Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 40: Boys are so immature and stubborn ( Chapter 41 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 40
Boys are so immature and stubborn
*Angel*
Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.
“When'll she wake up?”
“I don't know. And don't touch her!” My eyes blinked open. I fell asleep on one of Jack's couches. Appearently the boys found out were I was. I sat up.
“Will the both of you shut up.”
“Thank you Angel. I've been trying to get Jack to be quiet for months.” Said Wuya flying through the wall. Riku jumped a bit. I stood up and stretched.
“So. Are you going to take me to my brother?” I asked.
“No. He wants to kill you on your birthday. That's tomorrow.” Said Riku.
“Huh!? But I thought that-“ Started Jack. Riku grabbed the front of his shirt with one hand.
“You can think all you want. I'm not happy either so shut up.” I sat back down and sighed. I'd rather die today. At least I know everyone would be safe. Wuya came up to me. She didn't do anything, just came up to me.
“Well, what're we going to do for twenty four hours?” I asked.
“Well I'm gonna work on the Jack-bots.” Said Jack inching towards the door.
“And I need to report to Chase. But if you want to we can take a walk later.” Said Riku.
“Sure.” I said looking at my feet.
“Angel why don't you change into some more comfortable clothes. I want to show you something.” Said Wuya. I grabbed my bag and brought out the outfit I had just gotten yesterday. It lookd extremely preppy and way too cheery. (Don't forget she's on the Heylin side now.)
“I'm NOT wearing this.” I said cramming it back into my bag.
“Chase figured as much,” said Riku picking up a package and handing it to me. I opened it and I almost instantly liked it. It was a pair of black Karate pants, black flats, a red loose fitting shirt with a black tank top. The only thing I didn't like about it was the belt. It was black with an eye on it. Similar to my mark. In other words it was my brothers seel. He had pretty good taste in clothes for a boy.
“It's okay.” I said.
“Hey. It's either that or a dress skirt type thing that Jack took.” I picked up the package Riku handed me and walked to the door.
“Where is there a place were I can change?” I asked. Jack opened his mouth but Wuya answered. “Down the hall third door on the left.”
“Thanks.” I said walking out. When I closed the door I immediantly started to change. For all I know Jack could have security cameras all over the place. And either way I hate security cameras. Once I had everything on I slowed down and stared at the belt.
I was scared to put it on. But slowly I picked it up and wrapped it around my waist. It fit perfectly, and the shirt hung over it enough so t looked flowy. I picked up my dress and went back to the room were only Riku was waiting. Only he was in a type of trance. I walked over to my bag and tucked my dress in. Slowly I walked out of the room were Riku was. As I turned around Wuya was in the shadows. Anyone could see her.
“Good. Now follow me.” Sh said floating outside. I followed her to the backyard.
“What'do you wanna show me?” I asked.
“You'll see when I show you.” She replied. I followed her into a little waterfall area.
“Cool.” I breathed.
“Yes I suppose it is.” Said Wuya. Something clicked in my head. Wuya reminded me of someone familiar.
“Do you have any siblings?” I asked.
“Yes, but your brother turned one of them into a tiger. I turned the other one into a tiger as well.”
“What were their names?” I asked.
“Necren. And Kornta.” I gasped. “That shouldn't be surprising to you Angel. I mean look who your brother is. You didn't even know you had one.”
“You're right.” I said.
“So.” Said Wuya casually. “Did Raimundo ever kiss you?”
“Why would you ask that!?' I asked as I put my feet into the pool of water.
“Did he?”
“Once. But I don't think it was him.”
“Good. At least you recognize dark magic.”
“So you made that…”
“Illusion. Yes I did. The real Raimundo was in his room unconcious. Once the fake one did it's work the real one woke up with full recolection of what happened.”
“Great. So all of the kisses I've ever received have been fake. That's just great.” I said putting my head on my hands.
“I have an idea. Follow me.” Said Wuya flying away.
“Wait up.” Said pulling on my flats and following. She was waiting for meand she led me to the basement. “What are we doing here?” I asked.
“I'm going to create an illusion for Jack, the while he'sbusy you can mess up his computors. I'd do it myself but I'm a bit… disabbled.”
I nodded. “Yeah. I like that idea. But I don't know his password.” Wuya whispered something into my ears and I had to stifle a laugh.
“What are two doing?”
“Riku! Uh nothing!” I said. “ Just talking! Isn't that right Wuya?”
“Uh-uh, yes right.” Riku gave us a crazy look, then walked down to the basement. I breathed out.
“Great now we need to get rid of both of them.” Said Wuya.
“Maybe not. Where's the washing machine?” Wuya smiled evily.
“I knew there was a reason I liked you.”
“One sud bath coming up.” I said walking down the hall. I got to the right room and started up the washing machine, and dumped the whole box of suds in. Almost instantly the bubbls formed. “Go get `em.” Wuya vaneshed through the wall and I ran down the hall to hide behind a large potted plant. First I heard one pair of footsteps. Then Jack came in and out of view a couple seconds later.
