Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sword of Chaos V2 ❯ Treasure Hunt ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was morning when Bojack reached Robotropolis. The thick pollution filled clouds over the city made it appear to be night though. As Bojack entered the city’s perimeter, automated laser cannons locked on to him. Bojack smiled, “Small fries.” Fifteen cannons fired at him. The green laser beams shot all around him as Bojack avoided them. He pointed his fist at the city, “Chaos Spear!” Several yellow beams fire out of his fist. Each beam destroyed a laser cannon. With the laser cannons destroyed, Bojack flew closer. As he approached the large egg shaped command building, several objects flew at him. Ten red and white Swatbots on hover cycles flew at him. They fired the twin energy cannons on their cycles. Bojack dodged then and threw up his left palm, “Black Wave!” Black waves of energy shot out and smashed into the Swatbots. They all exploded. Bojack flies at the Command Building. “Thunder Arrow!” Bolts of lightning shoots out and blows a hole into the side of the building. He flies in and stands on the floor. He was in a huge corridor. “Which way?” Bojack asked himself. As he decides, a six-foot domed head robot walks toward him holding a laser rifle. Bojack turns toward the dark gray robot and looks into its red visor, “What do you want?” The Swatbot pointed his rifle at him, “By order of Robotnik; you are to come with me.” Bojack raised his hands, “What ever you say.” The Swatbot lead Bojack to Robotnik’s command room. The fat dictator was sitting in his command chair. It swiveled around to face him.

Bojack looked at the fat man. He was stroking his orange mustache, “My My Prince Elias. What do I owe the pleasure of your visit?”

Bojack smiled, “My name is Bojack, you fat stupid ass.”

Robotnik’s red eyes narrowed, “You may have a new fur color and some new powers, but you can’t fool me.” Bojack jumped into the air and landed on Robotnik’s stomach. The Swatbot was going to fire, but Robotnik waved him down. Robotnik chuckled, “What do you plan to accomplish by this little feat?” A blade shot out of Robotnik’s robotic left arm and he slashed at Bojack. In one quick motion, Bojack drew his sword and sliced Robotnik’s left arm off in one swing. Fear appeared on Robotnik's face.

Bojack smiled, “Your mind is mine.” A beam shot out of Bojack’s left hand and turned him into an emerald. He absorbed it. He closed his eyes and absorbed the information. The Swatbot stood there puzzled. Bojack turned and in Robotnik’s voice, “Stand down and return to station.” The Swatbot turned and walked out. Bojack chuckled, “Simple machines! He sat down in Robotnik’s command chair, “Not exactly my old throne, but it will do.” He transformed into Robotnik, “With these resources at my command taking the Mater Emerald should be child’s play.” He drummed his fingers on the chair for a moment, “But I would prefer to be back in my body and at full power. I need to absorb the last two individuals I need and create my body.” He hit the intercom, “Snively!”

“Yes Sir!” Snively had panic in his voice, “I’m trying to find out what attacked us sir, but..”

“Silence!” Bojack cut in with Robotnik’s voice, “I want our newest assault Swatbot to be put into full construction. In two weeks I want to launch an assault on Angel Island!”

“Yes sir! Very good sir!”

Bojack switched off the intercom, “I have waited a long time for this. Two more weeks won’t mean anything.” He stood up, “While Snively prepares my new army, I will acquire Sonic and Sperk for my new body!”

___________________________________________________________ ___________________

Sonic the Hedgehog was running through Knothole Kingdom. He was pushing himself as fast as he could go. A few inches behind him was Mina Mongoose. The yellow mongoose had really gotten better since he had started teaching her how to control her speed. Tails was a few feet a head with a flag. As Sonic past by Tails dropped the flag, “The winner, Sonic.” The blue hedgehog stopped, but then Mina crashed into him. Sonic’s green eyes locked with Mina’s blue once. They were like that for a few seconds before Mina got off him. Tails ran up, “Good race.”

Mina shook her head, “I still can’t stop right.”

Sonic put his hand on her shoulder, “Chill. You doing much better.”

Mina managed a smile, “Thanks Sonic.” She checked her watch, “Sorry I got to go.” Mina ran off. Sonic and Tails waved by.

