Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ beauty and the beast boy ❯ The ties that bind ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok with that said and done, I'll say this again, I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE TEEN TITANS OR THERE IDEAS OR EVEN ANYHTING ELSE THAT IS NOT ORGIANALLY THOUGHT UP BY ME, SO PLEASE DON'T SUE ITS NOT WORTH IT REALLY.
Last time: About an hour later Beast boy awoke to the feel of a body on top of his own. `Who?' Beast boy thought as he opened his eyes. He looked down to see Raven's resting form on his chest her body pressing against his do to her feminine weight. `Raven? I hope she is not angry with me… knowing her she just might kill me if I said anything or even thought anything.' Raven groaned lightly as she held on tighter to Beast boy. “Beast boy come back to me…I…love…you…Garfield don't leave me.” Raven said in her sleep as she held on tightly to Beast boy. `Did she just say she loved me?'

Chapter 4: the ties that bind
By: Dralan
“Raven…wake up please…it`s me Beast boy.” Beast boy said as he petted her hair gently. Raven stirred for a minute then opened her eyes. And the first thing she noticed… was Beast boy's bare chest. His chest looked well defined, hard and soft at the same time. He had that look about him of being one that had worked out averagely and not one of those muscle bound power lifters. He looked like… `Beast boy' her mind told her.
“Hey Beast boy…are you ok?” Raven asked attentively. All she got in return as an answer was Beast boy purring and his hand stroking her head gently. “Good…because you know we can't stay like this.” she said as she started to sit up in Beast boy's lap.
“Please don't leave…I…I wanted to tell you-” knocking could be heard from out side the room. “Raven is Beast boy alright?” Cyborg asked as he stood outside the door.
“Yeah I'm alright Cyborg…um Cy could you come back later I need to talk with Raven for a little…alone please?” Beast boy asked rather nervously. “Okay no problem B.B. I'll see you later. Oh and il tell the rest of the guys to let you be for a bit.” Cyborg said this as he started to walk away.
“Good now that he is gone…Raven…I wanted to say that…I-IlikeyoualotandthatimightjustlikeyoumorethanalotandthatIloveyo uveryverymuchravenIloveyou.” Beast boy said quickly to then turn away, blushing profusely.
Raven smiled as Beast boy rambled what he said off. “I love you to Garfield.” She said as she leaned down just millimeters from having there lips touch. “And I never want to lose you…”
Beast boy got the shock of his life as Raven covered the last little bit of space between there lips. His eyes widen as his breath caught in his longs. Beast boy started to feel something gently lapping at his lips (yeah that is what you think it is). He opened his mouth slightly to the feel ravens tongue licking his lips.
Raven held tight to Beast boy as she kissed him. `I never want to lose you Beast boy…your to important to me and I hope nothing will come between use ever.'

A/N: ok that is chapter four thanks to all of you that reviewed so far and oh im goin got throw in to curve-balls just for fun after i figure out how to do acouple things with stone. hehehehehehehehehehehe. oh and if i havent mentioned this before ill say this again I DON'T OWN ANYTHING THAT IS EVEN TEEN TITAN RELATED. and please read and review.