Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Captured ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 21: Captured

Author's notes: Hey, I'm sorry I havn't posted anything for a while. I've been really really busy with a 10 page paper and a 5page paper. But Now I'm done with school fror a couple of weeks.
I will try to have this fic finished before christmas but it isn't a promise. anyways, on with the fiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the hedgehog or teen titans characters

Terra stared in shock at the news paper she was looking at which had a picture of Sonic and Amy kissing.

"Sonic...wh..why?", thought Terra out loud as a tear was shed from each of her eyes.

"He has clearly moved on with his life.", came a masculine voice Terra thought she would nver hear again.

Terra dropped the newspaper and quickly turned around, stunned by the man she was now looking at.

"Slade?", questioned Terra as she looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"Hello dear child.", answered Slade, who was right in the doorway but covered in shadows.

" How did you break in?", asked Terra.

" Now Terra, I'm a master of martial arts, do you expect it to be diffucult to sneak in a common house?", asked Slade as he walked out of the shadows twards Terra.

Slade's height was aboutt 6ft 4in. He wore an all black body suit with steel plates on his arms, legs and chest.

He also had a well equipped utility belt.

His most distinguishing feature was his metal mask with slits on the bottom for breathing. The mask colored half orange, half black. The orange half had a sharp looking eyehole.

" Did you really expect him to stay with you? He's a hero, you're a scaired little girl who has no friends.", asked Slade

"You had something to do with this didn't you?", asked Terra as Slade continued to come closer.

" I had nothing to do with your hero having an affair with another female.", answered Slade.

Terra took a few steps back and shouted, "Liar!"

Terra built up as much courage and rage as possible and her eyes began to glow yellow and some heavy rocks began to emerge from the ground.

Before Terra could finish her attack, Slade threw a punch directly connecting with the right side of Terra's face.

The blonde fell to the ground. Before she could rise to her feet, she saw Slade's foot about to crush her.

She quickly rolled on her side to avoid Slade from landing his steel toed foot on her.

Terra managed to her feet and raised both of her hands to the air as spike shaped rocks emerged from the ground. She then therew her arms down causing the rocks to fly directly at Slade.

Slade moved into a blocking position as the spikes collided with him. His armor prevented the spikes from harming him.

" Is that the best you can do child?", asked Slade expecting a more devastating attack.

" Not even close." answered Terra as rocks began forming around her fists.

Terra then threw a few punches at Slade then an uppercut at the armored man, causing him to fly a few feet away.

While in mid air, Slade performed a backflip, landing on his feet.

Terra charged at him with her right rock fist ready to sock him in the face.

as soon as Terra got in range, she threw a series of punches at Slade. The armored man was dodged the blows and landed a kick on her stomach.

This caused Terra to take a few steps back as well as loose her rock fists.

Before Terra could do anything else, Slade grabbed her by her jacket and hurled her twards the house and colliding at the door.

Terra was able to rise to her feet with some effort as her eyes began to glow again.

"It seems that you have gotten weaker since the last time we..."

" Shut Up!", ordered Terra as used her powers to grab a large slab of concrete and hurled it at Slade.

The Slab collided with Slade's stomach and sent him across the street, crashing into another house.

Terra was about to persue him untill she remembered, 'Mom, Dad.'

She ran in the house to check if they were okay.

" Mom! Dad! Where are you?", called out Terra anxiosly.

A muffled cry could be heard from another room so she ran to the bedroom as fast as possible to see both of her parents tied on a chair each, their hands tied against the armrests of each chair.

with duct tape covering their mouths.

" I'm gonna get you out of here.", assured Terra as she ran towards her mom.

First she removed the duct tape and started untieing the ropes that held her to the chair.

" Terra who is that man?", asked Elizabeth anxiosly.

" My worst nightmare come to life.", answered Terra.

" Terra, Behind you!", cried Elizabeth in fear.

Terra whiped her head around only to get knocked unconcious by Slade's bo-staff colliding with Terra's head.

" What do you want with her?", shouted Elizabeth.

" Revenge.", answered Slade as he swung his bo-staff knocking her out cold as well.

* * * * * * * *

As Terra fell asleep, Sonic was waking up from his previous fight with Amy.

His vison was blurry at first but when it cleared, the first thing he saw was Knuckles and Katie(wearing a dark green T-shirt with blue jeans.) standing above him.

" Wha...What happened? Where am I?", asked Sonic as he rubbed his eyes to clear his vision more.

" Knuckles and I were walking around the park and and noticed you on the ground badly wounded." replied Katie.

"I then took you to the nearest street and Katie called the ambulence, which lead you to this hospital.", said Knuckles.

Sonic looked at his surroundings to find typical hospital equiment as well as a mirror, but he wasn't surprised to find himself in bandages around, his hand's am his cheek's stomach and arms.

" Knuckles, do you still have that chaos emerald I let you have?", asked Sonic.

" Yea why?", asked Knuckles puzzeled.

" Amy is going after Terra. I need your emerald.", replied Sonic.

Katie gasped in fear as Knuckles stared at Sonic wide eyed.

" Amy, after Terra?", asked Katie.

" No time to explain, now the emrald...", Said Sonic as he got into a sitting position on the bed.

" Well it's in my house so I'm going to have to...", stated Knuckles.

" No time.", darted Sonic as he rose up from the bed.

" Sonic...", Katie was about to tell him to rest a little longer but Sonic already supersped out of the hospital.

* * * * * *

Terra was bound to a wall by chains. Her jacket had been removed leaving her in a red T-shirt and blue jeans.

Metal Cuffs were wrapped around her arms and legs.

