Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Realisation ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer Note: I do not own Sonic or any of the other characters in this Fic apart from Vex and my new characters, Hex, Luna and Vesta. So please, don't sue me ok! Oh and again, italics are thoughts!

Thanks again to everyone who reviewed. I'm glad you like Vex and Hex and as for who Amy will end up with, well you'll need to wait and see. lol. Suspense..................................................... I love it. ha ha.

Chapter 7

Sonic was sitting in his room on his bed. This was the start of the third day that she had been missing although to Sonic it felt like a lifetime. Her 16th birthday was tomorrow and Sonic had the present he was going to give her all wrapped and was just hoping that he may see her on her birthday. He had taken about 3 hours to find the perfect gift and had bought it the day before she disappeared. It was a platinum necklace with a large heart pendant encrusted with diamonds, half white and half pink. He thought it would be just perfect and he also thought at the time that she would have known his feelings by then but all had not gone to plan. He wished he could turn back time and tell her sooner. He now sat in his room hoping and praying that she was ok. He couldn't handle the worry and pain he felt.

Why did you leave Amy? I wish i knew where you were. I miss you. I know i'm an idiot for keeping my feelings from you for so long. I was so scared that Eggman would hurt you if he found out but now i know that i was hurting you more. I'm so sorry. Please be ok. Please come back to me. I love you, Amy. I'll tell the whole world just to have you safe in my arms. I have to find you. I just have to.

Sonic then got dressed and grabbed a quick snack before starting his daily search for Amy again. Tails watched as his best friend dashed out the door yet again to look for her. He called the first person he could think of to talk to them about Sonic. It just so happened to be Cream.

"Hello."

"Hi, Cream. It's Tails."

"Oh, hey Tails. Is everything ok?"

"No, I'm really worried about Sonic. He's hardly sleeping or eating. He's out almost all day looking for Amy and he's not himself. I don't know what to do."

"I've noticed Mr Sonic acting strange as well. He's not his usual laid back self at all."

"I know. What do you think i should do?"

"I don't think you can do very much. Mr Sonic never gives up when his heart is set on something. The only way he'll stop is if we find her. I think he realises how much she means to him now."

"Cream. Don't say anything to the others but he told me that he loved her the day before she went missing. He tried to tell her but didn't get the chance. I really don't think he'll be himself until we find her."

"I already knew that he cared about her. It was obvious, even if he never said anything. I think we should go have another look in the X Tornado. Let's see if we can help save Mr Sonic for once."

"Yeah, good idea. I'll pick you up in an hour, ok."

"I'll be ready."

Tails hung up and got something to eat before getting some tracking equipment together and heading off in the X Tornado to get Cream.

Back at DOOM SAU

Amy was currently training. At that moment she was practising some more Tae Kwon Doe moves as Vex demonstrated how. She was a very quick learner.

"Ames." Amy was surprised at Vexs' use of Sonics' nickname for her. "You are so quick at learning. At this rate we might be able to do the mission a few months earlier than planned."

"Thanks." She said simply as she was now thinking about Sonic again.

"Amy. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry." She said shaking her head. "I was just daydreaming."

"About me i hope." He said smirking.

"Of course. Who else." She lied.

"You know, you'll probably recieve your powers at midnight tonight."

"Will i? I thought it would be in the morning."

"No, i would say midnight. Tell you what. If your worried i could stay with you until midnight and make sure everything goes okay."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Would you?"

"Of course. Anything for you Ames."

"Vex, please don't call me Ames. It brings back sad memories of my friends back home."

"Sorry, i didn't know. I won't do it anymore, ok."

"Thanks Vex. I apprieciate it."

"Well we better get some more training in before lunch. Come on, babes."

They trained up until 10pm that night. Vex had figured that they might as well since they were staying up a bit later than normal. He had also had a word with Commander Vesta earlier and she had said they could start their training at 10 the next morning instead of 8 since they were going to be up later. They both went off to have a shower and to get changed and then they met back up at 11pm.