“Riku come here! The washing machine's evil!” I heard another pair of footsteps go into the room.
“Keep the lid CLOSED you idiot!” Shouted Riku.
I shook my head and walked down into the basement. It was like something out of a Dracula dungeon. In one corner there was a huge computor, which was were I was suppose to go. I sat down at the swivel chair and pulled it up to the desk. On the screen was a loading sign. I exited out of that and went to the screen saver box. The screen saver right now was a picture of a chess board. Go figure. Once loaded I choose a collage of Care Bears, My Little Ponies, and an assortment of other things of that nature. I clicked on a icon which was labled, JACK-BOTS. Once there I needed to type the password. Which was, (*giggles as types this*) L-I-F-E-I-S -L-I-K-E- A-P-O-P-S-I-C-L-E. I giggled again and started to take a look around the room as the system booted up. There was a metal table in the center of the room with a ripped up robot on it.
Then I saw a cabnet of Shen Gon Wu in it. I stood up and walked over to it. There was about ten in all. “I bet I could get out of here with these. Then I could go back to the temple.” Then I thought of Artemis and how Raimundo looked at her. “But they don't need me. All I'd do is cause problems. Anyway I have Riku back. Shouldn't I be happy about that?”
“Voice identification needed.” Said a metalic voice. I looked at the computor and there was a little voice box sticking out of the screen.
“Crud.” I said.
“Voice identification incorrect.”
“Music.” I whispered. I cleared my voice and said, “Jack Spicer.” I green light flashed on the screen and the voice box went back in. (In case you havn't guessed Angel's main element is music. So when there is anything that has to do with sound she can use music. Her biggest attack is `sonic boom'. She does this alone without Sonic.) I cleared my voice again and it was back to normal.
“Interesting. Very interesting indeed.” Said a voice from the shadows. I turned and saw Wuya.
“What's interesting?” I asked sitting back down in the chair.
“Oh nothing. I just wish my voice could be that… how shall I put it? Changing?” I shrugged and started typing.
In the orders box I typed that the Jack Bots would only obey `the Jack'. (Not Angel's impersination.) Only two times until he rebuted them again. And that once he signed out he couldn't get back in until Wuya let him. I sighed and signed out. Going up the stairs the boys were still having problems with the washing machine. Quietly I stepped in only to step back out again because there was suds everywere! I couldn't even see the boys.
“Where are you!?” I yelled while seperating the bubbles.
“We're over here!” Shouted Riku, from somewhere over by the door. I made my way over to the mad washing machine and kicked it. Almost instantly it sputtered and turned off. (Don't try that at home because I didn't try it and I don't know if it would stop that instantly anyway.) After I fished out the boys we stared at the mess of bubbles.
“Even though I wish I had a body, this is one time I'm glad I'm don't have one.” Said Wuya.
“You can also help.” Said Jack as the `bodyfied' people started to pop the bubbles. (Who said the bad guys can't have any fun? Angel just proved that wrong.)
“How?” Asked Wuya. Jack walked up to her and whispered in her… hehe, ears. She grinned evily and floated up to me. I stopped and looked at her.
“What?” I asked.
“You might not want to stuggle.” She said.
“Why?”
“Because I've never tried to get into a girl's mind before.”
“Wait a-“ I started to say. But I was too late because Wuya already got into my head. (For all you XS fans. Has she ever taken over a girls body? I've only seen her go into and take over Raimundo once. EACH! Prove me wrong if you have proof. Please.)
*Wuya*
(I never thought I would put that there.)
Angel's mind was intensly confused. I felt it as soon as I entered it. She, while still in control, fell to the ground in a spaz. It wasn't all that easy to get control. She has a strong mental capasity. More then I can say for Jack… First with my new `abilities' I walked up to Jack and punched him, causing him to fall into the thin layer of bubbles.
“How do you like me solid Jack?” I asked. I sounded like Angel. So this is what it was like to sound young again. (No pun intended due to Angel's last name. NO PUN!!!)
“Get out of my body!” Said a voice from inside me. Angel. Then she blasted me out of her body sending me through the wall and out of the house. Once I came back through she started yelling.
“You jerk! I'm never going to let you do that again! I will kill you AGAIN before that happens to me!” Then she walked up to Jack, who had just gotten over my punch, and punched him. That sent him flying strait to the wall and fell on another pile of bubbles. Then she sauntered out of the room.
I didn't see her for the rest of the evening. Except when she went on a walk with Riku. I was tempted to go into her again but I didn't. Then once she got back, Jack had already found her screensaver that she left him. He attempted to hit her, but got punched again.
 
I don't know about you guys but I almost feel sorry for Jack in this chapter. Ecspecialy when he gets punched. I mean how many times does he ridicule Wuya? And all the anger behind that? Anyway. The end is coming soon. Please R&R.
-RCR