Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Life without eachother ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 19: Life without eachother
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

The sky was black but there were no stars and had lots of crows. Sonic was laying on the city sidewalk.

He felt a cold wind aginst his face. He slowly got up and noticed he wasn’t on his bed.

‘ What Am I doing here?’, thought Sonic as he looked around.

He saw the partly busted stationsquare train station so he knew where he was but still bewildered.

‘ Okaaaay did I sleep walk all the way here?’, asked Sonic to himself.

Sonic began to walk and examine the destroyed city. There wasn't a single person waling the streets. Cars have been destroyed. windows of building were shattered. The city defined gloom and ruined.

"Who or what could have done all of this?", asked Sonic to himself.

" So, we meet again hedgehog.", said a feminine voice from behind him.

Sonic immediatly recognized the voice and turned around to face none other than Raven.

" You did this? Why? and how did you come back?", asked Sonic.

" Simply to drag you attention, you see I want you to witness a the loss of a love one, namely TERRA!", Yelled Raven at the last part.

" Not gonna happen.", returned Sonic as he threw a punch at the sorceress.

Raven dissapeared just before the attack could connect. Sonic growled in frustration.

" Where Are You? Come out and fight me!", ordered Sonic as he looked around to find Raven.

Suddenly, a giant clawed hand appeared infront of Sonic and grabbed hold of the blue hero.

As Sonic struggled to break free, Raven appeared infront of him.

" I'm not the one you should be concerned about, look.", ordered Raven pointing an index finger at the location Sonic was to look at.

Sonic saw Shadow but this time the black hedgehog had Terra tied in ropes and a hand gun pointed to her head and duct tape around her mouth.

" Shadow, don't do this.", demanded Sonic as he continued to struggle.

" You took away my freedom and my chaos Emerald. For that You'll now have to suffer the death of a loved one.", replied Shadow.

"No, Please.", cried out Sonic.

" Say good bye Faker.", Said Shadow as he was about5 to pull the trigger.

"NO!!!!", cried out Sonic. The anger so Strong he twisted his way out of the clawed hand and supersped twards Shadow.

Shadow pulled the Trigger.

" Terra!", Shouted Sonic as he rose up from his bed.

Sonic was now panting and swating cold sweat.

" It was only a dream. More like a nightmare.", said Sonic, as he continued to pand.


* * * * * *
“Riiiiiiiiing”, That was the bell to assign Terra and The rest of the students to a new class from her new all girls school.

As Terra walked to her new lockers she had a look of anger written on her.

‘ Junior year sucks, The Teachers are meaner than before, I have no friends, and I have to wear this ugly uniform .I HATE SKIRTS! I really miss Sonic and My friends.’, thought Terra as she looked down at herself.

She was wearing a white collared shirt with three buttons that had to be buttoned up along with a tie.

A blue skirt that went mid thigh, which she really hated.

She even had to replace her favorite shoes with black ones.

She was now at her lockers and tried to open it but like her other one, it wouldn’t open.

She fiddled with her combination for a minute but eventually got it open.

She took a Math Text book out and she shoved her scence stuff into the locker.

“ Look at that snob.”, said a girl from behind Terra to another group of girls.

“ Yea she is so like, a spaz.”, said another girl as they all walked by. Terra was now angry and really wanted to attack them all.

But then she just walked to her next class.

* * * *

A few minutes later,She was taking her seat in a class room along with 25 other students wearing exactly the same cloths as she was, well the boys had blue pants.

Anyways, A Teracher came to the front desk of the classroom. This teacher was an older female in mid 40's.

Her hair was a red soon to be grey tone and was bunched up in a bun on her head. Unlike her students, she was dressed up more like a business woman than a teacher.

She bagan announcing the Anatomy test and told her students to place all items away from thir desks.

As the tests were being passed out Terra thought, 'Shoot, I completely forgot to study for the test today. I have been so busy this past week moving in, thinking of my fiends, and most of all thinking about Sonic.'

'I Know I should not think about him so much but it's just so hard not to. He was a very important person in my life as well as the best boyfriend ever.'

Terra siged at the last part and stared down at her desk untill she felt a tapping on her back. Terra turned around to see a boy with the remaining tests in his hand. HHe told her to take one and pass the rest.

She did so and just set the test down on her desk. She examined the test and was bewildered by most of the questions.

' Here's my first test this year and already I'm going to bomb it.', sighed Terra.

After a moment a smile creeped across her face with a new thought, ' Maybe I can just geuss like I did the last one I forgot to study.I got an A+ last time. There are some multiple choice, some matching, and True and False.'(see chapter 9)

Terra began writing down random answers in her test hoping to get lucky again.

When she was done she got up and turned in her test on the teachers desk and returned to her desk when she was done.

Terra rested her head against her left hand and had a sad look in her eyes. She wrote a letter to Sonic. after she was finished with it, She carelessly moved a pencil around with her right.

'I miss Sonic so much, I'd give anything to be in his arms again, to hear his voice, to see him smile. Now he's gone as well as all of my friends. I miss them so much."

" Miss Markov.", said the teacher in a monotone voice.

Terra was to deep in thought and ingnored the teacher.

"Miss Markov!", bellowed the tracher a bit louder than before.

This awoke Terra from her thoughts and she jumping a little and responded," Ah sorry, Yes?"

The teacher motioned Terra to approch her. Terra complied and stood infront of the teacher.

" What is the meaning of this?", asked the older woman as she had Terra's test in her right hand, now marked with red checkmarks.

" You Got a 4% on this test Miss Markov, did you even look at the questions?", asked the teacher.

' Dang it! The geussing didn't work this time.', thought Terra.

A monet later Terra replied," I...I forgot to study.".

