Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Inside Beast Boy ❯ BIG problems ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
Terra and Von-Richter we're still watching over Beast-Boy. The other Titans had radioed in saying that the bomb had been planted and would explode in twenty more minutes.
 
20:02… 20:01… 20:00… 19:59…
 
However… they also had reported that their oxygen supply was running low and the compression-field was starting to destabilize; they would have to evacuate the body immediately… but also try and catch Sakutia before he escaped.
 
“Ohh… I just hope their not too late!” Terra cried.
 
“Zo do I…!” Von-Richter said. “I svear it… zat overgrown bug does not know what's `e is up against.”
 
 
Sakutia and his army of germs--completely unaware that the Titans had escaped and were rushing along the windpipes to catch up to them-- were trailing along the nasal-passages and heading for the nostrils. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… ha, ah, ah, ah…! Once I am free, and my lovely little infectious germs go spreading illnesses everywhere.” he chuckled to his army, “I shall annihilate all of Jump-City, and then THE WORLD!”
 
All his germs raised their spears in a joyous cheer to their master and then they all continued on their path towards the nostrils, and before long… there they were… and due to Beast-Boy's soft breathing… and not much… uh… mucus in his nose to hold them down…. all the had to do was leap right out.
 
“At last, the exit….” Sakutia said breathing deeply, yet wickedly. “Come my army… freedom awaits us, and our glorious future is at hand!” All the germs began charging towards the light, but as they got closer towards the exit, the Titans popped down from their secret hiding places. “What's this…?”
 
Not only had the Titans managed to escape, but they had also even hit a few germs along the way and robbed them of their spears. Robin stared Sakutia dead in the eyes and growled at him, “You're freedom… just went down the drain, Sakutia, and so did your glorious future!”
 
Sakutia was very disturbed by all this. “So… you honestly do think that you can beta me… well then… lets find out shall we? ATTACK…!” all the germs began to charge forward.
 
Robin gripped his spear tightly, “TITANS… GO!!” The battle was on.
 
Robin, Copy-Cat, and Cyborg were armed with spears, while Raven and Starfire could still use their own powers, and safely too, and since there was no real precautions needed to battling in the nose as much… no one had to hold back.
 
The Germs charged straight toward Robin, but now that he was armed with a weapon he was familiar with, he was able use all his moves to parry and clash against the other spears that the germs lunged at him, and he even was able to strike them right through their bodies killing them.
 
Starfire hovered overheard and fired her star-bolts destroying more of the germs instantly and Raven did the same with her powers, “Azarath, Metrione… ZINTHOS!”
 
Cyborg was having a ball with his spear, “And a-one… and a-two… and a-three! BOO-YAH!!”
 
Copy-Cat wasted no effort in laying short-work to all the germs that came his way. By using his foresight, he managed to out maneuver their every attack, and even if by a fluke he dropped his spear, he still had his battle-claws.
 
As the Titans continued to battle out with the germs, Sakutia began to creep away and try to make for the exit, but Robin finally managed to break free from what was left of the attacking germs. He let right in front of the evil-virus's way “Hold it right there!” he shouted.
 
Sakutia flexed his claws, “Out of my way, human!” he roared as he charged. Robin's spear and his claws clashed and parried like crazy. “You're… not… going to get… through.” Robin sneered at him.
 
“We shall see!” Sakutia protested.
 
Finally… he managed to knock Robin down giving him a free runway to the exit. “Stop him!” he screamed.
 
Starfire and Raven were the only ones that could get at him. “Take this…!” Starfire growled as she fired a large beam of energy from her eyes. “And this…!” added Raven as she shot a dark wave.
 
Sakutia looked round, “Huh…? WAAAH…!” The two energy beams SMASHED right into him, and shocked him badly, but unfortunate it also sent him straight out through the nostrils still yelling in pain…
 
 
BANG!!
 
Something shot straight out through Beast-Boy's nose, passed Terra and Von-Richter and zoomed out the window. “What was that?” Terra asked in wonder.
 
“Never mind zat…!” Von-Richter said in panic. He moved down closer to the nostrils “Titans… can you `ear me in there…?”
 
 
They heard him loud and clear… almost loud enough to deafen them if they weren't wearing their suits. “Von-Richter…?” Robin called, “What is it…?”
 
“Listen to me…” replied Von-Richter, “You only have one minute left! Get of zere… NOW…!”
 
Cyborg checked him computer that was warning him. “Field destabilizing! That, and all the other Titans could feel their bodies starting to expand
 
“Yo' you heard the man! cried Cyborg.
 
“Come… we must hurry!” added Copy-Cat.
 
Quickly they all bounded for the nostrils and then Raven teleported them safely out with her powers just in time.
 
 
Von-Richter warned Terra to get back, and then… WHAMM! The others snapped back tot heir normal sizes instantly, and landed in a pile on top of each other… again!
 
“Guys…” cried Terra. “You all okay?”
 
All the others moaned and groaned… “Define… okay!” Raven said in discomfort.
 
The Titans finally straightened themselves out and got out of their suits. Each of them took a huge and stressed breath of the fresh air around them. “It feels so wonderful to finally be free again.” Starfire said.
 
Cyborg stretched his muscles and joints. “Man… I need a good oilin'.”
 
They all reported that they had planted the bomb, and it was due to go off in ten more minutes…
 
10:01… 10:00… 09:59… 09:58…
 
“Unfortunately… we lost sight of Sakutia.” Copy-Cat said, “We were unable to determine if he was even defeated by the blast.”
 
Suddenly, there was a slight earthquake and it grew more violent every moment. “What's happening?” Raven asked.
 
“Look!” Terra cried as she pointed out the window…
 
There in the midst of the down, Raven and Starfire's combined energy was forming around a huge shape that was growing to the size of the buildings, and then… POOF!!
 
“Heh, heh, eh, eh, eh… Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!” It was Sakutia… only now he was humungous. “Finally… the city is mine!” he roared in his deep voice.
 
Everyone else, including Von-Richter was shocked. “He has… grown immensely in size!” cried Starfire. “He will hurt everyone in his path.”
 
“But how could this have happened?” Cyborg asked.
 
Von-Richter thought it over, “Apparently… zee cytoplasm inside of Sakuta's body `as triggered an unlikely reaction to zee powers zat you threw at `im, causing `im to mutate many times `is normal size.”
 
He couldn't really explain anymore, but after all… Sakutia was a very rare disease. “Yo… we gotta stop him before he hurts anyone else.” said Cyborg.
 
Robin nodded his head, “TITANS… MOVE OUT!” he shouted, and the five of them, except for Terra headed out through the window.
 
Terra thought it over for a moment and then she decided to go with them. “Vait… vhere are you going?” Von-Richter asked.
 
Terra hopped on the window sill, and gazed back at him. “I'm going to get a little payback.” She said, and then she jumped on a floating boulder, and she was off.
 
Suddenly… no sooner had she left did Beast-Boy start gagging, and wheezing again. His heart-rate was dropping fast, and his pulse and breath were deteriorating. “Oh no… No!” Von-Richter panicked. He quickly pressed the emergency-switch…
 
Doctors and nurses ran to Beast-Boys' room with a serious level of emergency. The bomb hadn't exploded yet, and Beast-Boy was dying. They had to try and stabilize him before it was too late… otherwise…
 
…it would be all over.