Spirited Away Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ninja'd Away ❯ Not Him? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ninja'd Away
by Lauren Bermudez
disclaimer: i don't own naruto or spirited away but i wish i did T_T

Chapter 3- Not him
>

>
In Tsunade's office in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Team 7 was being told their newest mission.

"Umm okay," said Tsunade, "we have filing some papers into cabinets, digging up radishes,-"

Sasuke grimaced at another childish task. He already did these kinds of work already. Now, they were just getting annoying.

"Don't be scowling at me, Uchiha," said Tsunade. Sasuke jumped. She smirked. "You're gonna do these chores no matter how much it pains you--"

Just then, the door burst open. Shizune ran into the room, looking apologetic. "Tsunade-sama, there are people here to see you!"

"Yeah yeah, just let them in," called Tsunade lazily.

"Hai," said Shizune and she moved aside. Sasuke lifted his head to get a better look. A girl and a boy about his age stumbled, panting, into the room. The girl seemed to realize that they interrupted something important.

"Ayah! We're so sorry! We didn't realize that you would be meeting with someone." She turned on the boy. "Aki," she hissed, "you said that this was a good time."

The boy called Aki dusted off his shirt. "Sorry! I thought it was." The girl rolled her eyes. She grabbed the collar of Aki's shirt. "We'll wait outside," she said and began to walk out of the room dragging the poor boy behind her.

"No, it's okay. I was just finishing up. What are your names?"

Aki lowered his head in respect. "Tanaka Aki. Usually everyone calls me Aki."

Naruto laughed, becauseÊAki was a girl name, and the boy really didÊlook feminine, but his voice was as deep as Sasuke's.ÊAki looked at him and smiled. The girl also bowed her head. "I'm Chihiro, Tsunade-sama. Ogino Chihiro."

Tsuande began to converse with the two of them. But Sasuke wasn't paying attention. He couldn't stop staring at Chihiro. Her clothes were a bit plain- white shirt with a green stripe running across the bottom, pink shorts, and yellow ninja shoes. He didn't recognize the symbol on her blue head protector. Her hair was in a ponytail styled a bit like Ino's and was a rich shade ofÊ copper. It was banded with a sparkly purple hair tie. But it was her eyes that caught his attention. They were a deep shade of purple. They were so dark, at a distance they would have looked black.

Sasuke looked over at his teamates. Naruto was attempting to clean a smudge off his head protector. To his suprise, Sakura, who was usuallyÊdrooling over him, wasn't even looking at him. She was staring at Aki with her mouth slightly open. He recognized the look on her face right away. It was the look she had whenever she was trying to get his attention.

"Tell me, Aki. What village are you from?"

Aki and Chihiro smiled at each other and he stood up straighter. "Hidden Village of Aburaya. Our kage wishes the other ninja villages to know of our existence."

"Why are you here?"

Chihiro and Aki exchanged furtive glances. Chihiro leaned forward. "We heard there is one by the name of Uchiha here."

Sasuke looked up when someone mentioned his name. Tsunade frowned. "Yes, Uchiha. Sasuke, that would be you, wouldn't it now?"

Sasuke nodded slowly.

"Well there you are, that's Uchiha Sasuke."

Chihiro and Aki headed straight toward him. "You're coming with us," said Aki firmly, gripping his arm.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sasuke asked, trying to get away from the tight hold on his arm.

"Stop it!" Sasuke turned to look at the girl. "You're just going to make it worse for yourself. We've been looking for you for a while."

"..." Sasuke raised his eyebrow and gave her a "I don't really care" look. He wondered why they were looking for him. Here he was getting dragged by Aki, and gave up getting freed after what Chihiro said. They were in the middle of some road now.

Aki said, "Well? Don't you want to say something? I know you've been looking for me! You're putting me and Lin in danger."

Then a thought appeared in Sasuke's mind. "Hang on... you're not working for Itachi, are you?"

Chihiro frowned. "Itachi? Who's that?"

"... never mind then.... "ÊÊ Sasuke didn't really feel like explaining everything and looked away, just to find Chihiro's face close to his.

"W.. what are you doing?!!" Sasuke backed away. 'Why was her face so close??!'

Chihiro didn't realize what she did and just said, "Please tell us it'll make more sense that way!"

Sasuke looked at her and sighed. "You're not gonna leave me alone are you?"

Chihiro shook her head.

He sighed one more time and disappeared.

Chihiro just looked at Aki, andÊAki just pointed to the direction of a wood and followed after sasuke, with Chihiro close behind him.

Sasuke turned around to look, and bit his thumb as he does every now and then.'Damn they're following'

"Please wait!" Chihiro yelled after him.

"Psh... not like you'll catch up anyways..."

"YES WE WILL!" Chihiro yelled, insulted and angry. 'HOW STUCK UP!'

-30 minutes later-

"Chihiro are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm sorta getting tired though."

"Would you like to rest? I'll pursue him myself.""No... I'm fine, thank you anyways."

//up ahead in hearing distance//*vein popping*

'Why are they talking like they're gonna catch up?'

-1 hour later-

Sasuke is pinned to the ground by... Chihiro!

"Get off me!" Sasuke yelled. 'This looks wrong in everyway....'