" You are going to have to get this signed by your parents Young Lady.", said the woman in a cold tone.

" But...", tried to chime in Terra but the Teacher cutt her off, " Those are the rules, either that or a trip to the principals office for defying a school rule."

Just then the boy behind Terra's desk exclaimed out loud, " There is drawing on the desk."

" What?", hissed the teacher in frustration as she walked to the desk and examined it.

" Miss MARKOV!", yelled the Teacher, dragging every students eyes twards Terra.

" It's not...what it looks like,...I didn't mean to.", replied Terra nervously.

" Principles office, NOW!", Roared the woman as she pointed twards the door.

" Yes Maam.", said Terra as she siged in defeat and was about to walk out the door untill that same student old the teacher there was a note on the desk as well and gave it to the teacher.

“ Thank you Mr Wadsworth. Should I read this to the class?”, she asked

“ Yes you should.” Said the students.

Others cheered and clapped.

“ I will.”, said The teacher. The class calmed as Terra was hanging her head low.

“ Dear Sonic, I really miss you badly, I really want to be with you. This new school sucks and I have to wear uniforms and The Teachers and students there are mean to me. I Love you so much and tell Katie and your friends that I miss them. Love Terra."

“ Aww wittle Terra miss her big tough hewoo”, Teased a girl near to her.

“ are uniforms to much for you?”, asked another girl oviosly picking on Terra as well.

All of the other girls were now laughing at her and Teasing Her.

Terra wasn’t going to take it anymore she grabbed her stuff and Stormed out of the Room, slamming the door behind her.

Everyone just stared at the door in silence.

* * * * *
Back in Sonic's house:

The blue hedgehog was no longer lying on his bed but sitting on his sofa in his living room with both arms carelessly hanging off the edges of the small sofa while his head remained low.

' Man the dreams are getting more intence and graphic as the days go on. It's probably just a recation to my grief of loosing Terra.But these nightmares could be some kind of message or forshadowing of an event to happen to Terra. I want to go talk to her so bad, but I can't go to jump city or even call her yet.', thought Sonic.

Just then police sirens could be heard from the distance so Sonic rose to his feet and thought, ' I better get going. I have people to save.' he left his hose with superspeed.

? * * * * * *

Sonic was at the scene. He saw a house that was badly dammaged. Caution tape surrounded the house as well as cops and people trying to get in.

As Sonic was about to enter the house one cop asked, " Where were you? You are supposed to be the fastest thing alive yet all of these people died."

" What?", yelled out Sonic as he entered the house. Everything was ruined. pictures were broken, pieces of wood and glass were everywhere and dead bodies of helpless souls occupied the building.

" Who could have done all of this?", asked Sonic to a nearby cop.

" We arent sure. We are doing everything we can to find out.", replied the cop.

Sonic nodded and continued inspecting the house. He felt very guilty inside since he wasn't able to save anyone in that house.

He then noticed a note on one of the bodies with his name on it.

He opened the note and read, ' Dear Sonic the hedgehog. I hope this grabs your attention. If you want to find out who did this, come meet me at the station square park at 6:pm tonight, and you better come alone or else I just won't show up. from anonymous.

Sonic crumpled up the not and walked out the crime scene then ran with superspeed again.

* * * * * * *

At the end of the schooday:

Terra was once again about to go to her locker but girls kept saying thing like.

“ Awww look at the baby girl.” , “ Loozer” and other mean words.

Two of them were like “ ooo Sonic” the other said , “oo Terra”.

Then they made annoying fake kissy noises just to tick her off.

It worked rather well. “ well, lookes like the little b*** has no one to turn to but her Daddy.”, said another girl from behind.

Terra just walked on but then was grabbed by the arm and was turned around, “Hey! I’m Talking to you!!!”, screamed the other girl.

“ Am I Hearing things?”, said Terra sarcastically.

“ You little…”, the other girl said as she slapped Terra across the face.

“ O, That’s it!”, yelled Terra as she was about to attack her but was held back by a group of three other girls.

The other girl got up and walked twards Terra.

“ You won’t get away with this Hannah!”, yelled Terra as she struggled aginst the other girls.

“ Wanna bet? You see, I am the one with friends to back me up and you have nothing”, said Hannah now close enough that Terra could feel Hannah’s breath on her Face. Terra shruddered a bit.

Then The principal of the school walked by and asked, “What is the Meaning Of This?” Hannah then spoke up, “O, you see, Terra here was really mad about Something and I tried help her but she went all spaz on me and Hit me across the face and my friends her were defending me.

“ Miss Markov. Two times in the same day, Shame on you. The consequenses will be severe. My office NOW!”

The other girls relised Terra and she said, “ But Mrs. Simson I never….”

Terra was cutt off by, “ I don’t want to hear it, My OFFICE!”, ordered Mrs. Simson.

“ Yes maam.”, groaned Terra.

As they both left the hallway Terra glared back at the other girls with Hannah making faces and the other girls were play kissing again.

* * * * * *

It was about 5:50pm and Sonic was standing ontop of a building, feet dangling off the edge.

He was thinking to himself, ‘ Man I let Terra get in my head a little too much now, I did fine before I met her and when she did come into my life, I was still able to beat shadow, Cinderblock, and random criminals with not too much problem But now, People are getting slaughtered because of me worrying about Terra, I know she has the powers to move rocks, but still, I really miss her and worry about her.’

He sat there for a few minutes and then he stood up.

‘ Alright, Time to focus. I have to find this new villan and stop him in his tracks. Here I come’, thought Sonic.as he jumped off the building he was on.

He then caught a stop light to break his fall then relised it and landed safly to the ground. He then took off at sonic speed.

* * *
To Be continued

Who is responsible for the slaughter, Will Terra's life inprove or get worse. Find out next chapter.