Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Inside Beast Boy ❯ Rock the world ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
Everyone in town began running in panic at the sight of the huge monster that was stomping around and roaring like a Godzilla-monster. “You can't run away from me!” Sakutia roared as he drew in a deep breath and let it out hard which spread his disease down to the people in the streets…
 
Several citizens had already fallen ill amongst the poison-cloud, and the rest were barley able to evade it. Sakutia was laughing maliciously “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Look at them all squirm!”
 
“Sakutia!” called a voice.
 
“Huh…?” Sakutia turned round and saw the five Titans starring up at him with their weapons and powers at the ready. “Fun time's over man…!” Cyborg said.
 
Sakutia put his hands on his hips, “You're too late... Nothing can stop me now!” he called down to the tiny heroes.
 
“Nothing… except us!” Copy-Cat snapped.
 
“And that's just what we're going to do.” added Raven.
 
Sakutia's eyes narrowed in anger, and then he blew his poisoned-breath again. The Titans dodged the cloud and took different battle positions in different areas to stay separate and not make an easier target for Sakutia.
 
Copy-Cat tried to use his powers and Copy his form, but sadly… he wasn't able to copy his exact size, and using Raven and Starfire's power to mutate him wouldn't help due to his DNA not being the same as Sakutia's. Not to mention if he mutated to a larger size he probably wouldn't be able to go back.
 
“Blast…!” he grumbled as he changed back to his normal-form. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! So much for that plan Sakutia taunted, and then eh kicked Copy-Cat with his huge leg, “OAF…!” sending him crashing into a wall. “BLAH…!”
 
Raven flew down near her boyfriend, and helped him up. “You okay…?” she asked. Copy-Cat got to his feet and copied the form of his lady friend, “I shall be fine…” he said to her, then the two Ravens headed back into battle.
 
Starfire launched her star-bolts continuously and angrily. It seemed to work, but it just made Sakutia angrier than ever. “Filthy wretched insects!” he roared.
 
“Yo'… you're one to talk!” Cyborg said as he fired his sonic-cannon and his missiles. This caused Sakutia a load of damage, and then Raven and her copy attacked, “AZARATH… METRIONE… ZINTHOS!” they sent many bits of fallen wreckage right at him. Robin even fired his disc-bombs, but the battle seemed far from over…
 
 
While back at the hospital, Beast-Boy's heart monitor was starting to flatten out as it beeped faster and faster. The doctors were working in panic trying to keep Beast-Boy from going flat.
 
“Oh no… No!” the doctor yelped, “Quick… charge the paddles.” he demanded. “CLEAR…!”
 
Beast-Boy's body winced.
 
“CLEAR…!”
 
He winced again…
 
The doctor stubbornly kept trying, and trying, “Come on, kid… COME ON…!”
 
Then… he angrily threw the paddles on the floor. Beast-Boy had no pulse. His blood pressure was nearly at a complete stand-still. He wasn't breathing, and his heart-monitor had gone totally flat.
 
The doctor checked his watch, and called it. “Time of death… 5:35 am.”
 
Von-Richter overheard those awful words. “Oh no…” he cried so softly under his breath. He leaned his back again the wall… and slowly slumped down to the ground. “Zere goes anozer von… vhatever am I going to tell zee ozers.”
 
Meanwhile
 
It seemed that no matter how much the Titans hit at him, Sakutia never seemed to get any weaker. “It's no good…” Cyborg panted. “He's just too strong…!”
 
Starfire had finally collapsed from exhaustion and firing too many star-bolts. “I can…barley… bring myself… to get up.” she groaned.
 
Copy-Cat had even lost a lot of strength, that he found no choice but to revert back to his normal-form. “Ugh! All the strength has nearly left me.” he panted.
 
All the titans were looking wiped-out, and Sakutia was laughing at them all. Five little titans all in a row. he taunted, “Heh, heh, heh… now then… who wishes to go out first?”
 
The Titans gritted their teeth angrily, but barely able to get up and fight. The suddenly a voice called out from behind, “YOU DO…!”
 
“Huh…?”
 
Sakutia and the Titans looked up, and saw her standing on a rooftop with her hair flying in the wind. “Yo… Terra…!” Cyborg called. Terra winked back at her friends, but Sakutia was not impressed as he stomped towards her. “Hah! Another pest…?” he growled, “Another doomed little pest.”
 
Terra poised herself ready for battle. “You monster…! All you do is kill people… and you've tried to kill Beast-Boy too. That's just sick…!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… indeed it is.” replied Sakutia, “As much as I admire your determination… what makes you think you can beat me, especially since all your fellow-friends failed miserably.”
 
Terra's eyes narrowed, “I don't just think I can beat you… I know I can beat you, because I have the one thing that you can't handle…” then using her powers she raised a whole load of rocks in the air, and hurled them right at him.
 
“GRRAH…!” Sakutia growled and roared as he used all his might to try and bat the boulders away, but he wasn't able to hit them all and he got hurt in many places. Terra even whammed a huge one right down his throat… weakening him severely.
 
All the others were amazed, “She's actually beating him.” Robin said.
 
Raven nodded her head in agreement, “I guess that means he doesn't like rocks?”
 
That's when everyone began to feel silly for having missed all that… Germs and viruses were unable to feed on, and rot super solid objects such as rock and iron. Terra's powers seemed to be Sakutia's weakness.
 
All those rocks that he was unable to defend against, and unable to even stomach, he looked ready to drop… just a few… more… HITS!
 
Terra was breathing very angrily as she raised up a huge boulder. “This is for my friends!” she yelled, and she threw the rock right into Sakutia. “BLAH… You cursed brat!”
 
Terra raised an n even larger boulder, “This for all your victims…!” she hit him again. Sakutia was so angry that he began to stop towards her ready to squish her. “I'll smash you to pieces!”
 
Terra's whole body began to glow as the ground trembled and quaked, “And this… is… for my husband…” she roared, “FOR YOU… BEAST BOY…!” then she let out a SCREAM of sheer power…
 
Just as Sakutia reached her and raised his arm ready for the kill, “RRR… ROOAAR…!”
 
A very large, solid and sharp-tipped pillar sprung up through the ground, curved at Terra's command and WHAMM… “EEE… RRRAAA-AAAH…!” ...right through the heart blasting a hole right through his body!
 
The others leapt up with cheers, “All right… she's got him!” cried Robin.
 
“Whoo-hoo… way to rock his world…!” Cyborg chanted.
 
Sakutia roared and cried in pain as his body began to break up. “IT… IT CAN'T BE…! I'M UNSTOPPABLE…!! GAAA-AAARGH… AAA-AAH…!
 
His voice faded out until he was nothing but a harmless pile of dust. Raven quickly used her powers to vanquish the remains as the sun rose at dawn.
 
It was over...
 
The others ran over to Terra, each extending their gratitude and congrats to her. She really was the heroine of the day… but suddenly Terra remembered. “Beast Boy…!”
 
They all then quickly headed back to the hospital. They hoped with all their souls that everything was okay!