"Hey, Amy. You nervous?"

"Yeah, a little bit. Where are we going to wait?"

"I thought we could go outside, i mean you haven't been out for 3 days and nights. You'll get cabin fever."

"Great. I've been dying to go outside."

"Lets go. We need to go back along this corridor and then another 4 until we come to the main door, you know the door we entered in. "

"Yeah, i can't wait. Let's go."

They walked through all 5 long corridors till they came to the main entrance.

"Ok, this keypad security thing is a little different. We both need to swipe our cards at the same time to open the door. First i'll just check the outdoor camera screen to make sure no one is around." He beckoned to a big screen above the keypad where there was a monitor showing the hill top zone in the area around the outside of the door. Everything was clear.

"Ok, Amy. 1, 2, 3, swipe."

They both swiped and the door opened. They went outside and the door closed promptly behind them.

"Um, Vex."

"Yeah."

"How do we get back in?"

"Well, when your a fully trained agent you'll get your communicator." He beckoned towards his watch. "I just need to press the right button and it will open again."

"Oh, as long as we can get back in. I don't fancy sleeping outside."

"Yeah, me neither."

"So where are we going to go now?"

"I thought we could go to Hill Top lake."

That's where i saw Sonic. Maybe if he comes by here again, i'll see him. She thought. "Yeah, sounds good to me."

They walked for about 10 minutes until they had reached the exact same spot where Amy had saw Sonic the day before.

"Could we wait here? I like this spot."

"Of course we can. It's you that's going to recieve the power so it's only fair that you should get to choose where we wait."

"Thanks, Vex. What time is it now?"

"It's five to midnight."

"Only five minutes now. I feel kinda scared."

"Well that's only natural. You don't know what power you'll recieve and you don't know what it'll feel like when you recieve it. I think you'll feel a big bundle of energy running through you, but then again i don't know for sure. I had my powers at birth and so did Hex. I'm only guessing."

Amy cuddled into Vex worried about what was about to happen. This was all very new to her and god only knows how it was going to feel. Amy kept glancing at Vexs' watch, eventually his watch read midnight and at first nothing happened. Amy waited anxiously for what seemed like hours but was actually only seconds and then suddenly she felt a slight twinge through her body.

"Vex, i think it's happening!" She whispered nervously.

"It's ok. Don't try and fight it. Let it happen."

Amy noticed the twinge becoming a pain which seemed to be all over her body. She stood up away from Vex for fear that it might spread to him. It was now agony. It felt as though someone was electrocuting her with a very strong energy.

"Amy, are you okay? I never expected it to hurt."

"Stay back." She screamed. "It'll hurt you if you get close. Ahhhhhhhh!"

She let out a last scream of pain and fell to the ground. Vex immediately ran over to her.

"Amy." He said as he shook her gently. "Are you ok? Speak to me."

She got up into a sitting position.

"That hurt like hell. Why didn't you tell me that was a possibility?"

"I'm sorry Amy. I didn't know."

"It's ok. I'm fine now. It felt like i was being electrocuted. Man, that hurt!"

"Well, if your sure that your ok let's try and find out what you can do."

"How? What should i do?"

"Em, focus on something nearby and put your hand towards it and then try and push your energy out of your hand and towards that object."

"Ok, i'll try."

Amy looked around and saw a boulder nearby. She focused on it and did exactly what Vex had said. All of a sudden a great yellow spark emitted from her hand and travelled through the air towards the boulder. The yellow energy stayed around the boulder for about a minute before disappearing.

"What the hell was that?" She said in amazement.

"Wow, Amy. It looks like electrical energy. I bet your able to manipulate anything electrical as well. That is amazing and very useful. That's why you felt as if you were being electrocuted. You can put an electrical current through other people bodies. Cool, but just don't ever do that to me ok." He laughed.

" I can't believe it. I don't think i'll need saving after i master this. Wow, this is an amazing gift for my birthday. I just can't get over this."

