Super Mario Bros. Fan Fiction / Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of Zelda: A New Begining ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: Hiya! Guess who? It's Kandy K! I'm so happie! I got a review! Thanks fanficmaster! Sorry about the last chapter being short, didn't know 3 pages was short! So here's a chapie for ya! Enjoy!
 
 
Chapter 2
The Dream
 
Link was pacing. He hated pacing and people who paced! (Guess he hates himself XD) But he couldn't help it. He was worried, about Zelda. `What's taking so long?! It's been hours! I can't take this anymore...'Just as Link was about to barge through the doors, they opened, hitting him right in the jaw, and sending him to the floor. “Oh! I'm so sorry Link…” The doctor said helping Link up. “I could fix your ja-” but he was interrupted by Link pushing past him to get to Zelda. He felt like someone had sliced him open when he saw Zelda bandaged up and the look of pain upon her face. “Zelda…” Link said sadly. He went to sit beside her and he took her hand. Her pulse was a little to slow for his liking. When the doctor came in Link asked “Why is her pulse so slow?! Why didn't you just use a healing potion?!” “Link!” the doc said quieting Link. “Her pulse is slow because she's unconscious and you know how little red and blue potion there is now.” It was true. The herbs to make any potion that could heal had mysteriously died. Link knew Ganondorf was behind it all. “Zelda…” Link said again, completely forgetting about the lake doctor still in the room. “I'll just leave…” The doctor said grinning. “Zelda, I'm so sorry…” Link started. “It's my fault you're like this. I had no idea this would happen. I made you stop it. I'm supposed to be the hero of Hyrule, but I might as well have just killed you. Zelda please wake up.” Link said, unaware that Zelda was dying right there, but Zelda didn't know either… (Thank my friend Rick for this part. We were playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and he gave me the idea.)
 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
“Where am I?” Zelda said, sitting in an area where a building once was. “You are in the ruins of Hyrule Castle.” Said… Zelda? There, walking straight to Zelda was…Zelda? At least she or he looked like Zelda except for her royal gown being blue. “W-who are y-you?” Zelda asked, really freaked out.” I'm your clone.” said the Zelda clone. “And I need a clone, why?” Zelda asked. “You don't.” said the clone trying to kick Zelda, but she dodged. “Why-are-you-a-tack-ing-me?” Zelda asked, dodging and blocking punches and kicks. “I have to wake you up before you die.” “WHAT?!?!” Zelda screamed, knocking the clone back from surprise. “Let me explain, and don't do that again.” the clone said rubbing her…his…whatever ears. “Sorry...” Zelda said embarrassed. They both sat down. I'm your clone created by Bowser to-” “Who the heck is Bowser?” Zelda said cutting the clone off. “Umm…He's the Ganondorf of Mushroom Kingdom.” “Mushroom Kingdom?” “You will make friends there in the future.” “Umm…ok…” Zelda said. “Anyway, created by Bowser to-” “Wait!” “What?!” “Are you a boy or girl?” “Girl” “What's your name?” “I don't have one” the clone answered. “Well you have to have a name!” Zelda argued. “I'll pick one later” she answered, somewhat annoyed. “But-” Zelda started. “Just listen! Anyway, I was created by Bowser to become part of his evil army, but I ended up not being evil, I'm just pretending. I will come by in your dreams to help you out, but that's the only time you will actually see me. But you have to wake up before everything starts to go black, but I have to throw you off the edge for you to wake up.” She said while grabbing Zelda. “Wait what?! Hey!”
Link felt Zelda's pulse quicken and looked at her worried.
Zelda screamed as she was thrown of a cliff.
Zelda sat up, but then winced from the pain. “Zelda?” Link said in a relived, but worried voice. “What's wrong?” he asked when he saw the odd look on her face. “Dream.” She said looking around then lying back down. She looked at Link and saw that his jaw was bleeding. “Link!” Zelda said, concerned. Link had just realized how much it hurt and brought his hand up to it. “Don't worry, I'm fine.” Link said. “Does it hurt?” Zelda asked. “No.” Link lied. But Zelda knew he was lying. “Maybe a little…” Link said under Zelda's glare. “Mmmhmm, sure Link.” Zelda said, knowing it hurt more than `a little.' She moved his hand and started examining his jaw, running her fingers on his face. Link flinched from the pain, but enjoyed Zelda running her fingers on his face. “Well, it's not broken… how did this happen?” “Door.” Link answered. “Oh.” Zelda said knowingly. She grabbed a cotton ball and a bottle of alcohol and put alcohol on the cotton. “If it burns, it's working.” She said dabbing at Link's chin and cheek with the cotton ball. “It's not-OW!” `God that burns!' Link thought. Zelda laughed “Told ya.” She then took some bandages and fixed up Link's jaw. Zelda tried to stand but winced from the pain and fell into Link, who caught her. He was holding her waist and her head was in his chest. “Are you ok?” Link asked concerned as Zelda slowly looked up at him. She was blushing. “Y-yeah.” Link thanked the doctor, who had reentered the room when he heard Link's loud `ow', then picked Zelda up and held her bridal style. “Link? What are you-?” “You can't walk. I'm carrying you.” Link answered her unfinished question. He carried her to Epona and placed her sidesaddle on her. Link climbed on then and placed an arm around Zelda, ignoring how much they both were blushing. Zelda put her arms around Link, still afraid of flying off.
 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
By the time Epona had gotten tired again, which wasn't a very long this time, Link and Zelda were as red as tomatoes. Link carried Zelda and set her down by the river. Zelda had taken off her shoes to soak her feet in the river. Zelda moaned as the ice water hit her burns. “Mmmmmmm” Link was setting up the tent that he had in Epona's bag. He took out a quilt and put it at the bottom of the tent. He picked Zelda up and put her in the tent. He went and sat outside of the tent. Epona had already fallen asleep. “Link? Aren't you going to sleep in here?” Zelda blushed as she thought about her and Link sleeping next to each other. “You must be freezing.” Link blushed. “Umm, I j-just uhhh… heh…” Link turned even redder. “Yeah?” Link gulped. “I j-just don't t-trust myself with y-you like that…” Link turned really red as certain thoughts ran through his mind. Zelda turned red. “Oh, well L-link you know I wouldn't let THAT happen.” “Yeah, but-” Link started but was cut off by Zelda. “If you don't come in here than I'm coming out there so you can have the tent.” “No! Zelda, you'll get sick.” “And you won't why?” Zelda asked. Link sighed in defeat and crawled into the tent next to Zelda. Zelda fell asleep quickly after that. She snuggled up against Link. Link sub-consciously put his arm around Zelda and fell asleep.
 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
Sorry it's short, but it is 3:30 A.M. here, and I may be a night owl, but Shada, my kitten, will kill me if I sleep all day tomorrow. So, Night, er, Morning!
 
Kisses
Kandy K