Spirited Away Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ninja'd Away ❯ Meeting Everyone ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ninja'd Away
by Lauren Bermudez
disclaimer: i don't own naruto or spirited away but i wish i did T_T

Chapter 4- Meeting everyone."Hey Sasuke! I think these are yours!" She said playfully as she threw the kunai knife and threw the kunai knife and the shuriken at Sasuke at the same time.
His face was completely covered with the strange paper things except for one eye. He was beginning to feel dizzy from lack of air because the paper birds were covering his nose and mouth.
Sasuke saw Chihiro throw his own weapons at him and but before they could reach their target, she vanished and reappeared right in front of him, catching the blades with her hand. She clapped her hands once and the paper birds vanished. Sasuke stood with his hair ruffled and his shirt torn, panting.
"YEAH!" Aki ran up to her hugging her tightly. "THAT WAS GREAT!"
Chihiro smiled and blushed and sakura and Sasuke stared at them like 0_0.
She hooked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. "And you thought I wasn't strong enough..."
Sasuke kept quiet. Being beat by a girl was quite a shock to him.
Naruto was laughing hard. "Hey, she really got you Sasuke! I guess it goes to show that you can't judge a book by its number of pages!"
Sakura looked confused. "Don't you mean you can't judge a book by its cover?"
"Huh? Oh, that too!"
Chihiro walked over to Sasuke. She sat down next to him uncertainly. "Um, good job?"
He didn't say anything. Chihiro sighed. "Okay, I'll admit it. I did kind of overdo it a bit... but I don't think it was the only reason. You can get better. Everyone has room for improvement." She hugged him a bit and ran back to Aki and the others.
Sasuke kind of was confused now. 'She nearly kills me with my own blades and then she lectures me on improvement, and then she hugs me? WTH?' He walked over to his teammates.
Sakura was talking really fast with Chihiro and Naruto was examining Aki's head protector. "So, Aburaya, huh? I've never heard of it!" Naruto handed the band back to Aki who put it on again.
"We are a fairly new ninja village. Proabably its been only ten years since we founded ourselves." He turned to look at Sasuke.Ê"You have excellent aim. Very smooth."
Sasuke nodded. "How did you turn into a dragon?"He wanted to keep quiet, but his curiosity had gotten the better ofÊ him.
Aki grinned."Oh! Back at our village, there is a witch who can grant things like that. I did something for her and she paid me back by giving me this ability."
Sasuke noticed Chihiro's hand tightening when AKi said witch.
"HEY SASUKE-KUN!"
"Ino, can you walk any faster? I'm too tired!" said a irritated voice.
"Awww, my chips are gone!"
"HURRY UP, SHIKA!"
The five ninja looked to the new source of speech. Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji were walking toward them.
Ino scowled when she saw Sakura. "What are you doing here, forehead-girl?"
"I can ask you the same question, Ino-pig!" Sakura automaticallty grabbed Sasuke's arm but she quickly glanced over at Aki before turning back to Ino.
Shikamaru plopped himself down on the ground. "How can you have so much energy? It's unreal."
Chouji came up behind him, pouting. He kept looking inside his empty bag of BBQ Lays, hoping that some would maigcally appear.
Naruto was ecstatic at the company that just arrived. "Hi Ino-chan! Hi Shikamaru! Hi Chouji!"
Chouji looked sad. "Does anyone have any food?"
Aki smiled. "I have these," he said, holding up a box of crackers. He gave them to Chouji who celebrated silently.
Ino frowned. "How come I don't know you?" she demanded Chihiro. "Are you two from another village or something? Cause I don't recognize the symbol on your forehead-protector."
Shikamaru sucked in his breath. "Not too fast, Ino. No one would be able to process all your questions at once."
Chihiro lightly touched the character on the band she wore. "It's true, we aren't from your village."
Aki smiled at her and moved closer to her side. "We're from a new shinobi village. No one has heard of us yet."
Shikamaru raised his eyebrows. "A new shinobi village?"
"Yeah, yeah!" Naruto said happily. "Theirs has been in operation for only 10 years! And we were the first to know, BELIEVE IT!"
Aki laughed. "In operation? You make it sound like we are an amusement park or something!"
