Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Sonic vs. ??? ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 20: Sonic vs ???

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog or Teen Titans. Sega and DC comics do

Sonic arrived at the park at dusk, waiting for this enemy to show his face. ‘ Where are you!’, said Sonic in thought.

He looked around the park but saw no one out of the ordinary, just a few kids at the park with their mom and dad not far.

Sonic then heard Rusteling in the bushes.

He turned around but saw nothing. He then heard a tree move a bit but when Sonic turned to see it all he saw was a few leaves fall to the ground.

Sonic figured it was just the winf.

“ Helooo there!”, cried out a high pitched feminine voice that Sonic could easily point out as….

“Amy? What are you doing here? And What have you done to yourself?” , asked Sonic.


“ Ive heard about your girlfriend, how does it feel to loose her?”, said Amy getting rather confident.

“ We’re just a few miles apart, that’s all. We didn't break up or anything.”, replied Sonic.

“ More like a few hundred, Come on Sonuku, Why won’t you go out with me instead? ”,asked Amy.

“ For one Terra is still my girlfriend and Don’t ever call me that!”, Yelled Sonic.

" Wait, are you the one who wrote me that note and killed all of those people?", asked Sonic lowering his voice slightly.

" How else was I going to get your attention Sonikku? with the sacrifice of few, Now I have you all to my self.",answered Amy without hesitation.

“ I can't belive you killed all of those innocent people. Well Amy I'm going to have to arrest you. Come quietly or we can do this the hard way.”,shouted Sonic with frustration in his voise.

Amy pulled out a spiked hammer in respnse.

" Fine Lets do it.", shouted Sonic.

Both hedgehogs charged at on another ready to attack the other.

? * * * * * *

Terra was now in her new room at her new home, changed into her white T-shirt and blue jean pants since she hated the uniform.

She was laying on her bed thinking, ‘ Those little miss perfect’s messed up the letter I was going to give Sonic.If only I could do something to shut them up.Back home at least I had one good friend at school. Now I have detention everyday for the next month thanks to those idiots.’

She then pulled a piece of paper out from her droor.

It was a copy of the prom picture with Sonic and her.

She sat on her bed stared at the picture admireing Sonic.

Terra also pulled out copies of the camp photos, which cream gave her before she left, and took a good look at all of her friends.

She then began to cry saying, “ o Sonic I miss you So much., the time we spent together was totally awesome. I wish we could make contact now, If only My house phone was working.”

She just layed on her bed crying for a few minutes, mentioning Sonic’s name one with her face in the pillow untill she thought,‘ Hey, wait a sec maybe the phones work now.', thought Terra putting hope in her.

She got out of bed then left her room and went down the new stairs( The family now has a two story house).

She then walked into the living room and asked.

“ Hey Mom?”

“ Yes Terra?”, replied Elizabeth.

“ When do we get our phones in ?”, asked Terra.

“ Abuot a week from now?”, replied her mother.

Terra sighed and was about to leave the room but Elizabeth called, " You miss Sonic, a lot don't you?"


“How did you know?”, replied Terra surprised her mom.


“Yea, He means everything to me. But now he’s gone.”, said Terra now with a saddened voice.

After a moment of silence Terra continued, " Not to mention my school is terrible, the people there are jerks. I got deyention everyday this month for attacking a student which I didn't do. And everyone takes me and Sonic lika a joke."

A tear ran down Terra's cheek as soon as she stopped speaking.

“ Come here.”, said Elizabeth in a soft tone. Terra went to her and her Mom hugged her.

" I miss him and my friends so much.", sobbed Terra while still embraced.

Both of them relised the hug and Elizabeth was first to speak, “I know you wouldn't hurt anyone unless out of defense. I know you, I'll talk to the pricipal after this week. Also I know you miss Sonic and your friends but... Hey, how about we go visit all of them this week? its thanks giving week.”

“ Seriously? Tht would be awesome but when would we have the time.”, asked Terra.

" I'll talk your father into driving us back tomorrow for the week. I'm sure his company will give him a week since he's fored for them for years now.", replied Elizabeth.

" Aww Thanks mom." said Terra as she hugged her mother again.

Then they relised her grip. Terra kissed her mom on the cheek and went to her room.

She layed on her bead on ner back, 'YES! I can see everyone again, so totally awesome. I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces especially Sonic's.'

Terra paused her train of thought to let out a yawn then continued,' I might as well get some good night rest so I won't be all tired when I see them.'

She quicly changed into a grey t- shirt and black sweat pants and went to sleep. The first real sleep shes gotten since the family moved, thinking positive thoughts on seeing the people she cares about.

* * * * * *

At The Sation Square park:

Amy swung her hammer at a brused Sonic a few times but the attacks missed him. She then moved her hammer like an electric saw and swung at him.

The attack sent Sonic’s back slamming against a tree.

Sonic slid down the tree hitting the floor.

Amy then charged at him and swung her hammer again.

Sonic was able to roll on his side to avoid this attack.

But She hit the tree causing it to fall.

Fortionately for Sonic, He wasn’t in the way of the falling tree.

He then got up and asked “ Amy, why are you doing this?”

“ You know Sonic, This could be a whole lot easier if you would've just accepted me as your girl.”, said Amy as she Smacked Sonic with her hammer, sending him sliding along the grass.

