Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sword of Chaos ❯ Super Spin ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Snively leaned against a rock waiting for Sonic to appear.

He sighed, "Where is that stupid hedgehog?"

"I am here."

Snively jumped up to see a strange looking hedgehog standing a few feet away. He noticed the sword hanging over his shoulder,

"Who in the hell are you?"

Spin chuckled, "Sonic couldn't make it so I am here to kick your behind. Hope you don't mind."

Snively lashed out with a punch, "You truly are a fool."

The punch would have cracked solid steel, but Spin simply caught it with his palm. Snively sneered and lashed out with hundreds of punches at Sonic's speed. Spin blocked each one with just his right palm. Snively jumped back,

"Lets see you block this."

The red command Swatbot appeared from over the hill with two regular Swatbots and they all fired their arm cannons. Spin jumped into the air and with a spin attack, sliced the two regular Swatbots to pieces. The command Swatbot tried to fire at him, but Spin drew his sword and with one quick motion cut the bot's domed head clean off. Spin spun the sword in his hand and re-sheathed the sword.

Spin turned to Snively, "Is that all, baldy?"

Snively stamped the ground, "If you didn't have that Sword of Acorns you wouldn't have so much power."

Spin shrugged, "Fine."

Spin pulled off the sheath and tossed it to the ground.

Snively laughed, "You fool. With out that sword you are nothing."

Spin smiled and crossed his arms, "You think you know everything there is to know about me, but in reality you don't have a clue."

"What do you mean?"

Spin laughed out loud, "If you had a lick of sense in that pointed head of yours, you realize who I truly am."

Snively clenched his teeth, "What are you babbling about?"

Spin uncrossed his arms and crouched a little, "You should have guess that I can go super."

Snively's eyes bulged, "Imposable. You don't have seven Chaos Emeralds or fifty Gold Rings."

Spin smiled. A flash of gold light went off and in a longer flash Spin transformed. He was standing strait, arms crossed and he glowed with golden light. His fur was now gold and his quills silver. His eyes glowed red and he was staring at Snively,

"Ok small fry. Now you face Super Spin. Prepare for the end."

Snively lunged at him and aimed a punch right at his face. Spin didn't budge. Snively hit him square in the right side of his face. The impact should have cracked his head, but all it did was move his face a little to the left. Snively stepped back.

Spin turned, "That was free."

Spin threw his own punch, that caught Snively in the face and launched him into the air. Snively landed hard on the ground. He stood up and rubbed his face. Spin's sharp knuckles had left a little mark. Snively drew his sword,

"Play time is over. Now fall to the feet of Snively the Great."

Snively leapt at Spin and swung wildly at Spin. Spin simply ducked and stepped to the sides to avoid them. Snively swung the sword down. Spin caught it with his right hand. Spin then pressed his left palm on Snively's chest,

"You depend on that sword to much."

Snively began to whine. A gold beam of energy shot out and knocked Snively flying twenty feet and hit the ground. Spin still had the Sword of Chaos. He dropped it and walked slowly toward Snively,

"Now listen very carefully. Where is Sally?"

Snively stood up and spat out some blood, "I ain't going to tell you anything."

Spin smiled, "Good. I was worried I wasn't going to have fun."

He threw a punch at Snively, "Sonic Wind!"

A wind of blue force shot from his fist and slammed into Snively. It pushed Snively into a nearby rock. Spin threw another punch,

"Speed Shot!"

A green beam shot out and pushed Snively through the rock. Snively stood up, barely.

"Where is Sally?"

Snively sighed, "I don't know."

Spin leapt forward and grabbed Snively's face. He ran forward at high speeds and dragged Snively's face through the ground. After a few moments he stopped and tossed Snively to the ground.

Spin stretched, "Where is Sally?"

His voice had grown deeper. Snively's eyes grew in fear,

"I swear I don't know. Please stop."

Spin chuckled, "I am going to keep pounding you until you tell me where Sally is."

Snively started to run, "No please. I don't know. I DON'T KNOW."

