Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Realisation ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer note: Here i go AGAIN. I do not own Sonic and co and have never claimed to do so. I only own my OC's. Please don't try and sue me, i don't have any money anyways.

Here i am again. Chapter 9 now. OMG.
As always, i am incredibly grateful to all who reviewed. If i could, i would send you all milk, cookies and prezzies through the screen but unfortunately technology is not that advanced yet so i will send you all kisses instead. xxxxxxx. lol.
But in all seriousness, thank you all.
Anyway here's chapter 9, hope you like it.

Chapter 9

Two days had passed and it was mission time. Amy and Vex had gotton up at 7am and were fed, washed and dressed for 8am. Vex was sporting his usual blue shoes but was also wearing faded blue jeans and a tight white t-shirt with the words 'Bite Me' on the front and dark blue, long sleeves. Amy had discarded the red dress and boots for her undercover mission. She now wore black trousers, a black halter neck top with a pink diamond pattern on it and a pair of black high heeled shoes which were not high enough to stop her from running and fighting. Her quills were now styled atop her head chinese style but still with her three bangs at the front.
The whole purpose was so that she would look like she had changed and even though she looked delicate and gentle her friends would see that she was no longer the Amy they knew and loved. First of all by looking at her new appearance and then by her actions which she knew would be the hardest part of her mission, hurting her friends in battle.
They headed towards the bedsit in Robotropolis to drop off all their clothes and gear and then started to make their way to Eggmans' base. Of course, it wouldn't be much of a surprise to Eggman when they arrived but Amy was not to know this, Vex and Eggman would have to put on quite an act to fool her.
They arrived at the front entrance to his base.

"Well here goes." stated Vex as he reached up towards the intercom type device.

^^ Who dares to disturb the doctor? ^^ Came the robotic voice of Decoe.

"My name is Vex and this is my friend Amy Rose. We have come to speak with the Doctor. We would like to join forces with him."

^^ AMY ROSE! She is a friend of Sonic's. Why would she want to join the Doctor? ^^

"I used to be his friend. He is my friend no more." She lied. " I want revenge against him for the way he has treated me. I hate him."

^^ Hmmmm. I shall speak with the Doctor. Wait there. ^^

"Well, it wasn't like we were playing chap door run, you know." Vex said with a smirk into the intercom.

They waited about five minutes and then the entrance opened to Eggmans' base. When it was fully opened they were greeted by Eggman himself along with Becoe and Decoe.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Amy Rose. I thought you had dedicated your heart to that hedgehog."

"Yeah, and things change Doctor. He has treated me as nothing more than an annoyance, treated me like a mat to walk over and broken my heart. I want to show him that i am not the right girl to mess with. I have inherited a new power and have learned martial arts skills from Vex. I know how much of a genius you are and would like to combine my abilities with yours for the ultimate revenge. He won't know what has hit him."

"I like this change in you Amy but if you are indeed willing to join with me and are as powerful as you claim, i will need a demonstration. I will need you to prove your loyalty to me and fight against Sonic today along side Vex. Will you be able to do this?"

"Of course Doctor. I would love to." she lied again.

"Yeah, and i wouldn't have it any other way." Stated Vex.

"Ok, then. Come in for now. I shall try and trace their position and then the fight may commence. Ha ha ha ha(evil laugh)."

Meanwhile on Angel Island

Rouge was resting up in bed. Knuckles was sat beside the bed watching her from the chair he was sat in. Everyone else had headed home apart from Sonic who was sitting on the bottom step of the master emerald shrine. He had decided to stay incase Cybernova turned up again as he knew that Knuckles could not take it on by himself.
Little did he know that he was about to face a much greater challenge. One that would bring surprise and happiness at first and then great pain, sorrow and heart break.

I miss you so much. Where are you? I wish i could see you again. I wish i knew that you were safe.

His thoughts were interupted suddenly by a voice, one that he knew and loved.

"Sonic!"

"That's Amy!"

He immediately got up and ran in the direction of her voice.

"Amy, Where are you?"

"Right here Sonic."

He turned around and was greeted with the most beautiful sight.

"Amy. Thank god your ok. Where have you been? I've been so worried."

"Oh, i've been around."

"Amy. I'm sorry for everything i've ever done to you. I see what a fool i've been now. I've really missed you." He ran towards her. He felt the urge to hold her and tell her what he had wanted to tell her for months but as he got closer he was knocked to the ground by a swift kick that Amy had delivered. He was shocked to say the least.

"Amy, i know i've been an idiot but did you have too do that? How'd you learn to do that anyway?"

"I've learnt a lot whilst i've been away but now i'm back and ready for my revenge."

"What? Revenge? Amy, i know i've hurt you but can't we talk about this?"

"Too late for that!"

She then aimed her hand towards him and omitted a painful shock of her electric power at him. He yelled in surprise and then pain but she kept omitting her energy until he fell to the ground in agony.

"Amy. Why?" He stuttered in pain. "How'd you do that? I thought you loved me."

He heard the familiar sound of Eggmans carrier and then passed out.

"Ha ha ha(evil laugh). Well done Amy. You have indeed proved your loyalty to me. Vex, it's your turn."

Vex jumped out of the carrier onto Angel island. He was about to administer a kick at Sonic but was suddenly hit hard and was sent flying into the same tree that Knuckles had been smashed into earlier.

"What the hell are you pulling this time Eggman?" Knuckles turned around and was shocked to see Amy. "Amy? Are you working for Eggman? How could you after all the times he's risked his life for you? He's done nothing except go out of his mind since you left. What did you do to him?"

