Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoi Ocean 3 ❯ Chapter Twenty-Two: Reunion ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty-Two
Reunion
 
Cliff walked up to the small cottage. It hadn't changed since last year, except for the weeds; they were higher. The phrase “grows like a weed” came to mind. It had been an entire year since the three of them had been together, and after they defeated Luther two years ago, it was agreed to take a yearly or, if possible, biyearly trip to Elicoor II. That was what the cottage was for.
The Klausian was slowly making the cottage modern, but he didn't have much time to do it in. So far, it had some basic electricity, but that was it. He didn't know too much about plumbing, but he could always pay some people to make a side trip here. The Planet Preservation Act was more or less something to be ignored on Elicoor now, after all that had happened.
Over his shoulder, he hauled his bag. He fished around in a pocket for the key and unlocked the door. He threw the bag down inside, a bit disappointed that neither Fayt nor Albel had shown up yet. Well, that was fine. He grinned to himself. He had a rather special surprise for the two this time.
Cliff went back out to his ship and got the other bags. On the third trip, he brought in the boxes. He set the boxes up on the table and went back to the ship for food after he switched on the electricity. So far, only the security system was on. He had installed a mini-fridge and freezer last time. He had brought some alcohol and some other food. None of them had any skills in cooking, so it was all microwave, pre-cooked, or simple oven-ready meals. It took a good hour to put all the foodstuffs away and it was just getting dark.
He heard the door open and shut. He peered around the corner and grinned. Albel was kicking off his shoes in the corner. He tossed a pack on the floor with all the other bags that Cliff hadn't gotten to yet.
“Hey, Albel!” Cliff called. “You hungry?”
“No.” Big surprise there. Poor guy was so used to starving he just considered it “normal.” Sad thing was, the way life was in Airyglyph, it was probably true. Conditions had not improved after the war. If anything, it had only gotten worse. But they didn't get together to discuss those types of things. Albel wandered in to the kitchen. “Is Fayt not here yet?”
Cliff waved his communicator in one hand. “He sent me a message a while ago. Says that he won't be here for another couple days. But he'll stay later to make up for it.” Cliff smiled slyly. “So you and he get some alone time.”
“All right.” The Elicoorian leaned against the counter. “So what's his excuse?”
“Oh, Sophia. She sprung a surprise trip on him. So he's still with her.”
Albel wrinkled his nose in disgust.
Cliff laughed. “But he'll be over in a couple days, like I said.” He put the last bottle in the refrigerator and straightened. “I have something for you,” he said suggestively.
Albel raised an eyebrow. “Oh?”
The blonde walked to the living room. The other trailed behind him suspiciously. “You don't have to wear it when Fayt shows up, but I would love to see you in it.”
Albel's eyes narrowed. “Is that so.”
Cliff grinned, turned around, and kissed him. Albel's lips moved about as much as a marble statue. “Don't be angry.” He winked. “I've been fantasizing about you in this for a long time.”
Cliff picked up one of the long boxes made for clothing and presented it to the other. He eyed it skeptically without opening or even touching it, as if it might bite. Cliff rolled his eyes and flicked the lid off onto the floor.
Albel stared at the contents of the box, his facial expressions bordering on horror and disgust. He finally looked at Cliff. “What do I get if I wear this for you?” Because if there was nothing in it for him, he'd just as soon feed it to the fire. As a matter of fact, it might end up in the fire anyway.
That was when Cliff grinned. He set the box down and walked over to the bags. He unzipped it and started pulling out items from it. Albel's eyes widened—this time with excitement. Cliff raised an eyebrow. “So, you see, it might be a good thing that Fayt won't be here for a while.” He picked up the small flog with the sculpted glass handle. Teasingly, he trailed the leather strips along Albel's thigh. “So… how about it?”
The Elicoorian gazed back at the contents of the box, then back at the items laid out on the table. “I'll only do this once,” Albel said, picking up the box. He turned on his heel and marched up the stairs to the bedroom to change.
“Take your time,” Cliff called. He needed Albel to take his time. As a second thought, he shut the door at the bottom of the stairs and blockaded it. He hurried to move all the bags out of the way and used the table to lay out all the toys he had stockpiled over the last year. He organized them according to how he planned to use them, and even organized the kitchen as he saw fit.
He picked up a small box and started pulling the items inside out and arranging them as needed. After that was done, he smiled in satisfaction, then slipped out of his clothes and in to another surprise for Albel. It was only fair, after all…
The doorknob twisted. “Cliff, what are you doing?” Albel demanded from the other side upon finding it locked.