"Chihiro.. I'll hold him.."

"Ok Aki"

"Forget it.. I'm not running anymore" Sasuke just stood up and leaned against a tree.

Where were they? Back at the middle of the road, they had been running around in circles... ovals.. triangles... and trapezoids!

"so who's Itachi?" Chihiro took no time to ask.Ê Her face looked annoyed... she was thinking about how stuck up, conceited, and angsty Sasuke was. (a/n: theres a change for once *rolls eyes*)

"He's just my brother"

Chihiro pouted... "YOU MADE US RUN FOR THAT!?!"

Then she suddenly gasped. "Aki!" she said sharply. He looked at her. "This boy... Sasuke, your name was, right?" SasukeÊnodded.

"He has a brother! He may not be the one looking for you."

"How old are you?"

"... 13"

Chihiro threw her arms up in dismay. "Gah! He's our age! He can't be the one!"

"It's not him..." Aki murmured."Hey Sasuke-baka!"

"Sasuke-kun! Are you hurt?"

The three of them turned to look. Naruto andÊ Sakura were coming up to meet them. Naruto had his hands behind his head and was grinning. Sakura had a worried look on her face and looked just about ready to kill.

Naruto looked at them. "Naa... Tsuande said that we should come and rescue you."

"..." 'Those idiots didn't realize that sooner...'

Chihiro smiled. "Sorry, we thought Sasuke was someone else. I'm Ogino Chihiro. And that's Tanaka Aki." Aki waved.
Sakura turned to stare at him.

"Uzumaki Naruto! Remember this name, 'cause I will be famous someday," Naruto said beaming.

Sasuke and Sakura sweatdropped.

"When pigs fly," muttered Sasuke.

"TEME! What did you say?!!"

Sakura kept staring at Aki. "I'm Sakura, Haruno Sakura! And that's Uchiha Sasuke," She said pointing at Sasuke.

"We've met," Chihiro said rolling her eyes.

'What the hell is her problem.' Sasuke thought, irritated. 'Every girl I meet fawns over me... Instead this one probably thinks I'm a nuisance...'

There was a silence. An awkward one "Wellllll," Naruto said, "you're ninja right?"

They nodded. "Well, what can you do?"

Aki smirked. Chihiro just smiled. "How about we show you?"

"ALRIGHT!" Naruto cheered. "LET'S BATTLE!"

Sakura bit her lip. "Battle? I just want sit this one out... 'cause I only want to watch!"
"That's fine, Sakura," Aki said smiling at her. She smiled back blushing a little.

"I wanna fight HIM!" Naruto shouted, pointing at Aki.

The boy smirked again. "Too easy."

Naruto ran at him yelling insanely. Aki dodged him.

"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

ChihiroÊgasped. "Aki, watch it! Those are Shadow Clones!"

Aki shut his eyes tight and muttered something. There was a puff of blue smoke, then he was gone.

Naruto scratched his head. "Huh? Where did he go?"

All of a sudden, "Dobe! Look up!!" Sasuke yelled at him.

Naruto looked. There was a beautiful white dragon flying straight at him with its fangs ready to sink themselves into something.

Naruto panicked and ran around in circles. "AHH! WHAT DO I DO--" Trip. Sakura and Chihiro giggled as Naruto fell over a rock.

The dragon halted in midair and then landed gently on the ground. There was another puff of smoke, and when it cleared away, Aki was standing there grinning triumphantly.

"What the-?" Naruto stared. "THAT DRAGON WAS YOU?!"

Aki nodded, grinning. "Shiroryuu no Jutsu." [a/n: ??]

Chihiro walked forward. "My turn! Are you ready, Sasuke?" she asked him grinning.

Naruto whooped. "HA! She's just a girl, believe it! You show her!"

"Go Sasuke-kun! You're the best rookie of our class!"

Aki paled a little bit. "Best rookie ? Chihiro, are you sure...?"

"I've never been surer in my life." She smirked.

"uh.. more sure.. not surer..." said sakura

Sasuke clenched his teeth. "Let's do this."

"Ladies first, Sasu-CHAN."

Sasuke ran at her, pulling a shuriken and a kunai knife out asÊ he went. He threw the shuriken at the sleeve at her shirt. It went true. Chihiro was pinned to a tree by her sleeve.

"CHIHIRO!" Aki yelled startled.

Sasuke threw a kunai knife in the middle of the shuriken so she couldn't pull it out. He pulled another kunai out and charged at her. But before he got to her, he saw Chihiro use one of her hands to perform a seal.

"Kamitori no Jutsu!" she shouted.

'She can do one-handed seals!!' Sasuke stopped with his eyes wide.

A cloud of what looked like birds made out of paper began to appear out of the ground. They swirled around her once and flew straight at him. He yelled and ducked. They were slashing at him with their razor sharp wings putting cuts on his shoulders and face.

Naruto and Sakura were watching with their mouths open. While Sasuke was busy with the birds, Chihiro calmly freed her self from the tree. She did another seal and the birds began to plaster themselves over his body.

"Hey Sasuke! I think these are yours!" she said playfully as she threw the kunai knife and the shuriken at Sasuke at the same time.


FWEEEE! suspense.... i suck at fight scences but it gets better... i promise you... R&R!