Amy’s ear piece activated and Slade said, “Amy, focus on the mission, You cannot kill him. But if he's a threat like you say he is damage him seriosly so he wiould suffer.”

“ Got it.”, replied Amy through a mouth piece.

“ So your working for Someone huh?”, asked Sonic as he got up and. “ This someone is the only person I could turn to after what you did to me!”, Yelled Amy as she swung her hamer at him.

Sonic caught the hammer by the handel with his right hand and put his left hand on it for a better grip.

“ Hey, Let GO!”, orderd Amy as she tried to pull the hammer away from Sonic.

“ No way!, Now Tell me who are you working for and What your plan is.”

Amy gave no response as she tried pulling her hammer back to herself.

Sonic kicked Amy in the stomach causing her to release the hammer. The blue hedgehog then threw that hammer into some bushes they were both nearby.

" You..Youre going to pay!", shouted Amy as she performed a round house kick.

Sonic blocked the kick by crossing his arms infront of his face.

Sonic then used superspeed and pinned the pink hedgehog into nearby a tree, grabbing her by both shoulders.

Before Sonic could Amy spat Sonic's eyes, causing the blue hero to shout in pain and relise the her.

Amy used This opportunity to hit Sonic across the face with her elbow. Sonic fell to the ground and could taste the blood in his mouth.

But as soon as Sonic got up, Amy kicked him a couple more times on his sides.

One on the left other on the right then she upper cutted him with her right fist.

Sonic was sent flying about 15 feet into the air. Amy jumped up and hit did another vertical swing on him this time making contact to his chest.

Sonic slammed into a flower bed, blood on his face , chest and sides. He was badly bruised as well.


As Sonic tried to get up he could see Amy picking up her hammer from the bushes then walking twards him.

“So Sonic, Remember this place where you dated Terra. Remember that time you had with her. Well newsflash Sonic, It’s gone. So is your eX girlfriend once I'm done with..oops.”

Sonic was finally able to stand and he replied walking twards her, “Oh, so you plan on hurting Terra. I will never let you harm her.”

Before Sonic could do anything else, Amy quickly swung her hammer at Sonic’s legs, causing him to trip.

She then stomped her foot on his back.

Sonic groaned in pain but he rolled his way out of her foot and quickly got up.

He then grabbed the neclace she was wearing and yanked on it hoping it would drag her down.

It just broke off and then Amy kicked Sonic making him to step back a few feet.

She then spun her hammer at his face.

Hitting him on the right cheek again a few times.

She then hit him in the Stomach with the hammer. Causing him spit out blood and to fall to his knees and hold his stomach.

Amy then put her hammer Down and grabbed him by his neck and slammed him against a tree, never lossening her grip.

' How did she get so strong?', thought Sonic as he tried his best to pry Amy’s hand off of him

Amy then took Sonic’s right hand and put it against a tree next to the one he was on.

She did the same with his left hand.

" Sonic Not only will I rid of Terra, you will also be mine once she's out of the way forever.", said Amy as she Kneed him in the Stomach to stop him from struggleing for a moment.

Sonic spat out more blood. as Amy let go of Sonic’s left hand and drew her knife out of her left leg rings She then stabbed Sonic in the chest against the tree, barely missing his heart.

Sonic screamed in pain as he felt it go through.

Amy then took a few steps back and watched Sonic yell in pain.

Sonic pulled the knife out of his hand and Threw it aside. “ You Freak!”, Yelled Sonic as he used a great deal of strength to stand.

But even that was futile as he fell to his knees then he fell face first to the ground, beaten and unconcieous.

Amy then Raised up Sonic’ upper half and Put him against a tree. She then crawled twards the badly beat up hedgehog.

Now only inches from his mouth. ‘ All these years of pain and suffering, but now that I have you down I can do this.’

Sonic soon fell unconcious She planted a kiss on Sonic's lips.

If he wasn’t knocked out, he would have certainly fought back.

“ Okay Slade I beat Sonic. Should I bring him to you.?”, said Amy through her communicator.

“Leave him! I just wanted you to damage him. So I can finish my plan.” , replied Slade.

“ ooooo Okay.” Amy then left Sonic out on the flower bed who now had been beaten badly and had fallen out of concience.

* * * * * *

The next morning at Jump city:

Terra's alarm clock sounded. The blonde hit the clock carelessly with her hand and slowly rose half of her body, now sitting on the bed. She yawned and got the rest of the way out of bed. she started humming a happy tune while she began getting ready for the day.

She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth..etc. She changed into a Red T-shirt and pair of blue jeans and brown shoes. she began packing some of her other cloths and continueed humming. ' Yes, I get to see my friends this whole week. This will be so awesome. And I get to see Sonic and be held in his arms.', Terra thought as she blushed at the last part.

Terra was soon finished but realised it was only 8:00 am so she figured, ' My parents are still asleep. I might as well go out for my saturday morning walk." She put on a dark blue jacket and zipped it most of the way up. The last thing she added on wad her chaos emerald neclace Sonic gave her.

Terra walked outside, which was cloudy and the city wasn't too busy yet but as she walked she stepped on the morning newspaper and looked down at it she picked it up nas was gasped in shock at what she saw on the front page, AMY KISSING SONIC.


To Be Continued.