Sakura said quietly, "Their ninja abilities are really good! Aki can transform into a dragon! It's so cool..." Aki beamed at her and Sakura beamed back. Sasuke eyed Chihiro from the corner of his eye.
Shikamaru sighed. "a dragon, huh? well, that's just great." He said not really caring. 'I hope I don't have to go against this guy later... sheesh! That would be troublesome...'
Naruto started laughing. "Chihiro kicked Sasuke's but big time! it was really funny!"
Ino's eyes widened. "Wha-? Sasuke-kun? Huh?"
"Che.. you're beginning to sound like Naruto, Ino.."
Ino stuck her tongue out at Sakura.
"Huh?" the hyperactive kitsune asked obviously not getting it.
Ino waved her hand in impatience. "Anyway, I'm Yamanaka Ino. This is Nara Shikamaru and that is Akimichi Choji."
"Hi! I'm Chihiro."
"And I'm Aki." said the boy.
Shikamaru muttered, "Everyone has short names..."
Choji patted him on the back. "Well, at least your name's not Sasuke... or Ino would be calling it every half second..."
Shikamaru sweatdropped. "Feh.. how bothersome..."
Chihiro suddenly collapsed on the grass.
"AH! CHIHIRO! What happened?" Aki nearly shouted.
Chihiro smiled dully. "Please don't shout, Aki. I'm just worn out all of a sudden. Then again... I could just lie around all day and do nothing..."
"Hmph! That's my kind of a person!" Shikamaru said. Everyone sweatdropped.
"Shika-kun's the laziest guy you will ever meet," Ino said rolling her eyes.
Chihiro began massaging her temples. "No, really, I feel like.." her eyelids fluttered. "I can't... keep my eyes...." her eyes closed and did not open again.
"Chihiro...?" Aki shook her. "Chihiro?!"
"Ahh!" Naruto began running in circles again. "Call the nurse! Call the Medic Nins! Call... no, WAIT! Call Hinata-san! SHE KNOWS TONS OF MEDICAL JUTSUS!" He stopped and looked at everyone. "Why isn't anyone going to get her?"
Sasuke said, "Get her yourself, dobe."
"Eh? Okay then!" Naruto ran off looking for Team 8.
Aki stayed by Chihiro, trying to wake her. Sakura was trying to gather up courage to kneel beside him. For some reason, she just couldn't act the way she did with Sasuke.
Meanwhile, Chouji had slumped to ground beside his friend and Ino was trying to talk to "Sasuke-kun", who was more interested in watching Aki like a hawk.
Aki frowned and muttered something under his breath. Sakura and Sasuke could only catch the words "wind" and "water". Chihiro opened her eyes."Arf arf!"
Everyone turned to see Naruto leading Team 8 up the spot where they were, a pleased look on his face. Hinata was shyly playing with her fingers, Shino was looking very Shino-ish, and, of course, there was Kiba and Akamaru.
"Ah, thank you Naruto! But I have already attended to Chihiro."
Naruto scratched his head. "Oh, okay!" He turned to Hinata. "I guess you don't have to do your medical jutsu, Hinata-san! Gomen!"
Hinata blushed and poked her fingers together. "I-it's okay, N-naruto-kun!"
Kiba pouted. "We walked all the way here for nothing?"
"Arf!"
"See, Akamaru agrees with me..."
Shino glanced at the two unfamiliar ninja. "Who are they? Don't think we've met them before.." he asked casually.
"Ogino Chihiro," Chihiro said through her teeth. "This is my friend, Tanaka Aki!" 'I swear, if I have to introduce us one more time...' She twitched.
"Oh! I'm H-hyuuga Hinata.."
"Aburame Shino."
Kiba waved. "Inuzuka Kiba!"
"Arf arf!"
"Haha, I'm getting you! This is Akamaru! He's a ninja tool, ("arf!") but to me, he's alot more!"
Chihiro's eyes turned to hearts. "Ahh!! KAWAII!" she squeaked, bending down to pat the puppy on the head. Kiba smiled proudly.
The sun began to go down a little. Shikamaru was the first to notice. "It's getting dark... We should be going!"
Chouji agreed. "And, I'm hungry."
"Me too! Let's all go for ramen!" Naruto suggested.
All: "NO!"


Yay? YAY! bahhh i still have like three more chappys to post... i have 7 written so far. well anywho R&R plz! arigatou... ja ne!