Sonic looked to his little buddy, “Want to go get a Chilidog.”

The orange fox nodded, “Ok.” The two friends started to walk toward Sonic’s house. After gulping down a few dozen Chilidogs, Tails produced a well-worn map from his backpack, “I finally found it! The map to the Tiara of Aqua!”

Sonic smiled, “All right little buddy!” He grabbed the map and opened it, “Looks far away.”

“It is and the map tells of many traps and guards!”

Sonic rolled the map up, “I don’t care. If that tiara doesn’t help patch things up between Sally and me, I’m doomed!”

“Mina has a crush on you.”

Sonic patted the small fox on the head, “I like Mina, but what I feel for her is more of a crush. When I’m with Sally, I can’t think about anybody else.”

Tails jumped up, “I’ll help!”

“The dynamic duo is ready for another mission.”

“Yeah!” Their celebration was cut short form a knock at Sonic’s door. Tails ran over and opened it, “Knuckles!”

“Hey little guy!” Knuckles walked in and high-fived Sonic, “How is the blue blur?”

“Been better! What are you doing here?”

“Angel Island has way too many guards! I’m lucky to catch a purse-snatcher every now and again.” Knuckled sighed, “So I thought I’d check on you.”

Sonic held up the map, “How about a treasure hunt? I’m trying to find the Tiara of Aqua.”

Knuckles smiled, ‘The Tiara of Aqua! Interesting! That tiara was worn by the woman I wanted to be my queen so long ago. I guess I can wait until we get it. It would make a nice memento!’ Knuckles patted Sonic on the shoulder, “Sure! It sounds fun!”

Sonic held the map above his head, “Team Sonic is back!”

“Team Sonic!” Both Knuckles and Tails yelled. Knuckles chuckled under his breath, ‘Enjoy this Sonic, as soon as I have that tiara, your mine!

_______________________________________________________ _______________________

Julie punched the metal wall of her and Leda’s cell. They had been in prison for almost two days. They had been striped of their clothing and were stuck with gray prison dresses and barefoot, “This stinks! Some crazy spirit is out there causing who knows what kind of trouble and we can’t get out of here.”

“Let’s just hope Charmy found help.”

“I doubt he got far. Vector and Mighty are only about half way to Knothole by now. It will be awhile before we get any help.” She sat down on the only wooden cot in the small room. She bet the guards had a good laugh at the fact there was only one bed, “So you want to tell me the whole story?”

Leda sighed, “Guess there isn’t anything else to do.” She sat down next to Julie, “I came from an isolated echidna village in the western continent. My father was a very abusive man and both my mother and me were on the receiving end of many of his rants. It wasn’t very bad for me before I turned sixteen, but them my dad kept fondling me and touching me.” Leda cringed at the mentioning of what had happened.

Julie gave her a small hug, “Sorry.”

Leda wiped some tears away, “Its alright, I ran away when my father started to get a little touchy and ran into an echidna who had been terrorizing the daughters of families all over the place. He almost rapped me, but Sperk intervened.”

“Why?”

“He was after the guy’s bounty price! After he beat the guy into a pulp, he offered to give me a lift home. I guess whatever code he lives by prevents him from leaving victims in the middle of nowhere or something. He never did explain it.” Leda gulped a little, “I told him where my home was for some stupid reason I can’t think of. He dropped me off at the front door and I went in. My dad quickly slapped me around and tossed me through the window. Before I knew it, Sperk had shot him.”

“Your kidding!”

“Nope! Sperk heard the crash and he responded. My mother had vanished so I asked if Sperk could take me someplace.”

Julie laughed, “You asked one of the most feared hedgehog’s on the planet to take you someplace?”

“I had no home and I was covered in cuts. He took me to his place and nursed me back to health. We both had no family so I guess we clicked.”

Julie’s jaw dropped. Sperk was the only a few steps short of achieving Robotnik’s level of fame for atrocities and murders, and now she hears that he nursed someone back to health, “Why did you leave?” Leda shook her head and stayed silent. Julie stood up, ‘Must have done it for the sex.’ “So does he still carry a flame for you?” The lights suddenly shut off and red emergency lights activated. Julie-su nodded her head, “Figures!”

“I guess he does!”