Spiral Fan Fiction ❯ BROKEN FEELINGS ❯ Freedom ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fifth Chapter: Freedom
(A/N Comment: It's lemon safe now… All the yaoi/lemon haters can read again. But there will be kissing in this chapter. )
“Ey Kaylen. Was it fun last night?” “What do you mean?” Kaylen looked at Ranone, who was eating breakfast. Eyes looked at Kaylen. `Again, the cold look.' he thought. “You know what I mean. We all could hear it. What else could it be?” “I don't know.” “Kaylen, Eyes, Ranone! Are you ready? We're leaving!” The three went outside to the bus. “Kaylen, I sit next to you!” Eyes said. The bus left. Eyes fell asleep against Kaylen's shoulder. “What have you guys done last night?” Ranone asked with a smirk on his face. “I'm not going to tell you.” “Ah... come on. Give me some details. “Maybe when you're older.” “Baka…” “I heard that.” “And, when are you going to marry?” “Shut up Ranone!” De bus arrived at a farm in the middle of nowhere. The students of the highschool were already waiting. Bart looked at the bus and smirked when he saw Kaylen. Kaylen left the bus and walked to Charly and Kelly. “Hi.” “Ey Kaylen!” “Hey Kaylen.” “How are you two?” “Fine,” Charly answered. “Kaylen I have to go. See you around.” “Bye Charly-san!” Kelly smiled. “Since a couple of days she has a boyfriend.” “Where's yours actually?” “Over there. And his name is Spike.” “Ow.” “He's talking with that friend of you.” “Oh. That's Eyes.” “He's nice.” “I know. He's nice in public and nice in bed.” “I don't want to know.” Kaylen laughed. Eyes jumped up behind him and started to laugh. “Come on you two. We're going to make cheese.” “We're coming!”
The cheese making was really weird. For the fact that it was just milk, it was really disgusting. Eyes sat totally under the milk and pieces of cheese were in his hair. Kaylen just laughed and went outside. He walked to the horses to look at them, but it didn't take long before a nice woman came to him. “Do you like horses?” “Yes. Very much. Most of them show freedom and I think they are one of the most amazing animals of the world. They can run free in the nature.” “If you want you may go ride with one.” “Really?” “Yeah sure. Just be back on time.” “Ofcourse.” “Which horse do you want?” “That black one.” “Philip. Okay.” Kaylen ran to the horse named Philip and jumped on his back. Philip didn't even notice it. Kaylen left the farm and went into the forest.
Eyes went outside. “Miss, do you now where that boy with the white hair went?” “Yes, he went to the forest with one of my horses.” “Oh.” “He should be back in an hour.” “Oh. Then I'll just go back inside.” And Eyes left.
Kaylen loved to ride in the forest. He loved the nature and everything that was a part of the nature. A couple of wolves watched him from behind the trees and followed him. Kaylen laughed. This was his freedom. The only moment he could do what he wants. But less then a minute later, a voice called him from behind the trees. “Kaylen?” Kaylen jumped of the horse and walked to the boy. “Narumi. What's wrong?” “Nothing. I was just walking around and saw you.” He looked at a young wolf that stood behind Kaylen. “What's that?” “What?” “That.” “A wolf I guess.” Kaylen walked to the wolf and sat down before him. “Hi, little one. Why are you alone?” The wolf ran away. Maybe scared. Or not. “Eyes is looking for you.” “Oh okay. Then I'm going back.” Kaylen jumped back on the horse and Philip ran away.
Eyes was walking through the forest. “Where is Kaylen?” “I'm here.” Eyes heard the low and soft voice again. “Kaylen!” “Did you miss me?” “Well… No… I just wondered where you were.” “Riding.” “Oh…” “Come.” He reached out a hand. Eyes took it and in a moment he sat behind Kaylen on the horse. “Let's go back.” “No.” “Why not?” “Turn around.” Kaylen did what Eyes wanted and turned around. “What do you…” Eyes pulled him closer and placed a tender kiss on his lips. He wanted to pull away. But Kaylen held him close and deepened the kiss. “Don't pull away… Not yet…” “Hmm… This is interesting.” Kaylen pulled away and looked at Bart. “Romance on a horse. Cute.” A girl ran to Bart and hit him very hard in his face. “Shut up, Bart! That's their choice. Not yours.” “Kelly, go away. I don't need a bitch like you.” “Who are you calling a bitch?” She punched him again and kept hitting him. Bart fell on the ground and didn't move. Kelly got scared. “Is he dead?” Kaylen jumped of the horse and walked to Bart. He kneeled down and felt his neck. “No, I feel his heartbeat. And I feel his blood streaming. He's just knock-out.” “Oh.” “Just leave him. He'll wake up soon. Come on.” The three walked back to the farm to return Philip. Kelly walked to their bus. “Spike!” Spike came out of the bus and kissed her. “Spike could you please tell the teacher that he has to wait for Bart?” “Sure.” “Okay. Well Kaylen, Eyes. I think this is goodbye then.” “Yeah…” “Goodbye Kelly-san.” “Bye.”
Eyes and Kaylen returned to their bus and they drove back to the ship. The ship went back to their home. “It was fun. I've met a lot of nice people.” Eyes said, smiling. “Yeah. Come on Eyes. Let's go to bed.” They fell asleep in each others arms.