Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sword of Chaos ❯ Spin V.S. Bojack ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spin ran to the outskirts of Robotropolis and stopped. He looked around. The place seamed empty. Not a soul or robot to be found.

Spin took a deep breath and yelled, "Hey Bojack. I am here to kick your sorry ass. Now get out here."

Bojack watched Spin from atop the egg shaped command building in the center of the heavily polluted city.

He smiled, "He is more resourceful than I gave him credit for. But that is all about to end."

He pulled out a small remote from his belt, "I have to remind myself to thank Robotnik for his brains. With out them I wouldn't be able to pull this one off."

He pressed a red button. A huge laser cannon rose from a under ground bunker and aimed for Spin. Spin instantly saw it. He couldn't miss it. The barrel alone must have been two blocks long. The cannon charged up and fired. It shot out a huge red beam right at Spin. Spin just stared at the beam as it hit him. The beam ignited the ground around him, before the energy erupted in a massive explosion.

Bojack smiled, "Too easy."

His happy face vanished when he caught sight of a golden light. He grabbed a pair of binoculars. He tried to see, but the light had vanished. Before Bojack could think, he felt something leaning against his back. He dropped the binoculars and turned his head. Spin was standing there, changed. His eyes were now gold, his quills had grown by half a length and he was shimmering with a golden power.

"What is this?"

Spin chuckled, "Bare witness to my strongest form. Sonic had achieved this form when he came in contact with one hundred Power Rings. But I didn't need them. I am now Ultra Spin. Much stronger than my super form or hyper form could ever be."

Bojack frowned, "Thanks for the info. But you'll find that changing forms will not save you my friend. I will make you apart of me."

Bojack spun around, but Spin simply disappeared and reappeared leaning next to a nearby wall. Bojack hated the cocky smile adorning Spin's face. Bojack slammed his foot down,

"You wouldn't be so cocky if it wasn't for the fusion."

Spin laughed, "Please spare me. I didn't absorb people to gain power. Both Sonic and Speed willingly gave their lives for mine. And now that Chaos's power has been added to my own. Your going down."

Bojack smiled, "We shall see."

Bojack lunged forward and tried to punch Spin. At light speed Spin avoided the attack and stood on the edge of the building. Bojack's punch shattered a portion of the wall. Bojack turned to Spin,

"I see I will have to use all my power." Bojack's clenched his fist, "Thunder Arrow!"

Bojack shot out a lightning bolt at Spin.

Spin froze, "Thats Knuckles move."

The bolt hit Spin hard and he was thrown from the roof. The command building was two hundred stores tall. Luckily, Spin landed on a one hundred story square building next to it.

Spin stood up, "Speed Shot!"

Spin blasted a bolt of green energy that blasted the roof off the command building. Bojack used his wings and floated over Spin. He pointed his fist at Spin,

"Chaos Spear!"

Several yellow beams of energy shot out and hit Spin hard. The impact sent Spin through the building and he hit the ground with so much force the building collapsed on top of him. Spin pulled himself out of the rubble. He took a few steps and looked up at Bojack. Spin's right hand glowed blue,

"Sonic Wind!"

A wind of blue force shout out at Bojack. The wind swirled around Bojack and sent him falling to the ground. Bojack stood up and he and Spin stared at each other.

Bojack laughed, "Good form. Good Bye."

Bojack rushed forward and slammed Spin into another building. Spin was sent into a room of the building. Bojack walked in and pummeled him with his fist. After a moment, Bojack picked up Spin and flung through the rest of the building and Spin landed in the street.

Bojack walked up, "So much for your cocky attitude."

Spin rushed up and slammed his fist into Bojack's face. Bojack hit the street and rolled to his feet. Spin rushed forward and delivered a jump kick to Bojack's gut. Bojack was sent flying and hit a statue of Robotnik. Bojack fell face first into the ground and the statue fell on him. Spin put his palms together and brought his hands back,

"Super Chaos Beam Cannon!"

A gold ball pf energy glowed in his palms. He thrust his hands forward and a beam of energy shot out. On contact with Bojack the beam exploded. Spin jumped back and waited for the smoke to clear. Bojack shot out of the smoke landed a few feet away. Spin drew the Sword of Acorns and the Sword of Chaos,

"Time to end this game."

Bojack summoned two swords of black energy, "Agreed."

Back at Knothole, Tikal studied an ancient book looking for the spell she needed. Leda walked in to the library with two old books. She set them down and sat down,

"Any luck?"

The orange echidna rubbed her blue eyes, "None. I know the wizard that created the spell that Bojack uses made a counter spell for it. I just wish I could find it."

Leda cracked opened another book, "Lets hope Spin can hold on."

Tikal nodded and continued reading.

