Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 31: Early morning stroll ( Chapter 32 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 31
Early Morning Stroll
*Angel*
“So what do you need us for?” I asked as the warriors walked into the temple.
“You said when you were first going to train the warriors you were going to teach them to sing and dance. Right?” Asked Master Fung. I nodded.
“What does this have to do with me?” asked Raimundo.
“You danced with Angel once did you not?” asked Kornta. As she said that I could tell he was blushing.
“Yeah. So?”
“Both of you can teach the others to dance together. Angel can teach you to sing and then you can teach that to the others as well.” I looked at Raimundo and he just smiled at me.
“I'm okay with that if you are.” He said putting an arm around me.
“Fire.” I whispered.
“What'd you say Angel?” Asked Kornta. My arm burst alight… as well as Raimundo's shirt.
“Ahhh!!” He screamed as his shirt burst to flames.
“Angel.” Growled Kornta baring her teeth.
“Water!” I shouted now dousing him in water. He gave me a death glare with a tinge of understanding.
“So are both of you willing to work with each other to teach everyone?” Asked Master Fung.
“Yeah.”
“Guess so.”
“Very well. Angel. Raimundo. Master Fung.” Said Kornta bowing her head to each of us in turn. I noticed she lingered a moment longer on Master Fung. She slinked off into the night, and my instincts wanted me to join her.
“Well I'll see you later.” Said Master Fung walking off towards the temple. We went out aways into the woods surrounding it, and now Raimundo and I were alone in the darkness.
“So,” said Raimundo, leaning against a nearby tree. “Do you want to be my dancing partner?”
“Yes. We'll just need to work together more often to work on different types of dances.”
“Such as…?”
“Well waltz might be one, another could be hip-hop. Maybe even jazz.”
Everything went silent. Crickets started to chirp filling some of it but it was still there.
“Rai.” I said.
“Hmm?”
“Why do you like me?” He fell over and started to cough. I went up to him and helped him up. “Are you okay?”
“Yeah. It's just, you caught me off guard for a second. Uh. Well. I don't really know why I like you, I'm just sort of drawn to you.” Both of us stood up and his arms were around mine. Not a hug.
“But you don't like me.”
“I never said that!”
“Then why do you like me?” I asked, close to tears.
“Because I do.” I looked up at him, and he at me. His eyes closed and he started to lean closer to my face. Then I punched him. “What the heck was that for!?” He asked holding his jaw as he stared up at me from the ground.
I shrugged and walked away, not really carring wether he followed me or not. For most of my life, so many boys my age broke my heart by saying that they just `liked' me. My father abandoned me, Riku betrayed me, Chris said I was `temporary', Shadow just kissed me to save our lifes, and now Raimundo. Well, he was just being stubborn beyond belief.
I got to the wall of the temple and climbed over. It was easy now. I looked up and saw Kimiko's room. Amy was arguing with Chuko about God knows what. And apperently Kimiko was on her laptop. I sighed.
“Music.” I whispered. Then I began singing the chorus of `Come Clean' by Hilary Duff.
“Let the rain fall down
and wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
` `cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm comin' clean
I'm comin' clean.”
Then huge dark storm clouds formed over the temple and anythng in a fifty mile-radius. Thunder clapped and rain started to fall over me. I spread my arms out and lifted my head to the heavens. Memories of when I was living with Sora came to mind. We were playing on the beach when the tide came in and washed away Kairi and mine's sandcastle. We were about five years old. Riku came over with sora and helped rebuild it. Riku. I haven't seen him since Kingdom Hearts.
I sighed again and I walked through the temple's main dorrs and down the hallway to Kimiko's room. And guess who's room was right next to hers. Raimundo's. And he was telling Donald and Sora about my punch. All the other boys were also in there, exluding Master Fung. I decided to listen in.
“And there I was about to kiss her and she punched me.” Said Raimundo.
“Well she went through a lot of betrayel with boys, Rai. Give her some time, maybe she'll warm up to you.” Said Sora.
“And if that doesn't work you can always use your charm.” Said Dojo.
“Yeah but first I'll try to win her over naturally.” Said Raimundo and the conversation continiued. I left and padded over to Kimiko's door and opened it. They were all silent as I sat down. As if they knew what was going on.
 
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'm sorry it took so long to post. Things have been really busy around my house. Please R&R. Peace out. Adiou. Adios. And all that other stuff.
-RCR