"I know. I knew you would be powerful, after all you are a strong willed girl and you put your all into everything. Amy, i know i said not to, but could you try and do it again, to me this time."

"What, i could hurt you."

"I know but it is the only way to find out the effect your power has."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, go on, do it."

"Ok, but don't blame me if it hurts."

"I won't, i did ask for it after all."

"Here goes."

She focused on Vex and held her hand up towards him. She then focused her energy again and once more a yellow streak of light was emitted from her hand and surrounded Vex.

"Ahhhhhhh!" He cried in pain.

"Vex, i'm sorry. Please be okay."

" Ammmmmyyyyy. Try and stop it. Please. Focus on bringing the energy back into your hand. Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Ok." She did as he said and amazingly it stopped and the energy light went back to her. Vex then fell onto the ground wincing in pain.

"Wow. That hurt and it still does."

"I told you it was a bad idea. Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, help me up. I'm still a bit shaky."

Amy grabbed his hand and helped him up. He was very unsteady on his feet.

"I'm sorry, Vex." She said through sobs.

"Hey, it's ok. I asked for it remember. You are very powerful. If your power had been on me much longer i think i would have passed out from the pain but i thought it was going to hurt bad anyway, just never expected it to be that painful."

"I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you that bad."

"I know. Remember you've only just got your power of course your not able to use it properly yet. Let's get back inside, i need to lie down."

"Of course. Hold on to me. I'll help you."

They made their way back to the entrance. Amy went right up to the door still helping Vex and checked that no one was around to see them enter. She then touched the door and remembered that she needed Vex to use his watch.

"Vex, you need to open the door."

Vex advised Amy on what button to push as he only had one hand free and the door opened. They quickly got inside and the door closed behind them.

"Vex are you sure your ok? There must be an infirmary or doctor or something in this base."

"Of course there is but i'm fine. Just help me to my room and i'll get some sleep. That's all i need." He noticed Amys' concerned look. " I'm fine Amy. I promise." He said as he gave her the puppy dog eyes.

Amy laughed. "Ok, Vex. You win. I'll take you to your room."

They walked along the corridors that led to the one containing their rooms.

"Ok Vex. Here you go." She took his keycard and swiped to open the door to his room. She then helped him onto the bed. "Will you be ok now?"

"Amy, stop asking me. I'm fine. I promise."

"Ok, then. Goodnight." She then leaned over him and gave him a firm but gentle kiss on the lips that left him swooning.

"I should get hurt more often, if your gonna kiss me like that." He laughed.

She smiled. "Vex, get some sleep or i won't kiss you ever again."

"Hey, that's harsh. Ok, i'm going to sleep. Night, babes."

"Goodnight."

Amy then left to go to her own room. Vex checked to make sure that she had left, still in pain he went into the drawer at the side of his bed and brought out another communicator. Unfortunately this one did not have a DOOM logo but Dr Eggmans logo on the front of it.( Well done to Tails_Worship14, who sussed Vex, i'm impressed. Didn't think i had gave any hints that he was a rat. I'm impressed.)

"Eggman, It's Vex. Do you copy?"

"Yes, I read you loud and clear. Oh and *****CALL ME DOCTOR*****." Eggman shouted

"Sorry, Doctor."

"Well has she recieved her power?"

"Yes, she has. She can channel electrical current through her body."

"Eggscellent. Sonic won't know what's hit him. I've really outdone myself this time. I hope that no one has blown your cover to DOOM."

"Of course not. You know me better than that. They still think that it was their idea to send me and Amy to infiltrate your base. They have absolutely no idea that the mission i suggested was your idea."

"You are an eggscellent agent Vex. This time i will capture Sonic and dispose of him for good. Ha Ha Ha(Evil laugh)."

"I only have one request if you want this to go to plan. If you do not agree then there is no deal."

"I might have guessed that you'd want something else. Go on spit it out. What do you want? More money?"

"No, i simply request that Amy is not harmed."

"You have a soft spot for her. How sweet."

"Eggman, don't toy with me. Is it a deal or not?"

