Super Mario Bros. Fan Fiction / Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of Zelda: A New Begining ❯ The Final Showdown ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: Hey peoples! Just to reference, if you read this, please leave a review, I check on this a lot and can't tell if it's counting my visits. This is the chapter you've all been waiting for! *drum roll.* The big fight that determines the fate of Hyrule! Dun Dun Duuuunn. LOL. Enjoy.
 
 
 
Chapter 3
The Final Showdown
 
Zelda was the first to wake up. She felt something strong holding her. But it wasn't strong hurting her, it was strong protective. She felt muscles when she touched it. She liked the fell of being protected. She decided to open her eyes to see what it was. It was an arm. Link's arm. She realized she was snuggled against him. She blushed, and even though she liked it, she tried to get out of his grip. But her attempt failed, she couldn't get out of his strong grip. She rolled over and watched his sleeping form. “Zelda…” He said peacefully in his sleep, as he pulled her closer. Zelda blushed as she thought `He's dreaming about me? Oh wow I'm close to him!' Her hands were now up against his chest, rising and falling slowly. She could feel his muscles through his tunic. “Wow…” she whispered to herself. `Oh my god. He's so fit! Well what do I expect, he been fighting for Hyrule since he was 7.' She was barely able to keep herself from moving her hands around his chest to feel his muscles more. As her eyes started to close for her to go back to sleep, Link yawned, he was waking up. “Mmmmm…” Link slow opened his eyes to the face of a sleeping Zelda. His arm was around her waist and her hands on his chest. Link blushed, as he thought `I must have pulled Zel this close when we where sleeping. Wow, she looks so beautiful, so peaceful…' Link got lost staring at Zelda's sleeping form, only broken when Zelda snuggled up closer and put her head in Link's chest. Link blushed, but he felt so at peace. He brought his hand up without thinking and moved her hair out of her face. He stroked her hair softly, enjoying its silky feel; the doctor must have cleaned her hair. “Oh Link…” Zelda said peacefully and maybe a bit lovingly. (awwww…) `Is she dreaming about me?' Link thought. Link got lost again. He was leaning in closer. `What?! What am I doing?!' Link thought franticly as he tried to stop himself. It was no use, he couldn't stop. Link's face was only inches away when Zelda started to wake up from his hot breath on her face. `Aw crap!' Link thought for he still didn't have control. But as Zelda's lavender eyes fluttered open, he was able to pull away. She yawned. “Morning.” Zelda said. “Morning…” Link replied, still fairly flustered about what he almost did. Zelda realized she was still holding Link and blushed as she sat up. But again she winced, she had forgotten all about her injuries. Link slapped himself, causing him a great deal of pain because of his jaw. “You idiot, why'd you do that?” Zelda asked, slowly laying herself back down. “I have one bottle of red potion!” Link yelled, happy that he remembered. He ran out of the tent, but came back in a few seconds with a bottle of red potion in his hand. “Link you have to do it, it'll never get done if I try.” Zelda told him. “Umm, ok.” Link replied. “Sorry Zelda, this is going to hurt.” Link said as he unwrapped her bandages on her left arm. Zelda flinched; the bandages were rubbing against her burns. Link had the entire bandage off. He saw how raw the burn was. `Zel, this is really going to hurt you…' He thought as he put his fingers in the jar. He rubbed his medicine soaked fingers on Zelda's wound. Zelda bit her lip to keep from yelling it hurt so badly. But Link was being very tender, gentle, so it wouldn't hurt as much. Link blushed when he got to the one her stomach. This one was really bad; it burned a hole in her dress. He knew she wouldn't be able to do this one herself if she tried. “Umm… Zelda…” Zelda slowly opened her eyes as some of the pain subsided. “Uhh…huh?” “How am I supposed to get the one on your stomach?” Link asked. Zelda blushed when she realized how. She put her hands to the back of her dress; she started to pull down the zipper. Link blushed too, as he looked away. Zelda was mentally kicking herself again. She can't wear a corset with her dress; it would show through the thin fabric on her stomach. Zelda was really red when she had pulled down the top of her dress. She only had a bra on. Link took care to only look at her stomach. Zelda had her eyes closed and was biting her lip again. Link gasped. The burn on Zelda's stomach was infected! When the pain subsided she asked Link “What is it?” “Zelda, your stomach, your burn is infected!” Link replied. Zelda realized now why it was stinging. “I think, if I put enough, it should be ok, but…” “What?!” Zelda asked. “Zelda, brace yourself, it's gonna hurt like he-” “Watch your mouth!” Zelda interrupted him. “Sorry.” Link said. Link offered her his hand; she look confused for a moment, but then realized what he was doing. “Link, I don't want to hurt you…” Zelda started. “Don't worry, besides, if you pull the bottom of the tent any more, it'll collapse.” Link laughed. Zelda took Link's hand then closed her eyes and bit her lip. Link had to rub it in carefully; he didn't want to hurt Zelda any more then he had to. Link's hand felt like 100 tons hand been put on it; Zelda had a really tight grip! This burn had hurt more than all of her burn combined. She couldn't hold it in any longer as tears sprang to her eyes from the pain. She was whimpering by the time Link was finished. Link was rubbing her now healed arm. They blushed again when he got to her legs. Zelda was holding her dress down as Link rubbed it on her legs. The only burn that didn't heal so quickly was the one on her stomach. Zelda crawled out of the tent and stretched. She saw apples in a tree and teleported into it. She threw some apples down to Epona who happily ate them. She took three and teleported to the side of the river. She had just gotten done cleaning an apple when Link came out of the tent. “Link!” Link turned and saw an apple coming at him. He caught it before it hit him in the face. “Thanks.” He said as he sat down be side her. She washed another and started eating it. Link packed up the tent as Zelda got more apples. Epona kneeled down and they both got on. Zelda was behind Link again, holding on to him with her head on his back. “Pace yourself Epona, we have a long ride.” Link said and Epona slowed down a bit. Link was warm and Zelda was comfortable from it. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
Zelda, is this…” Link started, as he turned his head. He saw Zelda was sleeping, and smiled. “Hey, Zelda, wake up…” Link whispered as he gently nudged her. “H-huh?” She asked as she rubbed her eyes. “Is this the place?” Link asked. She looked around until she could see clearly. She closed her eyes and thought. She saw flashes of lava, heard Ganondorf laughing, explosions, screaming, and last saw the huge volcano. She opened her eyes, breathing heavily. “Y-yeah…” She breathed out. So they continued through.
 