"I gave him the biggest shock of his life. Would you like some of the same?"

She was about to do just that when Vex jumped in front of her.

"No Amy. He's mine."

Vex changed into a tiger and charged towards Knuckles and they started to fight.
Amy stood back quietly in the background and watched as punch after punch, kick after kick and transformation after transformation happened in front of her eyes. She didn't show it but she was fighting to hold back the tears as she watched her boyfriend fighting one of her friends and Sonic lying on the ground unconcious. He looked so helpless. She wanted to run over to him and make it all better.

What have i done? I can't stand to see him like that. It's because of me that he's lying there like that. I love you, Sonic. I love you so much. I want to tell you. I want to fight with you not against you. If i could only tell you that i'm just acting, just pretending. It's for the good of Mobius. I hope you'll forgive me when this is all over and done with.

Just then she felt someones arm come from behind her and reach towards her wrist. She tried to struggle but couldn't move. She looked at her wrist and saw a hedgehogs black arm. At first she thought Shadow had grabbed her but realised that there was no red streak on the arm. Now both of the hedgehogs arms were wrapped around her restraining her movement. She looked over to where Vex and Knuckles had been fighting and noticed that Knuckles was knocked out. That was when she realised this was not Shadow.

"Vex. What are you doing? Let go!" She felt something being put onto her wrist. She looked at it and realised it was a metal cuff of some description. Vex then let her go.
She immediately tried to remove it but it would not come off. She looked at Vex who was smiling somewhat evilly at her and she tried to shock him but as she held her hand towards him nothing happened.

"Vex? What is this? What are you doing?"

"That babes, is so that you can't use your powers against me. It absorbs your electrical energy and renders you my prisoner."

"What? But we're on the same side.Why are you doing this?"

"You haven't figured it out? I've been working for Eggman for years. I joined DOOM undercover for Eggman. Once i got access to DOOMs' records i found out about you and set up this whole fake mission. We decided that you would be a great ally with your powers. I mean it didn't take long for you to wipe out Sonic."

"HOW COULD YOU?" she shouted half shouting and half sobbing. " I WENT THROUGH ALL THIS AND HURT THE ONE I LOVE FOR NOTHING. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SPECIAL. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME."

"I KNEW IT. YOU NEVER STOPPED LOVING HIM. YOU LIED TO ME." shouted Vex. "Well it doesn't matter anyway because you will be mine no matter what. Eggman has agreed to save you from harm and to give you to me when he is finished with you."

"I will never be yours. I love Sonic. I always have and always will. I hate you Vex, if you want me you'll have to drag me kicking and screaming."

"So you want to fight me? ha ha ha(evil laugh). I taught you how to fight, remember. You don't have a chance."

"I don't care. All i know is i won't make it easy for you."

"Well then Amy. Show me what you've got."

"YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Vex looked towards the direction of the voice and saw Sonic still in pain an holding his side but standing glaring at him. " I heard everything. You tricked her. I maybe don't know the full story but i know that Amy still loves me and that's all i need to go on."

He stood in front of Amy in a protective stance but still holding his side in pain.

"Sonic, you can't fight him. Your in no fit state to stand, let alone fight." Amy argued.

"Amy, i've let you down too many times in my life and this will not be one of those times. I love you Ames. I've wanted to tell you that for so long. I won't let him hurt you or take you away from me again."

"You love me!?" Amy said tears welling up in her eyes.

"More than you'll ever know."

"I am touched, true love. How sweet!" smirked Vex. "I hate to burst your bubble but she is coming with me. She will be mine."

"OVER MY DEAD BODY." shouted Sonic with rage in his eyes.

"If that's the way you want it."

Vex changed into an Eagle, grabbed Sonic by the shoulders and flew to the edge of Angel Island. "So long Sonic." He let go of his grip on Sonic and all Amy could do was scream and sob as she watched him falling to his death.

"YOU BASTARD. HOW COULD YOU?" she sobbed. "COME AND FACE ME."

Amy had total rage running through her, unfortunately this does not help when fighting using the martial arts, she was unable to focus because of her grief and rage and she lost the fight. She was tied up, gagged and forced into the Egg carrier.

"Vex, i cannot thank you enough for getting rid of that hedgehog once and for all. Now he's gone i will take over this planet and you Vex, will be second in command. This day couldn't get any better. Ha ha ha(evil laugh)."

"It was no problem. Amy had done most of the dirty work for me. Now she shall be my wife and shall do whatever she is asked. You won't refuse me this time Amy. I shall have my wicked way."

They arrived back at Eggmans base and Amy was put into a holding cell. She was however untied and ungagged but as she was unable to use her powers she had no way of fighting back. She was already exhausted from the fight earlier and had lost her will to resist. Without Sonic, life felt pointless to her. She lay on the floor and sobbed. She had lost the love of her life only seconds after he told her that he felt the same and now she was to be married off to Vex and become his object of desire. She wished she could just die.

Why did you have to die Sonic? Why did you try and fight when you were hardly able to stand? It's all my fault that your dead. If i hadn't hurt you, you would still be alive. I want to die. I want to be with you. I can never love Vex.

She cried and sobbed all night. Sometimes she would whisper his name and other times she would call out Sonic at the top of her lungs wishing for an answer but no answer came. She couldn't believe she had lost her hero, her world.

Well, how was that? Did you like? If so review, please. What's gonna happen now? Wouldn't you like to know. lol. No flames please. Thank you for reading. Will do chap 10 soon.