"Ok, she will not be harmed. She will be of more use to me alive anyway with her new powers. Do you know how powerful she is?"

"Well, i got her to try her powers on me and she is extremely powerful. I'm still aching all over. She will be a very powerful ally when she is fully trained."

"How long do you think it will take to fully train her?"

"Only about five months or so. She is a quick learner."

"Good. A lot quicker than i had originally thought. Ok, give me an update every month until she is fully trained, then operation Sonic Boom will commence. Ha ha ha(evil laugh)."

"Ok, Doctor. Over and out."

He then put the communicator back and lay back on the bed. He is an idiot! His stupid laugh cuts through my brain. Man, i hate decieving her. I never thought i would have feelings for her. It was bad enough decieving Hex ,but now Amy too, i think i love her. Oh, well, at least she'll be safe. He did promise.

Vex then closed his eyes and fell asleep.


Tails and Cream 12:30am

"Well Cream. I haven't spotted anything yet. I see why Sonic is so worried. No one has seen her and there is no trace of her. It's like she's disappeared off the planet."

"Oh, Tails. I hope Miss Amy is ok."

"So do i. She's like a big sister to me now. She used to be annoying but as she got older she matured and i felt like i could talk to her about anything. Especially if i needed advice about girls." Tails blushed as red as a tomato when he realised what he had said.

"Girls? Do you like someone?" Cream felt upset. She didn't know the girl he had asked Amy about was actually her.

"Um, yeah. I do like someone." Tails felt a bit braver. " Um, Cream. I'm gonna land a second. I need to talk to you."

"Ok, Tails." Said Cream who was both puzzled and worried.

It just so happened that they were over Hill Top Zone when they had this conversation so Tails landed the X tornado next to Hill Top Lake. He helped Cream out of the X Tornado and held both of her hands.

"Cream, The girl i like................Well................It's you, Cream." He looked down towards his feet, he realised he was very afraid that she may reject him.

"Tails. Is it true? Do you really like me?"

"Yeah, Cream. I do. Your always in my head." He still hadn't built up enough courage to look anywhere else but his feet.

"Oh, Tails. I'm so happy."

"Huh?" He said finally, looking up into her eyes.

"I like you too but i didn't think you felt the same."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

Cream then moved closer until they were nose to nose. She had never kissed anyone before but Amy had always told her if it was Love it would be a magical experience. She moved her lips closer and closer to his until their lips met. She felt shivers through her whole body and Tails felt exactly the same. They stopped once they needed air then Tails put his arm around her and they both sat down next to the lake and looked at the water shimmering in the moonlight. She just knew that it was love after that kiss they had shared.

"This is so beautiful Tails. I wish we could stay here forever."

"Yeah, but to me, the best thing about this is that i'm here with you."

"Awwww. Your so sweet Tails." She was about to move in to kiss him again when she noticed something shining on the ground over Tails' shoulder.

"Tails, what's that?"

"What?" He turned around and noticed the item Cream was referring to. "What is that?"

"Let's go check."

Tails and Cream walked over to where the object was.

"That's Amys' earring, you know the heart shaped ones she always wears."

"Can't say i've noticed but if you say so then it must be. We better let the others know, we'll come back and check first thing in the morning with the others. It's too dark to search now."

"Your right, it is too dark. I hope she didn't lose it in a struggle, she could be in danger."

"Cream, if i know Amy she be fine. She's a tough girl. That piko hammer can be really dangerous to anyone who tries to get in her way."

"Yeah, i'm sure she's fine. At least we know she is still on this planet and we also know it's somewhere around here. Let's go tell the others."

"Ok."

They both entered the X Tornado and started the journey home. Both a bit more relieved that they had evidence of her whereabouts.

Well that's chapter 7. Hope you liked it. Do you think they'll find her or not? Will she realise Vex isn't all he seems? And what else can she do with her new powers? You'll have to wait and see. ha ha ha(evil laugh). Dun dun dun. lol. Please review and no flames please. luv ya all.













< br>













< br>