Sorcerer Stabber Orphen Fan Fiction ❯ Velvet Flames ❯ Ware wa hanatsu, hikari no hakujin! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

:: Velvet Flames ::

Sorcerous Stabber Orphen

Disclaimer: I don't own Sorcerous Stabber Orphen or any of the characters mentioned.

Rating: G

Pairings: Krylancelo(Orphen)+Azari, Hartia+Krylancelo, Childman/Azari, eventual Krylancelo/Majic

Warnings: Slight AU, more-than-likely OOC, future shounen ai

Notes: Orphen will, for the most part, be known as Krylancelo, at least for the first few chapters. The story begins before the Bloody August incident. I'll try to keep the characters in character, but I've only seen the first fourteen episodes so I can't promise much.

"Ware wa hanatsu, hikari no hakujin!"

A young boy stood before what used to be an old pillar. It had crumbled beneath his assault, the weak spot having been hit and shattering the rest of the stone along with it. He didn't look particularly pleased with the results, however.

Another young boy, mostly likely around his age, sat a few feet away. He looked nervous, as he kept glancing over his shoulder edgily. "Y'know, you can get in a lot of trouble if Master finds out."

"No one's finding out," the first boy snapped irritably. "Besides, Azari-san gave me permission to practice out here."

Fine red hair sifted as his friend turned to shoot him a dark look. "Azari-sama didn't give you permission to practice with your own made-up chants, did she?"

"'Course not," the first boy said, his sienna-coloured eyes glaring at the rubble before him. "Even still... I can't believe it's this weak! I should have been able to do that the first one or two times around..."

"We're still students," his friend pointed out, tucking a shoulder-length lock of red hair behind his ear. "And while exceptional, you're still only a child."

"Shut up," he muttered absently, frowning at the rock and tilting his head slightly. "Hm..."

The red-haired boy stood and dusted off the back of his robes. "We should get going. Classes will start soon, and you know how Master gets when we're late."

"Okay, okay..."

Both boys wandered off, both completely silent. Timid footsteps echoed in the empty area, even long after they were gone. A very small boy stood before the newly crushed pillar, staring in awe. Then he turned and raised his hands in a similar fashion of the boy before. A hushed whisper fell from his lips; a mimicry.

"Ware wa hanatsu, hikari no hakujin..."