Spirited Away Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ninja'd Away ❯ Ninja'd! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ninja'd Away
by Lauren Bermudez
disclaimer: i don't own naruto or spirited away but i wish i did T_T

Chapter 2- Ninja'd
>

>
Chihiro's experience through the portal was the wierdest experience in her life. She couldn't tell how long it lasted- to say how long she was in there was like trying to number the stars in the sky. She couldn't see Haku but she could feel his hand firmly gripping hers. After a while, she felt her body give a lurch and she saw a brilliant flash of purple light.
>
"HAKU! Help me! I can't see!"
>
"Chihiro!...."
>
Chihiro couldn't reply. Her vision was beginning to turn white. Then she knew no more.
>
*********************
>

>
"Chihir o...."
>
She opened her eyes. Chihiro saw Haku's hazy outline leaning over her. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. They were on theÊ edge of a flat hill facing a good-sized village. "Where are we?"
>
Haku looked in the village's direction. "We are near the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It's a ninja village. The person tracking me down, his clan name is Uchiha. I heared someone with that name lives there."
>
Chihiro remembered the purple light she saw in the portal. "What was that light? I remember blanking out."
>
Haku smiled. "I have no idea what it was, but I think you'll like the result."
>
"Result?"
>
He pulled out a small knife from inside a pouch attached to his belt and gave it toÊ her. "Use it like a mirror."
>
She gasped. Her eyes had turned a fiery violet. "Omigosh! My eyes are purple! How awesome is that?!"> Haku frowned a bit. "Awesome..."
>
Chihiro blushed. She gave the knife back to Haku who put it back in the pouch. She then realized that he wasn't wearing the same clothes. "What are you wearing?"
>
"Ninja attire."
He had on a light blue tie-wrap shirt and long navy blue shorts. He had on brown sandals with what looked like a bandage covering the lower part of his right leg. But the queerest thing of all was the band wrapped around his head. It was made of dark blue cloth with a metal plate placed on the front. She recognized the symbol on it as the symbol on the banner waving from the bathouse back at Aburaya. "Don't ninja wear black?"
>
Haku smiled. "Not these kind. Now, since a crazed person is after me, I think we should use different names. Just for safety purposes."
>
Chihiro groaned, "Oh no, what if you forget again?"
>
Haku laughed. "No! I'm not changing it, just using a different one. "
>
"What are you going to use as your name?" Chihiro asked.
>
Haku sat for a while. Finally, he said, "I think I will use Tanaka Aki."
>
"So I have to call you Aki?"
>
He nodded. Aki narrowed his eyes at her. Chihiro looked startled. "What? Did I do something?"
>
He shook his head. "What level ninja are you?"
>
"Genin," Chihiro said right away, suprised at the words that came out of her mouth. "Anno!? How did I know that?"
>
Aki grinned. He said, "While you were unconscious, I transferred some basic and a bit of advanced knowledge of the shinobi. You now know alot about this land, even though you may not realize it. What is the other name of the village below us?"
>
Chihiro smiled. "Konoha."
>
"What Hidden Village are we from?"
>
"The Hidden Village of Aburaya."
>
"What are the levels of ninja training?"
>
"Genin, chuunin, jounin, and kage."
>
A smirk appeared on Aki's face. "What is your best jutsu?"
>
The name slid out as easily as water. "Paper-Bird no Jutsu."
>
"Can you demonstrate?"
>
Chihiro nodded. She stood up. She didn't know what she was doing, but apparently her body did. Chihiro did something with one of her hands and paper birds appeared out of the ground. They flew in a spiral around her and suddenly charged at Aki. They began to assault him with cuts and sharp pricks to his hands. He yelled, "White-Serpant no Jutsu!" and transformed into a dragon. He dodged the paper birds and flew away.
Aki turned back into a boy and said, "Let go of your chakra. The birds will disappear."
>
Chihiro did as she was told. "That was awesome! I didn't even know what I was doing half the time."
>
Aki beckoned her closer. "Okay, in order to get to the Uchiha, we have to ask the Kage where he is. In order to that, we have to........"


ie!! its getting better... team 7 comes in next chapter...
PREVIEW!

"How old are you?"
"... 13"
Chihiro threw her arms up in dismay. "Gah! He's our age! He can't be the one!"
"It's not him..." Aki murmured.
"Hey Sasuke-baka!"
"Sasuke-kun! Are you hurt?"
The three of them turned to look.


R&R, plz, thankie!