The Klausian lit the last candle. “Hold on.” He flicked the electric light off and yanked the chair away, and then unlocked the door. He opened the door. He looked at Albel. The other peered up at him. His face was red and embarrassed. Cliff pulled Albel out of the dark, into the flickering candlelight. The Elicoorian looked away, completely embarrassed.
“You look…”
“Stupid,” he finished.
Cliff kissed his temple affectionately. “I was going to say `fantastic,'” he said. He stepped away to get a good look at him. Albel still hadn't really looked at Cliff; he was too embarrassed to do anything but stare at the floor. The gauntlet was gone, and he had long black satin opera gloves on. White lace gloves may have looked better, but Albel wouldn't have put them on if they didn't cover up the horrible scars on his arm. White thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, and even matching shoes. The outfit itself was a traditional French maid outfit made out of fine satin. And he just looked gorgeous in it, especially the way the candlelight danced across his skin and cast shadows seductively, the way no electric light could ever hope to mimic. Cliff licked his lips anxiously. He couldn't wait…
He walked back over to the Elicoorian, sliding his palm up the dress. “I will never do this again,” Albel hissed. Cliff laughed. Finally, he actually looked at the blonde. What a pleasant surprise. He grinned, slipping his fingers between one of the tight leather straps on the body harness, his fingers wedged between the leather and Cliff's torso. “I like this.”
“Mm,” Cliff purred agreeably, rubbing his fingers against Albel's thighs. His legs shifted apart and he moved against him suggestively. He shook his head. “Not yet.” He pulled his hand away before he got carried away. He gripped Albel's waist in both hands and lifted him off of his feet. He kissed him hard. When they parted, they were both out of breath. Cliff carried Albel over to the couch and set him down on it. He kneeled in front of him and kissed both of his gloved hands. The kisses trailed up his arms, then jumped to his neck, back up to his lips again. Albel looked longingly at the items on the table, then hungrily at Cliff's body, not quite certain as to which he wanted more or indeed even first.
Cliff's fingers traced all the muscles in Albel's legs, beginning at his ankles, slowly working his way up his calves, to his thighs. He moved his hand up to his groin. Cliff smiled. He had even put on the white cotton panties. He couldn't wait to get them off of him. He leaned up and whispered in his ear. “I have a couple other outfits for you too,” he cooed, pushing Albel down on to the couch. “And I'll only use the toys when you put one of them on.”
Albel pouted. That hardly seemed fair to him. The thought was lost though, when Cliff slid something leather along Albel's thigh. It was a leather crop. Albel's eyes widened a little in excitement. Cliff pushed the other's legs a little farther apart, moving the skirt of the dress up higher. He moved his wrist to get a good swing and hit Albel's inner thigh with the crop. Albel moaned. He hit the other thigh. The Elicoorian began to pant. He rubbed the crop along his thighs, waiting for the muscle to go slack again. When they did, he hit his leg again. He continued this for a time. He set the crop down and moved down to Albel's feet, caressing his legs all the way down. Gingerly, he pulled off his shoes, kneeling in front of him. He kissed the top of his foot.
Cliff set the shoes aside and moved back up to Albel's waist. He pushed his hands under his skirt, caressing his thighs, his ass, and tugging teasingly at the panties. He noticed a damp spot. That eager, huh? Good. Finally, he pried them off, pulling them down slowly all the way off. He set them down with the shoes. Cliff picked up something else from the table. He kissed Albel's trembling lips before he slid the blindfold on him. He tied it behind his head securely. Albel heard Cliff moving around, but couldn't see him. He felt Cliff gently push his legs to the side. His hand slid up between his thighs. Albel lifted his hips. Something cold and wet dribbled off of Cliff's fingers. Water? A melting ice cube slid over his groin, along his throbbing appendage, and as it was nearly gone, Cliff pushed it inside him. The other gasped.
“Cliff… take me…” he whispered.
“Not yet,” he said softly. “I haven't teased you enough yet.” He kissed the Elicoorian's lips gently. He moved back to the table and picked up another toy. “Open your mouth. Yes, like that.” He pushed the gag into his mouth, securing it to his head. Gently, very gently, he pulled Albel up a little. He unzipped the back of the dress to his waist. He pushed it off his shoulders, but didn't completely undress him. He picked up a candle, dribbling the white wax onto Albel's smooth skin. Albel gasped and moaned behind the gag.