Link and Zelda were staring down into the volcano. “And how did he get inside it? Link asked. “Like this.” Zelda said as she grabbed Link's hand and teleported. When Link and Zelda reappeared, it was hot. VERY HOT. Link looked around then looked at Zelda. “How did you-?” “I had to hide here for a while before my Sheik disguise.” Zelda told him. “Ah, I remember that.” Link said. Zelda and Link continued on, when their Triforces started glowing. Zelda saw a flash of Ganondorf looking at his glowing Triforce. She looked at Link. “He knows we're here!” She told him. Link grabbed Zelda's hand and started looking around. Suddenly, the rock below them started to crumble and fall. Link took out his Longshot. “NO! It'll make it worse!” Zelda yelled at him. Zelda teleported, concentrating hard on to find a safe place in the volcano. They reappeared at a different spot in the volcano. Lava was falling like a waterfall would. (Wouldn't that make it a Lavafall?) Zelda was holding her head, leaning against Link. “Are you ok?” Link asked her. “That was a blind teleport, do you know how hard that is when you need to be in a specific place?!” “Sorry.” Link remembered he had a bottle of green potion! Link pulled half a bottle of green potion out of sack. `Some must have spilled when I fell in the river' He thought as he handed it to Zelda. Zelda drank it and felt refreshed. “Thank you.” She said as they walked on, following the pull from their Triforces.
 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
The moment they walked into a different chamber, Ganondorf grabbed Zelda and started laughing. Zelda swept her leg back and kicked him hard in the knee, making him let go. “Why you-” Ganon started before a kick in the face from Zelda. His nose was bleeding. (High Heels Hurt! Ha! Try saying that 5 times fast!) Link had unsheathed his sword and was standing ready for battle. Ganon however, was throwing a ball of dark energy at Zelda, who quickly teleported out of the way. Link took this opportunity to try to attack Ganon but he saw it and was able to bring up his sword just in time to block. Zelda reappeared behind Ganon and electrocuted him with a shove. He recovered and flipped backwards, over Zelda, and landed an energized punch to her back, right in the nerve! “Ah!” Zelda screamed naturally as she started to fall over. She felt numb and couldn't stop herself from falling, until Link caught her. She got feeling back quickly. Link started sword fighting again. He started to shoot an arrow when Ganondorf knocked his bow and the arrow he was holding away. Zelda reacted immediately. She grabbed the bow and arrow, which she turned into a light arrow, and shot it at Ganondorf. He yelled in pain and fell on his knees, stunned. “Link, you're quiver!” Zelda shouted at him. He took it off his back and threw it to Zelda. He started attacking Ganondorf's stunned body, starting to break off the armor. Ganon started coming back to his senses. He turned into his giant boar form and started to charge at Link. Zelda got three Light arrows out and shot them all at once stopping Ganon in his tracks and turning him back into a human.(If you can call him human.) This time Zelda used Din's Fire on him. It worked, but it also woke him up. Suddenly, Ganondorf was everywhere. `He multiplied!' Both Link and Zelda thought as Ganon's laughter echoed around. Link took out his boomerang and it went through all the Ganondorf's. Link was puzzled while Zelda shot a fire arrow into a shadow. A yell of pain echoed out as Ganondorf fell and hit the ground, hard. Link went in for a jump slash. “Hiyaaa!” Link yelled as he pierced Ganon's heart. But they knew it wasn't over. Ganon was extremely angry. Ganondorf turned into his Giant Boar form again.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Peach, why are we going to another Kingdom? And a Volcano?” Daisy asked her best friend, Peach. Peach and Daisy were looking down into a volcano. “Don't tell me you don't feel like something is going on?” Peach asked. “Well, yeah, but-” “Princesses instinct! Another princess is in trouble and I'm not just going to sit around!” Peach cut her off. Peach ran down a path that led into the volcano. Daisy sighed in defeat and followed as she said to herself “I hate it when she gets like this.”
 
