Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A Hero's Decision ❯ Apologies and future plans ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Sonic and Teen Titans characters belong to Sega nad DC, Not Me.

Chapter 1: *************

A few minutes after the Mysterious Woman dissapeared:

Sonic was superspeeding in Station Square, He was pondering about the womwn he just saw.

' I wander who that could be, Was it someone I've met before. All I could tell is that she was human and not an Animal like myself.', thought Sonic as he continued to run.

A few seconds later his face changed from a curious one to a more relaxed one, ' Anyways, It's time for me to go home to see my beutiful wife.', Sonic turned to his left on an intersection and headed home.

* * * * *

Sonic soon arrived to the door to a simple apartment building. He tried to open the door but realised it was locked. He then decided to knock on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and bonde haired, blue eyed, 19year old young human woman, with a well figured body, slightly shorter than Sonic, and wearing a white T-shirt and a pairt of blue jean pants. appeared behind the door way.

" Hello Sonic, my handsome husband.", she said obviously happy to see him.

" Hey Terra, My wonderful wife.", replied Sonic as both of them layed a quick kiss on eachother's lips.

Sonic then shut the door behind him and entered the house. Hewas greeted By Terra wrapping her arms around him and hudding him. He hugged his wife back and asked, "So, how was your day today?"

Both of them slightly released from the hug so Sonic's hands were on Terra's sides and Terra's hands were wraped around the hedgehog's neck.

Terra began to answered, " It was actually pretty good. I..." Terra stoped talking and noticed that Sonic's shoulder was bleeding. "Oh my Gosh Sonic, You're hurt!", gasped Terra as she let Sonic go and quickly walked away from him.

" Terra, I can get the first aid..", said Sonic. "That's okay, I'll get a bandage, hold on a second.", replied Terra as she entered the appartment restroom.

Sonic smiled and said, " Alright Terra you win." He then made his way to a sofa and sat down.

Terra soon came back with a cloth and a box of bandages. She sat down on the sofa next to Sonic and rubbed the cloth on Sonic's wound, wiping the blood off.

Sonic tensed when the cloth came in contact but soon relaxed again. Terra then applied a large bandage on his wound.

" Thanks Terra.", said Sonic while looking into her eyes. " You're welcome, anything for you.", replied Terra. Both of them looked into eachother's eyes and smiled warmly.

Sonic then layed his back down on the sofa and Terra layed ontop of him and snuggled with the blue hedgehog and rested her head on his chest.

"So sonic, Who were you up against this time?", asked Terra curious.

"At first I was up against this airboard obsessed gang known as the birds of doom.", replied Sonic jokingly.

Terra giggled at his joke and asked," The birds of doom?"

" Nah just kidding, they were known as the Babylon Rouges and they were robbing a bank. I was able to stop all but one of them. Then he was gone. I heard something in the alley. I chased after that person for a while untill I cornered her onto a roof of a building. I didn't get a good look at her but she had the guy I was looking for captured. She then ordered me to never save the city again and dissapeared.", explained Sonic.

" Do you know Who this woman is?", asked Terra.

" I'm not sure. I'm not even sure if she really wants to protect the city or if its a scam to get rid of me. I'll have to find out later.", replied Sonic.

Sonic began rubbing Terra's back with his left and and suggested, " Enough about my day, I want to hear about yours.

"Well, Lets see..hmmm. I hung out with Katie, Cream and Cheese, Knuckles and Tails at the arcade since it was the guys turn to pick where we spent the day.", said Terra in reply.

" Really? Awesome.", smirked Sonic.

" Yep, Oh yea, Knuckles broke the dance dance revolution game because he lost to everyone. it was pretty funny.I wish you were there to see it.", chuckled Terra.

" Oh Gosh, he would. Now I'll have to remember to bug him next time I see him." said Sonic While laughing a little.

" Hey when you do, let me know. I want to see that.", said Terra with a smile.

" Definately.", assured Sonic.

Sonic then got a more serious expression on his face and said," Terra, I'm sorry I can't be with you more often like the good old days. I wish I could just hang out and be a normal guy every once in a while."

Terra raised up a little so she and Sonic were facing eachother.

Sonic then continued, " I just have so much stuff I need to do. Villans are always on the loose here I can never seem to.."

Terra gently placed a finger to Sonic's mouth and whispered gently, " Shhhh, it's alright. We'll eventually get to have some time together. As much as I want to spend more time now, I am willing to wait as long as we need to. When the day comes, it will be the best day ever."

Sonic replied by placing his left hand on her cheek, closing his eyes then slowly began to kiss her.

Terra closed her eyes and gladly retured the favor and they continued to softly kiss eachother for about a minute.

Once they broke Sonic said, " Terra, you are one of the few good parts of life. I love you So much. Thank you."

" I love you too, and you're welcome.", replied Terra as she relaxed on his chest again.

" When I do have more time, we should go on a vacation, just the two of us. If you want to.", suggested Sonic.

" Oh Sonic, There's nothing I'd rather do. What did you have in mind?", asked Terra.

" I'm not sure but I promise it will be good.", replied Sonic.

Terra replied, " Thank you Sonic, you're the best."

Sonic looked right at her and smiled while blushing in return.

Terra then let out a yawn and rose to her feet, then she said, " Well, anyways, I need some* Yawns* rest. You wanna come or are you not that tired."

Sonic rose to his feet also and said, " I'm * Yawn* actually pretty tired also, Lets go."

Both Sonic and Terra both made their way to the bed room to get a good night's sleep.



* * * * * *

On the other side of Town:

A black motorcycle was speeding almost as fast as Sonic runs in station square. The rider was a hedgehog who had the same physical features as Sonic but instead his fur and quills were bright green. He wore black gloves with the glove's fingers cut off, black shoes and a black leather jacket with red and yellow flame design on the shoulders.

He also wore a pair of red Sunglasses, which also have a night vision feature. While riding, he passed up the cars which honked and he ran some red lights. The hedgehog could care less as he rode.

He Soon came to a stop infront of the building he was looking for. The hedgehog smiled, letting out a grin full of sharp teeth. " Here it is Station square Prizon." He jumped off of his motor cycle and superped right to the prizon.

...to be continued.



Author's note: Here's chapter two I hope you like so far. I dont think I'll have the time to post chapter 3 next week but probably the week after.