Supernatural Fan Fiction ❯ Angels, Demons and Wizards ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Not mine.
 
Chapter 3
 
“I'm bored.” Harry refused to look up from his book at the whine and then he sighed as his book went flying.
 
“Mione.” He said, finally looking up and his oldest friend huffed at him.
 
“What?” She grumbled, crossing her arms.
 
“Okay fine. Is there a reason you're bugging me?”
 
“I'm bored. Those two are holed up in the bedroom and they put down salt!” She complained and Harry smiled.
 
“Can you blame them? They're not used to dealing with people like us Hermione. Just give them time to get used to us.”
 
“And if they decide to try and hunt us?” She asked and he shrugged.
 
“You bound yourself to me and they don't have access to anything that can kill me. So not much they can do.”
 
“Nice to know.” Sam said and Harry smiled at him as the brothers slowly entered the room.
 
“Good to see you two out and about. How are you feeling?” Harry asked, motioning them towards the couch.
 
“Alright.” Sam answered with a shrug and Harry frowned before looking at Dean.
 
“Better than I did yesterday.” Dean answered and Harry nodded.
 
“I'd like you to stay here for a few more days just to be safe, after that you can get back on the road.”
 
“What? You're letting us go just like that?” Dean demanded and Harry frowned.
 
“Why wouldn't I? Getting you out repaid a debt. So once I'm sure you're fine my debt's repaid.” Harry answered with a shrug, summoning his book back.
“Feel free to wander into any unlocked room. If you want a book to keep check with me and I'll copy it.” Harry said and Sam was up in an instant, looking at the shelves and making Dean laugh.
 
“You can keep that one.” Harry commented and Sam jumped slightly, making Harry smile.
 
“Um.......you don't mind?” Sam bit his lip, nervous over being caught.
 
“Go ahead, I read it all through after I found out. Some of it's not right but it is one of the more accurate texts. Besides, you don't seem to be the kill anything that isn't human type.” Harry answered and Sam nodded as Harry flopped down beside him.
 
“We find hunts by looking at odd deaths so only th....beings that are hurting people.” Sam told him, flipping a page absently.
“Thank you.” Sam whispered and Harry smiled at him.
 
“You going to say thank you every time you see me?” Harry teased and Sam actually blushed a little.
“You're cute when you blush.” Harry teased and Sam's blush darkened.
“Sorry, tell me if I tease too much. I don't go out a lot and Hermione loves to tease me so I've learnt to tease back. Apparently I was far too serious when we were teens.” Harry told him and Sam nodded, looking back at the book before sneaking another look at Harry.
“What?” He asked and Sam went completely red, making Harry sigh and then lean in and kiss him. Sam stiffened for a second and then melted against him, moaning softly. Harry pulled back and Sam blinked before his eyes went wide.
 
“What?” Sam managed to choke out and Harry smiled kindly.
 
“Head clearer?” He asked and Sam nodded slowly.
 
“Easiest way to help and you were staring at me.” Harry told him and Sam frowned.
 
“Help?” Sam asked warily.
 
“Sam......okay trying to figure out how to say this in case you don't know......are you and Dean half brothers or something?” Harry asked and Sam shook his head.
“You sure?”
 
“Positive.....you know? About....about what's in me?” Sam asked hesitantly and Harry sighed.
 
“I can sense the darkness in you and that it's not natural. Taint grows Sam, I've managed to drain a good amount of it but it'll come back eventually. I am descended from a Dark God after all. Do you know who did this to you and why?” Harry asked, moving so he was more comfortable lying on the floor beside Sam. Sam bit his lip, not sure whether it was safe to tell him but then he really thought about it. Sam felt better than he had in years, even before the visions had started and Harry had only helped them, not harmed them.
 
“A demon called Azazel. He....when I was six months old he killed our mom and fed me his blood.” Sam admitted quietly and Harry muttered something that wasn't English but did not sound complimentary.
 
“Heard of that idiot. So you were one of his chosen kids.....what power did you develop?”
 
“Visions connected to Azazel and the other people like me. Though I did once move a cabinet with my mind when Dean was going to be killed.”
 
“Hmmm. Mind if I try something? I just want to check something, it won't hurt.” Harry asked and Sam stared at him but then nodded. Harry reached out and cradled Sam's face, closing his eyes and focusing. Sam blinked a she felt something flowing through him but didn't move, not sure what breaking Harry's concentration would do. Harry opened his eyes and lowered his hands.
“Want the good news or bad news?” he asked.
 
“Good.” Sam answered.
 
“The demonic blood isn't the source of your abilities, you're a natural psychic. The blood has simply tainted them and turned them the way the demon wanted. Bad news is that the taint and your own powers have started fighting. Been getting headaches, mood swings?” Harry asked and Sam nodded.
“Figured.”
 
“What's going to happen to me?” Sam asked and Harry rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling.
 
“Honestly I`m not sure. That kiss bought you more time though. While you're here I can do that once a day if you want.”
 
“Why a kiss?” Sam asked and Harry grinned as he looked at him. Sam blushed and nodded, a kiss was definitely the best option if he was reading Harry's grin right. Harry leant in and kissed him again before getting up and leaving the room.
 
TBC...