Spin threw a beam of energy out and it hit Snively hard in the back of the neck. Snively fell to the ground out cold. Spin brushed himself off,

"I knew you didn't know. I just was having fun."

"Then why did you pummel him?"

Spin turned to see Bojack standing a few feet away.

Spin smiled, "Nice of you to show up. Now I don't have to hunt your ass down."

Bojack laughed, "You didn't answer my question."

Spin shook his head and threw his hands up, "I felt like it. He deserved it."

Bojack chuckled, "Thought so. He did kick your ass twice."

Spin's face grew puzzled, "How did you know that?"

"Please. Your duel voice says it all. Snively was to thick headed to notice, but I am not. I am impressed. I witnessed the creation of the fusion technique. I never thought anyone would ever pull it off. Now my job is so much easier."

Spin took up a cocky stance, "How do you figure that?"

Bojack pointed to him, "Now I can absorb both Sonic's and Speed's abilities at once. Thus completing my collection. Then I can get my new body and clam the Master Emerald."

Spin lunged at him, "Yeah right. I am going to take your sorry ass down."

Spin was aiming his fist into Bojack's face. A red energy field surrounded Bojack. Spin hit it and was blasted onto his butt. Spin jumped up and tried again. He was blasted back even further. Bojack pointed a finger at Spin and a purple beam shot out. It blasted Spin ten feet back.

Spin stood up, "Stop playing with me."

Bojack chuckled, "I don't think so."

Bojack fired another beam and it hit Spin right in the head. Spin was slammed through a tree. His super form gave out and was normal again. Spin wiped some blood from the side of his mouth. He dashed at Bojack and rammed the energy field. Spin lasted for a minute, but Bojack turned up the power and red energy flowed through Spin's body. He stepped back, he was in to much pain to say anything. Bojack punched him into the face. Spin fell to the ground, barely able to move.

Bojack laughed, "Game Over rodent."

As Bojack prepared to turn him into a emerald, a gush of water shot out and knocked Bojack over. Spin looked up to see the water god, Chaos standing a foot away.

Bojack stood up, "I was wondering when you would get involved."

Chaos transformed into a tidal wave and rushed at Bojack. Bojack waved his right arm and lightning shot out and ripped through Chaos, turning him into a puddle. Bojack continued to blast lightning at Chaos. After a moment he stopped.

He smiled, "Spin I give you one chance to surrender. It is always easier when my prey submits. You have one hour to surrender or I will come and find you."

He vanished. Tikal and Leda ran from the forest and helped Spin up.

Spin pushed them away, "I have failed. Failed Sonic, Speed, Sally, and everyone."

Tikal shook her head, "I am working on a spell to remove our friends from him."

Spin sat on the ground, "So. I still can't fight him."

Chaos erupted into a watery pillar. Spin stood up in shock. Chaos lunged at Spin. He plunged into Spin's mouth. Spin swallowed him whole. Spin fell down.

Leda stepped back, "Tikal what happened?"

Tikal smiled, "Chaos has decided to help. He has completely merged with the water in Spin's body. He has sacrificed himself to give Spin his power. This way Chaos's power can be used without his weakness to lightning."

Spin stood up, looked to the sky, and yelled out. He flashed gold and transformed into his super form. Spin looked to Tikal and Leda, "Whoa, that was a rush."

Tikal walked forward, "Have you full control of Chaos's powers?"

Spin smiled, "Check this?"

He crouched down and clenched his fist. He started to glow. He yelled out. In a flash of light he transformed again. He glowed with golden power and energy sparked from his body, "Check out my hyper form. Cool huh."

Tikal and Leda nodded.

Spin picked up the Sword of Acorns. He strapped the sheath to his back. Spin turned and picked up the Sword of Chaos. He threw it onto his back so both swords formed an X." Spin started to walk, but Tikal yelled at him,

"Are you sure that sword is safe?"

Spin waved, "It is no longer tainted by Bojack's power. It is back to its normal form. Now you work on that spell." Spin ran off.

Tikal signaled to Leda, "Lets go." The two echidnas ran back to Knothole.