By the time he was finished with the hot wax, Albel was panting heavily. Cliff pulled Albel's arms out of the sleeves and gently pulled his wrists behind his back. He picked up a pair of handcuffs and snapped them on his wrists. They were padded with leather; he didn't want Albel getting his wrists scratched up from the hard metal. He picked up his uke, moving him to the kitchen table, where he had more toys laid out. He bent him over the table and picked up a small flogger. He ran the strips of leather along Albel's wax-covered back. The dress slipped a little further down his waist. Cliff hit him across the shoulders. Albel gasped, back arching. He hit him again. He continued until Albel's legs were quivering. He set the toy down and picked Albel up, setting him down on the table. He kissed his cheek, noticing the sweat dribbling down his forehead. He pulled off the blindfold. Albel stared at him, the desire evident in his eyes. It seemed punctuated by the gag that he couldn't remove.
Cliff ran his hands along Albe's flat stomach, over his muscled chest. He picked up a common household object—a clothespin. Albel attempted to frown in thought, but couldn't because of the gag. Cliff pinched it around Albel's nipple. Albel twisted a little, and moaned when he did it to the other one. He pushed his bound and gagged lover on to the table on his back. Finally, he removed the rest of the dress and the apron. Albel's chest heaved in desire.
“This one took a lot of practice,” he commented, picking up a small can. With a long Q-tip, he spread cool white gas on his stomach, then set it on fire. Albel moaned. Cliff blew it out before it actually burned him. He spread a small design over him and lit it, blowing it out again quickly. “Do you like it?”
Albel nodded vaguely. The fire play spun off a primal fear and attraction for fire, coupled with instant heat and instant cold, twisted with vague pain and relief. Cliff moved his hands slowly back up to Albel's taught nipples. Slowly, he released them from the tight grip of the clothespins. Albel gasped. Pre-cum dribbled from his erection. Cliff spread more of the white gas in a thin line on Albel's chest, from his collarbone, down to his bellybutton. Fire, then it was gone. Intense heat, and then cold. Cliff put the can and the lighter away. (Author's Note: I take no responsibility if someone reads this and decides to set themselves on fire. “Fire play” actually is possible, by the way [and feels great] but should only be done by someone *very* experienced or you/another person can get hurt really badly.)
Cliff sucked on one of Albel's nipples, flicking it with his tongue as he pulled away. He didn't think he could stand it any more. He had to have him. He lifted Albel again, setting his feet back down on the floor. He turned him around, bending him back over the table. He unbuckled the gag; he wanted to hear Albel's moans clearly. The gag fell from Albel's mouth onto the table with a sharp noise. Cliff gripped Albel's hair in one fist, pulling his head back as he moved into position. He crushed Albel's lips with his as he pushed into him. It was a good thing the table was heavy, or they have pushed it forward and fallen awkwardly to the floor. Cliff pounded in to Albel, pulling on his hair, making him arch his back. He let go of his hair, gripping his hips with both hands as he focused on the other. Albel groaned, gasping.
When it ended, they were both exhausted and sort of stumbled back into the living room where they collapsed on the couch.
The next day, Albel surprised Cliff by putting on the flight attendant uniform and they did it all over again, and gladly.
On the third day, Cliff received a message from Fayt detailing that he would be there in a few hours. Cliff hid the outfits in his ship at Albel's demand.
When Fayt arrived on the taxi and paid his extremely outrageous bill, Cliff helped him carry his bags into the cabin. Once he was through the door, Cliff slung the bags onto the floor and picked Fayt up. He kissed his lips fiercely, then set him back down. “It's been too long,” Cliff said. Fayt laughed, looking around for Albel. “Albel?” he called. The Elicoorian tapped him on the shoulder. Fayt turned around and grinned. “Albel!” The two shared a long kiss of greeting.
Fayt set his bag down and stretched. It had been a long ride, even in gravitic warp. He was a bit hungry, but he wanted to succumb to another desire before that one. It had been entirely too long. Besides… they might not get another opportunity after this.
“Can we… go up to the bedroom?” Fayt asked coyly, turning to the other two.
“Why do you even bother to ask?” Albel wondered aloud as he walked by Fayt. He snatched the boy by his collar and gently pulled him along toward the door. He gestured for Cliff and the blonde shrugged a shoulder and followed them.
Fayt paused on the stairs, eyes fixed to Albel's bare waist. There were bruises from Cliff's fingers there, marks from something, welts, and… was that a small burn mark?
