Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 18: Trinity mark ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 18
Trinity Mark
*Angel*
“How do we get her up?” asked a voice. It seemed pretty close.
“Try splashing her or something.”Said another voice. It seemed freakishly familier. Wait a second. That's- SPLASH!
“What the heck?!”I screamed sitting up boltright. I took in my surroundings and saw I was out in the courtyard. Kimiko, Chuko and Omi were all there. And Omi had a bucket dripping with water in his hands.
“Angel do you want a towel?”Asked Kimiko trying to supress the laughter that was still escaping her.
“Who did it?”I asked, though I had a pretty good guess. The girls pointed to Omi who smiled and said cheerfully, “Good morning.” Drip. Drip.
“Omi I'm gonna kill you!”I yelled getting to my feet and chasing him. (Sorry but even I would kill him. I don't care who you are but I'd like to see you woken up with an ice-cold bcket of water and not wanting to hurt someone.)
But he still had the bucket in his hands, so… THUNK! He threw it back and it landed squarly on my head. Which caused even more laughter from Kimiko and Chuko.
“It won't come off!”I yelled as the bucket fell off my head. As my chase after Omi resumed something weird started to happen. My hands started to get all tingly. I looked down and my hands were starting to disappear and I started to float.
“Guys, what's going on?”I asked.
“I don't know! I'm not doing anything!”Shouted Chuko. But anything else they had to say I couldn't hear because I vanished.
 
*Elsewhere*
I reapeared over a forest, and before I could do anything I landed on the ground with a big THUD!
“Oh… my… head.”I said sitting up for the second time today. I looked around and in the middle of the clearing I landed in there was a Trinity Mark.
“Sora. Donald. Goofy.”I started to shout. “You butt-suckers1 Get on out here!”
“Angel!”Shouted a scratchy voice behind me.
“Hey!”I turned around to see Sora running towards me with Donald and Gofy not too far behind.
I embrassed Sora and soon after Donald and Goofy joined the group hug. “Oh my God! How are you guys?”I asked.
“We're fine, so stop worrying.”Said Sora.
“Did you find Sonic, Tails or Knuckles?”I asked.
“Well judging by the way you said that I'm guessing you didn't find them either.”Said Donald.
“No. And then I can't stop worrying.”
“So where've you been?”Asked Goofy.
“Iv'e been at the Xiaolin Temple. And hopefully they'll find us soon because they have my laptop,'I said “Did you happen to find the Keyhole by the way?”
“No.” They all replied in unison.
“Angel, why are you all wet?”Asked Sora.
“Omi.”I replied grinding my teeth together.
“Who's Omi?” Asked Donald. As if to answer his question there was a deafining roar above us. All of us looked up to see Dojo flying towards us with all the Xiaolin warriors on his back.
“DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!” Yelled Donald at the top of his lungs. {He hasn'' seen any other dragon exept me} “Thun---“ He started to say.
“No!”I said cutting him off, moving in front of him and throwing my arms up. “He's a friend!” “Angel!” I looked up and saw Chuko flying down towards me as Dojo was making a spiral pattern down to the ground.
“Chuko!”I said waving. Then it hit me. “Guys move out of the way!”I said pushing the boys out of the way right as Dojo landed and shrunk.
“Now wher'd you get off to?”Asked Clay.
“Here where else?”I said.
“Who are these guys?”Asked Dojo as he poked Sora's leg.
“That's my brother Sora and I don't think he would taste good even if he was cooked.”I said as Dojo quit poking Sora's leg. “And these are Donald and Goofy. Both of which aid King Mickey in his buisness.” As everyone started to mingle I noticed Sora and Kimiko talking to each other…. In another part of the clearing….together. “This will be verryy interesting.” Then Omi asked the question that had been nagging the back of my head ever since Dojo landed.
“Can we bring them back to the temple?”
“I can't speak for Master Fung but…. There is one small problem.”Said Dojo.
“And what would that be?”Asked Donald who was stomping his foot.
“HOW ON EARTH WILL WE GET EVERYONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!”He yelled, his faced turning red and steam coming out of his ears.
“Dojo I can carry people to.”I said calmly.
“Fine.”He said growing large.
“Lets go dragon red!”I yelled. My transformation wasn't as bumpy as before but my chinese dragon form was beautiful.
“Didn't know you could change into that.”Said Sora climbing onto my back.
“Neither did I.”I said turning my attention behind me. Raimundo was trying to step on my tail but I ended up slapping him alongside his head. Soon everyone goton their appropriate dragon and Dojo and I flew off with Chuko holding on for dear life on my horns.
But the whole way home I kept getting sharp pains in my head, almost as if someone was trying to break in.
 
 
I am so sorry it took so long but I have'nt been able to type. Though I have been writing what I want to type. C U All L8ter
-RCR