The crackling of energy rang out as Spin and Bojack crossed swords. Spin and Bojack jumped away from each other. The problem was, Spin was the only one breathing hard. He fell to his right knee,

"How can you keep this up?"

Bojack laughed, "I have a lot more energy than you. I have been using the extra to boost my own abilities to match yours."

The energy blade in his right had shrunk to about a foot long. He flung the blade at Spin. As Spin dodge the blade pierced his left arm. The blade was stuck in his arm. Spin fell to his knees and dropped the Sword of Chaos. The pain was almost to much to handle. Bojack pushed back his dreadlocks,

"Don't worry. Your arm is really untouched, but the feeling of it being pierced is coercing through your brain, making it seem very real. I learned this from a powerful psychic I absorbed a little before I was sealed in that blasted sword."

Bojack summed another blade for his right hand, "I really must thank you. I rarely have a chance to use so many of my techniques and spells in one fight. I an really enjoying this."

Spin smiled, "Glad to be of service."

Spin clenched his fist and a small bolt of energy shot through his arm destroying the energy blade in his arm. Spin quickly grabbed the Sword of Chaos,

"Ready for a few of my techniques."

Bojack raised his swords, "If you wish."

Spin crossed his swords, "X-Slash!"

Spin pulled the swords apart and a red X of energy shot out and flew at Bojack. Bojack tried to block with his swords. The X slammed into the swords and exploded. Bojack lunged at Spin swords swinging. Spin blocked each one. Lightning seemed to strike each time the swords clashed.

Spin gritted his teeth, 'Bojack isn't giving me an inch.'

Bojack's mind was also racing, 'Should have given this kid some more credit. Just a little.'

Spin and Bojack slammed their swords in to each others. The got into a power pushing match. Energy shot out of the crossed swords and erupted around them. Neither of them could over power the other.

Tikal jumped up, "I found it."

Leda looked up, "Really?"

Tikal nodded, "Yes. The wizard made sure the counter spell was easy to find. It seems Bojack forced him to create the spell."

Tikal ran for the door, "Come on. We don't have a lot of time."

Leda nodded and ran after her. When they arrived at Sonic's house, they sat in the living room.

Leda looked around, "Where is everyone?"

"Helping with the repair of Knothole. I think this is better anyway. I need to concentrate and I don't think they need to know about Sonic and Speed's fusion. They have enough on their minds."

Leda nodded, "Now what?"

Tikal grabbed her hands, "Help me concentrate."

Leda closed her eyes as Tikal read the spell.

After a few minutes, Bojack began to overpower Spin. Spin did his best to hold Bojack down, but to no effect. Bojack flung Spin's arms up and pointed his two swords at Spin and they combine into one and it shot into Spin's chest. Spin dropped his swords. He stared transfixed on the energy blade in his chest. Bojack smiled and kicked Spin in the stomach. Spin flew through the air and slammed into the side of a building. Spin fell to the ground and was barely able to sit up. The blade in his chest was sending sharp burst of pain through his body.

Bojack slowly walked up, "Game, set, and match. I must admit that you gave me a run for my money. I will at least give you that. But now the game is over."

Spin struggled to talk, "I ain't finished yet."

Bojack laughed so loud that some of the rubble shook, "You must be joking. You can't even move."

Bojack pointed at Spin, "Now for my power."

As Bojack powered up, Spin's hands started to glow blue and the energy blade vanished. As Bojack fired, Spin jumped up and his hands entered Bojack's body. Both Bojack and Spin had completely freaked out faces. Bojack and Spin jumped away from each other. In Spin's hands where two Chaos Emeralds. Bojack fell to his knees as his wings disintegrated. Spin looked in awe as Bojack rived in pain. Just then a small sphere of light flew next to Spin,

"Spin are you alright?"

Spin jumped, "Tikal you spooked me. What is going on?"

The ball flew to Spin and picked up the Two Chaos Emeralds, "I found the spell that was made to counter Bojack's power, Just reach into his body and pull out the Chaos Emeralds are friends got turned into. I will stick around in my spirit ball form and pick them up."

Spin nodded and turn to Bojack, "Who did we save?"

"Espio and Rouge."

"Good."

Bojack stood up, "I am not finished yet, I still have the others."

Spin smiled, "Not for long."

Spin lunged at Bojack. Bojack jumped to the side. Spin was a little quicker and his right hand managed to grabbed one of the Chaos Emerald from Bojack's body. Bojack's twin tails vanished. Spin tossed the emerald to Tikal and ran at Bojack. Bojack tried to fire a attack, but he was to weak. Spin plunged his left hand right into Bojack's chest. It came out his back clutching an emerald.

Spin smiled, "Last one."

Spin dropped the emerald and pulled his hand free grabbing the last one. Tikal picked them both up.

Bojack took a step back, "I still have Robotnik."