“What in hell happened to you?” Fayt demanded, pointing at Albel's bare flesh.
Cliff and Albel looked where Fayt was pointing. The two shared a private look that struck a cord of jealousy in Fayt. He shouldn't let it bother him. He had always sort of known that the two must do fetishes, and it wasn't that he was interested in that. He felt jealous at the shared look in general. He recalled the bruises from asphyxiation on Albel's neck, Cliff slapping Albel to get him off, pulling on his hair. Cliff cleared his throat a little. “Well, my fingers… er, looks like a crop… a flog… a whip… Oh, and a can of white gas and a gas lighter.”
Fayt blinked several times. “I don't even want to know.”
“That last one was an accident.”
Albel smiled crookedly, obviously not minding. “Shall we?” He gestured to the door upstairs with a tilt of his head. Fayt shook his head to clear it, then nodded. The three ventured up the stairs. They wasted absolutely no time.
Fayt hurried out of his clothing, his desire almost too much for him. It really had been too long. It wasn't as if there wasn't reason to it; Fayt had returned to school and Cliff got caught up in work, so what could be done?
Cliff walked up behind Fayt, lifting the blindfold over him. Fayt laughed nervously. “I don't know about this…” he confessed.
“If it really bothers you, I'll take it off, but leave it for now, all right?”
Fayt nodded his consent. The other two quietly agreed in low whispers to give all of their attention to Fayt. Cliff carried the boy down to the bed, lying him down on his back in the center of the large mattress. Albel crawled on to the bed on the other side. For a while, they teased him, licking him, kissing him, trailing their fingertips along his bare flesh. Cliff left a trail of marks like little bruises along Fayt's chest, down to his naval from his neck. Albel ran his fingers along where he knew the veins to be in Fayt's thighs where it was especially sensitive to touch. Albel ran his tongue along one such vein, occasionally giving sucking kisses, nibbling on his flesh. Fayt gasped and moaned at what they were doing, but never saw them. Each touch was a surprise.
Albel dampened his bare fingers and gently eased them between Fayt's legs, preparing him. Fayt gasped softly. Cliff continued to tease the rest of him. Cliff lifted his head and kissed Albel's lips briefly before continuing on Fayt. Albel, sensing that Fayt was ready, started to move in to position, then changed his mind. He shifted again, slipping in another finger. It took a few minutes, working slowly as he tried to make it as comfortable and pleasing for the Earthling as he could. He tapped Cliff on the shoulder. Cliff turned and looked at him. Albel inclined his head towards Fayt, raising an eyebrow. Cliff started to frown, then realized what the Elicoorian meant. He nodded and changed places slowly and gracefully with Albel. He pushed Fayt's legs apart. Albel reached his hand between Cliff's legs, positioning both of his lovers.
Fayt cried out, moaning, fingers curling into the sheets. He knew immediately that it was Cliff, his first. He usually had Albel, because of convenience mostly, and this was a pleasant surprise.
Cliff felt fantastic inside him. And, Fayt thought, he had abstained completely this entire year they had been apart. This had been why; he couldn't find anyone else that made him feel the way these two did.
Albel touched both of them, completely absorbed with his lovers' bodies. They moved together, as together as could be anyway. Each alien totally enthralled with the other two in bed with him. They teased and pleasured Fayt into release. Fayt gasped, panting. It felt so good, finally. He had longed for this for so long. He had missed them both so much.
He ripped the blindfold off of his eyes, panting as he watched Cliff and Albel as the two kissed, their tongues meeting briefly, then parting. Albel leaned over Fayt. He smiled seductively. He kissed the Earthling. Cliff slid out of Fayt, pulling Albel over the boy. He grabbed a tissue over by the bedstand, swiping it quickly over himself and tossing it aside before he began to prepare Albel. He wondered vaguely if the Elicoorian would be patient enough. He usually was too impatient for preparation.
Today, however, it seemed to be just fine if not welcome. He continued kissing Fayt, touching Fayt, moaning at whatever Cliff did to him. Cliff decided he was ready enough and took him quickly. He was careful not to jar Albel too hard, lest the other two bonk teeth. Albel pushed back against him, dropping down to his elbows as he gasped in surprise. He tilted his head to kiss Fayt's neck. His teeth bit into the tender flesh. Fayt cried out, but more in delight than pain.