When they got inside, they found the rock had crumbled in some places; it looked like there was an avalanche. They carefully made their way through some other “chambers” until they heard sounds of a fight, a BIG fight. They ran through as the sounds got louder. They heard roars, sword slashes, explosions, well a lot. They stood in shock as they watched a man in a green tunic with singes jumping out of the way of a giant boar, while a princess in a ripped and burnt gown was trying franticly to shoot the boar with…glowing arrows? They continued to let their eyes wander; they saw the other half of the princess's skirt. But their eyes were drawn back to the battle when they saw the man throw his sword to the princess.
 
 
Zelda caught Link's sword. She put a light arrow on each side of it as she got ready to shoot it. She was swept into a vision of Link falling off of the cliff, where the lava was. “Link!” She yelled, only to get charged by Ganon as she shot her arrow, luckily into his heart. She was thrown against the rock wall of the volcano, but before she became unconscious she gave her last bit of power as she whispered “Link…” “ZELDA!” Link yelled as he started to run over to her. But Ganondorf had some power left in him, and with that power he charged up a dark punch and hit Link with it. That threw Link off the cliff. Ganondorf then collapsed.
 
 
Peach and Daisy were staring with their mouths wide open. They had just seen two men, one evil, one good, and possibly a princess get killed. They finally woke up as Peach ran over to Zelda, and Daisy was taking Link's sword out of Ganondorf's chest. “Peach, call Mario, he's a doctor!” “Yes!” Peach said as she concentrated on Mario. “Mario, we need you here, NOW!”
 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
Note: DUN DUN DUUNNN! I bet you all hate me now, huh? Don't worry all, or at least some, will be explained in the next chapter.
 
Kisses
KK