Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 16: Sunset with Raimundo ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 16
Sunset with Raimundo.
*Angel*
“I can't believe them!” I said storming into my room.
“Angel calm down!” Said Chuko right back at me. “Why don't you finish that Hollow Bastion picture?” That got me thinking of my father, Ansem.
“Sure.” I said reluctantly. I went over to my bag and got my drawing pad out along with my pencil. But when I opened the drawing pad a note fell out. I bent over, picked it up, and read it. It said,
 
Angel,
I saw what happpened with the warriors, and I'm sorry about that.
I just found the charms and I am going to pass them out later. You might
Want to go on the roof. It's almost sunset.
Master Fung.
 
“Hey Chuko. I'm going to go on the roof. K?” I asked.
“Sure. I'll try and get some songs on here.” She replied pulling the computer up to her. I went back over to my bag and got a little kerosene lamp. Instead of using the door I went out through the window and onto the roof. I found a flat part were I could put the kerosene lamp so I wouldn't need to worry about it rolling to the ground and starting a fire. After about twenty minutes I was just finishing up drawing my picture when I heard something. I looked over and didn't see anything.
I shrugged and went back to drawing. The sun was just disappearing behind the mountains to.
“I thought I'd find you here.” Said a voice.
“Raimundo?” I asked looking to the source of the voice. Out of the shadows emerged Raimundo.
“Can I sit there?” He asked pointing to a spot next to me.
“Sure. Just let me light something.” I replied picking up the lamp. I opened the little door. “Fire.” I said while snapping my fingers. A little flame appeared and I lit the lamp then closed the door and set it down.
“How'd you learn all the elements?” he asked.
“I don't know really, it just sort of happpened.” I answered.
“Hey, when you were dancing why were your eyes closed?”
“So if I was in a room with no lights then I could move around easily. And why are you asking all these questions? Did someone put you up to this?”
“No one put me up to this. I just wanted to learn more about you. And you're also asking lot of questions.”
The next couple of minutes were quiete exept for the crickets that were down in the courtyard. He started to inch closer to me.
“What was the question that you wanted to ask me from the note?” I asked.
“Oh! Uh. Well. I wanted to ask you… when did you meet Riku?” “But I told him about Riku after he gave me the note.”
“I meet him in my first world.” I started to get frusterated.
“Why is your arm glowing? Your necklace to.”
“What are you…” I started to say. But then I looked down and saw my piece of the Master Emerald glowing. Then I looked to my mark, which was also glowing.
“How'd you do that?” He asked.
“I started getting really frusterated I guess.”
“What if you turn into a tiger you get really angry.” He suggested.
“It could happen. Let's go ask Master Fung.” I said as I blew out the lamp. Both of us were engulfed in darkness.
“Where are you going?”He asked me. I started to climb down the roof and onto my windowsil.
“I need to drop my stuff off in my room. I'll meet you outside of the door.” As I swung down into the window I heard Raimundo heav a sigh. He sounded really depresed and hurt.