures taken. The boys congratulated on Tails, allowed to court Christina. The girls gave her some advice, gossiping about a few embarrassing things that he did when he was younger. She was glad they told her of his adventures, she always had been curious to his accomplishments. That night, was a night to remember.
 
 
It was time for everyone to leave. Their belongings were all packed up, buckled in Tails' plane. Christina cuddled on Tails' lap, never wanting to let him go. They arrived at the main airport, dropping them off. The young couple shared a few more kisses, bidding each other farewell. Tails watched their plane take off, a smile on his face. On the plane, Christina was staring at something, lost in her own world. On her left hand in the ring finger was a sapphire ring, her birthstone. Also, their engagement ring.
 
 
A few months later…
 
 
“Hello?”
 
“Hi Miles, it's me, Chrissy.”
 
“Oh, hey baby. How you doing?”
 
“Fine. Uhm, Miles? Promise me you won't yell or freak out or…”
 
“Me? Freak out? I don't think that's possible.”
 
“You sure?”
 
“Shoot.”
 
“Miles…you're a father.”

“Okay…WHAT!? I'm…I'm…”
 
“You see…I'm pregnant.”
 
“Really? Do you…do you know what gender it is yet?”
 
“He's a little boy. Is it okay…if we name him Samuel?”
 
“Heh…a boy. And the name sounds just fine. Huh, and that's one of the names you've had planned for years too. Ha. Hey baby, got anything planned for the week?”
 
“No, why?”
 
“I'm coming to see my baby girl and my lil boy.”
 
“Oh! Well…bring some extra belongings; I was planning on asking you to visit anyway. I wanted you to come with me somewhere.”
 
“Really? Where?”
 
“To visit my pen pal in Japan, just in time for summer.”
 
 
 
A/N: Yeah, yeah, it's short. But like I said, there's a sequel. Tee hee hee, and yeah, I'm making it into a crossover! Sonic/InuYasha! Well, hope you guys enjoyed the story, and thanks for all the reviews, I loved all of ya! Buh-bye for now, hope you read my other stories! Muah! Now, to start on my other stories! I feel inspired! Whoo hoo!