Spin laughed, "Keep him for all I care. It just means that I will take both of you out in one quick move."

Bojack face grew grim, "Now wait just a moment. I am sure we can come to an agreement."

Spin picked up the Sword of Acorns and the Sword of Chaos, "As soon as I remove you from Prince Elias's body the only agreement you will be making is how I will kill you."

Bojack took a step back, "I don't think so my friend."

The ground under Spin erupted and a giant robot flew out of the ground. Painted deep red, It stood seven feet tall and had purple trim. A panel opened in the bot's back and Bojack jumped into it. His voice was amplified by the robot,

"How do you like my battle suit? It amplifies my power by over one-thousand. I was saving it for my assault on Angel Island, But you forced me to use it now. I will absorb you and retake my emeralds."

Spin clutched his swords, "Tikal get going."

Tikal took off as Bojack flew at Spin. The bot was incredibly fast and it sent Spin into a warehouse. A pulse of energy shot out of the robot and caused the warehouse to fall on to Spin. Spin jumped from the rubble and flew at Bojack. Spin swung his swords, but they bounced off the robot's armor.

Bojack chuckled, "Fool. This armor is protected by magic."

With one swipe he knocked Spin through several buildings. Spin fell to the ground. "Bet you wish you were too." Bojack put his palms together, "Goodbye."

A huge beam of red energy shot out. It plowed through everything in his path and exploded on contact with Spin. The explosion was almost a mile wide. Bojack flew up and surveyed the damage. Spin was standing in the crater, barely. Bojack flew down and landed in front of Spin. Spin looked up, but had little energy to do anything. Bojack laughed as he raised his right hand at Spin. It was opened. As he closed it, a red energy field surrounded Spin and began to crush him. As Bojack tighten his grip, so did the field,

"Don't worry. I am going to absorb you, but first you must pay."

Spin yelled out in pain as the field tighten.

Bojack smiled, "To bad you failed. I am going to enjoy killing your friends. And I am going to really enjoy matting with Sally. It will be my pleasure to make it a night she will remember."

Spin's anger went through the roof and a huge green light filled him. A huge flash of green light blasted out and slammed Bojack away. As Bojack recovered he was shocked at what he saw. Spin was changed, Spin glowed green, his eyes flashed gold, and the two swords had combine into one. Spin turned to Bojack, his dual voice had amplified,

"How dare you? HOW DARE YOU?"

Bojack stepped back, How? I am sensing pure chaos energy from you, but this is imposable."

Spin smiled, "I have ascended into my final form, A being of pure chaos energy. Purer than even the Master Emerald and twice as powerful. Knuckles once reached this state, but even him couldn't comprehend the fullness of his power. Thanks to Chaos, I can fully realize the maximum limit of my power and go beyond it. Now to show you."

Bojack tried to punch Spin, but Spin vanished and reappeared next to him. Spin held up his sword,

"Now to show you the power of the Master Sword."

With one slash he cut the robot's hand off. Bojack jumped back. Spin followed and proceeded to rip Bojack out of the robot. The robot went dead as Spin held up Bojack, by his neck. Bojack struggled, but it did little to Spin.

Spin smiled, "Now to free Elias."

Spin drove his energy through Tikal's spell and sent through Bojack's body. Bojack was blasted out of Elias and hit the ground. Spin took a look at his true form. A black fox. Spin put Elias down and walked to Bojack,

"Game is over. You have no more cards to play."

Bojack raised a hand, "Now wait, please. You still don't know where Sally is."

Spin smacked him, "I can search and rip this city apart in a matter of minutes, I will find her in no time. Nice try though."

Bojack looked around, "Than I guess this is where we part."

Bojack turned in to a thick liquid and went through a crack in the ground.

Spin smiled, "Dang. Got away."

Bojack reformed and ran into the hidden room. Sally was strapped to a table,

"Sorry my dear, but I need my new body now. This one can't support my full power." He ran to her, "So I am afraid, we must skip the foreplay."

He slipped Sally a drug to keep her out. As he was about to began, he felt a tap on his shoulder. His eyes grew huge and he slowly turned around, Spin smiled, waved, and punched him in the face. Bojack flew over Sally and landed on the ground.

Spin held up his sword, "Time to end this." The sword glowed, "Z-Slash"

Spin yelled and with one slash the entire area and Bojack was destroyed in one huge explosion. Spin put the sword in its sheath and walked to Sally. Sally was half out of it thanks to the drugs.

Sally tried to look at him, "Sonic?"

Spin frowned. He changed his voice to Sonic's, "Yeah Sal. Its me. Don't worry, you safe now."

Sally smiled and fell asleep. Spin hated lying, but he had little choice. He undid the bindings and picked her up,

"Don't worry Sally. I will protect you always. Chaos Control!"

In a flash of light they were gone.