Spiral Fan Fiction ❯ BROKEN FEELINGS ❯ Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fourth Chapter: Love
 
“Wanna have more fun Eyes?” Eyes gasped when he felt a soft hand at his stomach. “Hn..” He moaned. “You make cute sounds, Eyes…”Kaylen kissed him. Eyes released a moan and his hand slid down Kaylen's sides to his hips. Kaylen reached down and grabbed his hands, bringing them up over Eyes' head. He held them against the bed and Eyes looked at him. Kaylen left Eyes' lips; letting his mouth kiss it's way down Eyes' neck. He let go of the boy's wrists and gripped onto his waist. His lips traveled to Eyes' chest, and he suckled on one of the boy's nipples. Kaylen continued lower, to Eyes'shorts. He slowly unzipped the boy's shorts, then with one quick movement, pulled them down off his hips and to the floor. “That was fast…” Eyes whispered. The vampire's fingers lightly ran over Eyes' erection, causing the boy to groan. Kaylen started to tease him a little “Nn, Kaylen…don't tease.” Kaylen smirked a little and looked up at Eyes. He had a devilish look in his eyes. He took Eyes' member carefully into his mouth, and Eyes gasped. Kaylen let his tongue carefully swirl around the tip, and slowly bobbed his head back and forth, causing Eyes to moan again. Kaylen closed his eyes, his hands now gripping the boy's hips, holding them still. “Kaylen…” Eyes moaned more, his head tipping back. His hands found their way to Kaylen's snow white hair. He sank his hands in, pulling onto it lightly as Kaylen continued to suck on his member. Eyes groaned and thrust his hips forward, being partially held back by Kaylen's tight grip. “Kaylen!” The boy's hips thrust forward again as an orgasm hit. Kaylen felt the warm liquid in his mouth. He slowly pulled back, looking up at Eyes. The boy's eyes were still half closed, and his breathing was at a pant. Kaylen moved up his teen's body and kissed him roughly. Kaylen begged for entrance and Eyes gave it. He felt Kaylen's tongue shoved in his mouth. Eyes gasped when Kaylen's mouth left his.. Kaylen crawled over him, capturing his lips again in a passionate kiss. Kaylen felt the boy's hands run over his chest, and down his stomach. He broke the kiss and fought back a moan as one hand ran over his crotch. He looked down into those blue eyes and smirked devilishly. Kaylen removed his own pants and underwear and went back to the bed. Kaylen reached over to the bag next to his bed and snuck one his hands into the drawer. His hand felt around until he found the lubricant and some was produced on his fingers. Eyes didn't notice Kaylen's hand in the bag, nor did he notice it snake between his parted thighs. But he did notice one of Kaylen's fingers push into his warm entrance. Kaylen broke the kiss and Eyes groaned. He wasn't going to hide that fact that it hurt. Kaylen whispered in his ear, “Don't worry, it'll get better.” Eyes nodded and took in a shaky breath as Kaylen added another finger. After another moment he heard Eyes emit a quiet moan. The next one was louder, and Kaylen added a third finger. “Kay…Kay please…” Eyes begged. “Please take me…” Kaylen, now fully aware of the pleading gaze in the boy's eyes, and his own need for this, reached back into the drawer and produced more in his hand. Kaylen coated himself with it, then pushed Eyes' legs further apart. He looked right into his blue eyes, and saw the permission to continue. He gripped Eyes' legs and thrust into him, the boy arching his back and gasping. The Eyes legs wrapped around Kaylen's waist as he slowly pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in. Eyes cried out. Kaylen continued his rhythm, each time thrusting into the boy and getting moans and soft cries in response. The teen's legs let go of Kaylen's waist as they spread wider. “Kay…please…faster…” Eyes begged. Kaylen increased his speed, and Eyes pulled him down for a kiss. Their lips locked and their tongue clashed. Kaylen had to break for air, his breathing a pant. Eyes arched his back and cried out. Kaylen groaned as he continued, going even faster. The boy's voice was musical when he moaned. He lowered his lips to Eyes' neck, suckling on his warm skin. It only took a few more moments before Eyes was crying out in his orgasm. Feeling the boy's muscle tighten around him and hold the vampire deep inside him, he cried out with his own orgasm. Kaylen fell next to Eyes, pulling out of the boy, who was panting heavily. “I love you…” He whispered in Eyes' ear. Slowly the two fell asleep, knowing that they were heard. “We're getting problems tomorrow…”
Autor's comment:
Kaylen: Another Chapter and Yaoi Lemon… That was fun… Only writing it during class isn't a good idea...-_-`