Her chaos emerald neclace was replaced by a strange looking collar.

She was currently waking up, opening her eyes slowly.

Once they were opened she saw she was surrounded by metal and rocks. Lava seemed to be on the walls yet it wasn't causing any dammage( That smae lair from teen Titans Aftershock 1 and 2)

She also saw Slade and Amy( who was now wearing Terra's jacket) walked twards her.

"Slade!", shouted Terra as she tred to punch him but found it impossible due to the bonds.

"Hello Terra, enjoy your rest? It was the last one you'll ever have.", said Slade.

Terra's eyes began to glow yellow but soon was stopped by an electrical current running through her body.

She screamed in pain as the current continued to course through her body.

The current stoped a few seconds later as soon as Terra stoped trying to use her powers.

Amy walked towrads Terra and asked her, " Do you really think we wouldn't be smart enough to atach a device to prevent your powers?"

" Hey you're that hedgehog Sonic is afraid of, isn't that my jacket and what are you doing with Slade?", asked a surprised Terra as she slowly raised her head to face Amy.

" Well Terra, this Jacket is mine now and as for Slade.", answered Amy as she unzipped the jacket to reveal her apprentice outfit as well as the chaos emerald neclace to Terra.

" You little... Sonic gave that neclace to me." yelled Terra as she struggled to break free physically.

The effort was in vain and Terra soon tired afterwards.

" Let's get this strait Brat!." hissed Amy as she walked towards Terra and used her right hand to hold Terra's head up so she was facing the pink hedgehog.

"This neclace is mine, Got it?", demanded Amy.

"No...", began Terra right before she was slapped by Amy across the face twice, hard enough to leave red moarks on both cheeks.

"Settle down Amy, there are much better ways to touture her.", said Slade as he handed Amy a whip,a whip equipped with five sharp spiles at the end of the whip.

" You are going to have that hedgehog whip me to death?", asked Terra , obviosly terrified.

" You won't die, yet. I want you to suffer. A quick death after all of these years wouldn't be nearly as delightful.", replied Slade.

Amy raised the whip, ready for attack as Amy watched indelight.

Terra could do nothing but shed tears and prepare for the pain to come.

* * * * * * * *

Sonic was superspeeding his way to Knucles' appartment for the Chaos emerald as fast as he could.

The only reason it is taking him some time to grab the emerald is the fact that the apartment is on the other side of starion square.

' Come on Sonic run faster dang it. Amy could have already captured Terra.', thought Sonic as he ran.

Thoughts of how Terra could be tourtured or worse killed.

This inspired him to go even faster than he ever could in his life.

He soon arrived in Knuckles' house and opened the door. He soon found the chao emerald and grabbed it in his right hand.

" I Sure hopes this works, I've seen Shadow do this but Can I?", asked Sonic to him self.

" CHAOS CONTROLL!", Shouted Sonic as he vannished into thin air.

* * * * * * * *

Sonic appeared in Jump city in a matter of seconds and he quickly observed his surroundings.

He then looked at his chaos emerald and noticed it was glowing slightly. He also noticed the emrald regenerated itself so it was a full emerald again.

' The emerald's glow, of course. I can use this to track down Terra by her neclace. I sure hope she's still wearing it.', thought Sonic as he then started running superspeed again, hoping to locate Terra.

As Sonic ran, the emerald began to glow brighter as he got closer to Terra's location.

' Alright, Terra, Here I come.',thought Sonic as he ran.

* * * * * *

Amy continued to whip Terra as Slade watched with amusement.

Terra cried out in pain every time the whip struck her.

Her shirt was cut and torn around her midsection. Her pants had some cut marks as well.

Her body was bleeding everywhere the whip had struck. Her face was full of tears but free from blood. Slade wanted to see her face as she recieved her beating.

" How does it Feel Terra?", asked Slade as Amy whipeed her again.

Terra cried in response. " Please, Stop!", begged Terra.

"There is no one that can save you now Terra. Your boyfriend belongs to Amy now.", taunted Slade.

Amy kept on whipping her body untill a loud siren began to beep.

Amy ceased her torrture and asked Slade, " What's going on?"

" There's an intruder just outside of this lair. Take some of my men and lead them to battle.", ordered Slade.

Amy nodded in response, threw off the jacket she was wearing, and left hastily out of Slade's presence.

" Now Terra, Let's finish this shall we?", said Slade as he grabbed a tazer with blue electricity coursing through it.

Terra was crying this whole time, due to the loss of Sonic as well as all of the pain.

" I beg you, Please stop this.", sobbed Terra in attemt to get Slade to show some mercy.

" I'm afraid it's too late for that.", answered Slade as he was about to shove the taser at Terra's neck.

A rather loud " CHAOS SPEAR!", could be heard from the room.

" Sonic!", shouted Terra in excitement.

" What?", roared Slade.

Just the the door to Slade's lair was sent off it's hinges by a rather hard kick.

Sonic emerged through the doorway. He had an extremely serios face expression.

He had Amy grabbed by the neck with his right hand.

He tossed the pink hedgehog to the side as if she was a rag doll, who was now stripped of the necklace and a serios injury on her collar area.

Sonic then pointed at Slade and demanded " Let Terra go now or your next."

Slade released the tazer and prepared for attack with bo-staff in his right hand.

" If you want this girl, you'll have to come get her.",repied Slade.

With that, both Sonic and Slade began to charge at eachother.

To be continued

Authors notes: So looks like Sonic and Slade are preparing for a showdown. Will Sonic be able to rescue Terra from Slade's grip? Find out on the second to last chapter.