Cliff's hand encircled Albel. His hand brushed Fayt's fingers, already there. The two worked together on him. Under the stimulation from both of them, Albel finally reached his limit and spilled is seed over Fayt's chest and stomach. Some of it dribbled off of Fayt's side onto the bed. Cliff moaned softly, pushing harder into Albel. He watched the other two kiss again. The vision was stunning. He jerked his hips one last time. He pulled out of Albel, moving his hand against himself, working himself to peak. His semen fell in a white cascade on Albel's back. Albel groaned.
The Glyphian kissed Fayt one last time, then dropped down beside him on his stomach. Cliff grabbed a handful of tissues and cleaned up the other two. They lay in bed together for a time, just enjoying being together.
Cliff decided to break the silence. “So, Albel, tell me about the first time you had sex,” he said.
Albel got comfortable. “Man or woman?”
“Who was first?”
Albel nodded, as if that confirmed it to him. He rolled his shoulder, trying to crack it. He didn't continue until he succeeded. He sighed, readjusting himself again against the cushions. Fayt was also curious. “It was a woman.”
Cliff grinned. “All right. Was she cute?”
Albel scoffed, as if offended. “Of course.”
“How old?” Fayt asked.
“A year older than me.”
Cliff kissed his temple affectionately. “You like older women then,” he said, as if that explained everything. It didn't. Albel flicked him in the forehead half-heartedly. “But go on.”
“I was about 18…”
“That's a good age,” Cliff interjected.
“Stop interrupting me.” Albel paused, waiting for Cliff to say something. Cliff smiled and kissed him instead. Vermillion eyes rolled sarcastically. He sighed and continued anyway. “She was a maid… and cleaning my room. I'm not really sure how we ended up having sex, except I remember wondering why she wouldn't leave afterwards. I ended up staying up all night reading and trying to hint at her to leave... But she fell asleep.
Cliff laughed, long and hard. Fayt chortled, but tried not to. “Oh, that sounds like you,” the Klausian said. “But you like cuddling with us afterwards.”
“That's different,” he insisted.
The blonde nodded. “I hate that predicament though. And you can't wake her up because she'd just want to cuddle and wouldn't leave.”
Albel grinned. “Exactly!”
Cliff nodded again thoughtfully. Fayt didn't quite understand; he had never had a woman, so felt just a little left out. “So what about men?”
“Well, I didn't really like that she didn't take the hint to leave, so I made a point of bedding mostly men after that, because they understood,” Albel said seriously. He looked at Fayt, who was watching him intently. He glanced back at Cliff. “What about you?”
Cliff shrugged a shoulder. “Fayt was my first guy,” he said, affectionately rubbing Fayt's hair. The Earthling smiled a little contentedly. “But my first woman was Mirage.”
The other two laughed. “Tell us something we don't know,” Albel snickered.
“Oh, shut up,” he said. “I had had a crush on her for three years and had been trying to get her into bed with me for over a year. Eventually, she caved.” He shrugged a shoulder.
Fayt laughed a little, but felt kind of strange too. Albel and Cliff seemed to have had so many lovers. He had only ever had them. And while he liked that it was only the two people he actually wanted, he felt a little left out. Maybe inexperienced suddenly. He knew it shouldn't bother him, but it did. “How old were you?” Fayt asked him.
“Sixteen,” Cliff said, with a touch of pride. Both Albel and Fayt hit him at the same time. They had both lost their virginity at the age of eighteen.
“No wonder you're such a pervert,” Fayt muttered. “When did you start reading porn?”
“Who actually `reads' porn?” Cliff wondered aloud. He didn't wait for an answer, and it was rhetorical anyway. “
Maybe about 13.”
“Oh my God,” Fayt gasped.
Cliff laughed. “And how old were you when you did?”
Fayt had to force his jaw to move. “Sixteen.”
“Albe—Never mind. You're from an underdeveloped planet.”
Albel hit Cliff again. This makes three times in the past ten minutes or so. Cliff was not offended or indeed even hurt. “We actually have pornography,” he pointed out, as if this were some sort of accomplishment. Cliff approved and said so. Fayt covered his face with a hand, wondering what was wrong with the universe in general. I was fifteen.”
“I'll bet your father was proud.”
“He gave it to me,” Albel said matter-of-factly. The other two laughed good-naturedly.
Fayt lifted his head. “Hey, let's all go out for a drink,” he said suddenly. This sounded great to the other two, so they got out of bed and got ready to go.
 
 
A word from the author: I've been wanting to write that bondage scene *so bad*. Also, I get tired of seeing bondage used only in non-consensual fics, so here's something totally consensual, which in reality is more realistic.