Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: Some things Never Change ❯ Finally! Just Married. ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY
 
Later the next morning, it was happening.
 
All the Titans and honorary Titans were gathered at Titan's tower to witness Beast Boy and Terra's marriage. Even some friends from school, Terra's adopted Grandmother, and even Von-Richter was there.
 
This was a very honorable wedding which everyone had been looking forward too. Not only were Beats Boy and Terra a pair of Titans like Robin and Starfire… where they we're waiting anxiously for it to happen
 
They were also the second two Teen Titans to marry since Robin and Starfire.
 
Beast Boy didn't bother to buy a new tuxedo, and did what Terra asked for. He was wearing his Manimal costume, which he had saved, and he wasn't wearing his helmet either.
 
As for Terra… well… she look absolute gorgeous.
 
Ever since she had found out about the wedding, Terra's adopted Grandmother spent all the time before the big day making Terra her dress, and it was perfect.
 
It was short-sleeved with ruffled shoulders, she worse a pair of beautiful long white gloves
 
The gown itself was full skirt which clung to her, accentuating her narrow waist. Her veil was held in place by a pair of beautiful white lilies in her hair of daises in her hair, which she styled to look exactly the way it did on the night of the prom.
 
She also had the four somethings too…
 
-Something New: That was her dress.
 
-Something Old: One of the lilies in her hair was the same one Beast Boy gave her at the prom.
 
-Something Borrowed: That was Starfire's Tameranian necklace she wore at her wedding to Robin.
 
-Something Blue: Her bouquet was wrapped up gently in a shred of fabric from one of Raven's old and worn out cloaks.
 
The Ceremony was held on the roof… after a little adjustments and re-decorating for the occasion. Beast boy and Terra were already holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes, as Robin, as Team leader, performed the ceremony.
 
(Music cue)
 
-The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah
 
(Robin being the ceremony)
 
-I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide.
 
(BB, and Terra recite their vows, and Titan's oath)
 
-I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide
 
(The rings)
 
Don't stop here,
I lost my place.
I'm close behind.
 
(The final vows)
 
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide
 
(The Kiss)
You finally find
You and I collide
 
You finally find
You and I collide
 
You finally find
You and I… colli-i-i-i-i-ide.
 
The crowd went wild, and some of the other titans used their power to make wild displays, like fireworks, or rainbows… all that stuff.
 
Beast Boy, scooped Terra up in his arms, and carried her down the aisle, past all the cheering fans, straight onto to a large boulder that was brought up.
 
The Stood on the boulder and waved goodbye to the crowd, because they had big plans for a honeymoon vacation. “I promised him… if he was nice to me I'd give him that grand tour of the world.” Terra joked.
 
The titans all shared a laugh.
 
Starfire sniffled, and wiped her eyes with a tissue. “Oh. My friends… I could never be so happy for you both.”
 
Cyborg smirked. “Yeah, BB… looks like you're finally becoming a real man/” he said. “Here, have a guy noogie on me.” And he began rubbing Beast Boy's head.
 
“He-he-hey!!” Beast Boy laughed.
 
Robin wished them both good luck. “Come back soon.” He said. “The team's not the same without you two around.”
 
“Yeah… really not the same.” Raven mocked.
 
“Really?” Beast Boy said. “I don't know Raven, maybe you'll be eating those words when you and Copy-Cat get hitched.”
 
Copy-Cat and Raven's heads snapped up, and their eyes bulged. Then they turned away from each other, both blushing and twiddling their fingers.
 
This made the Titans laugh again, and Beast Boy whispered to his bride another little idea he had, and slipped a pebble into her bouquet.
 
“You two fly high now.” Cyborg said. “And don't get getting so messy that you can't clean yourselves… if you catch my drift.”
 
The newlyweds nodded, and then bid their goodbye's to everyone as Terra used her powers to lift the boulder up into the sky, but before flying away Terra waved her bouquet around for all the girls to see.
 
They all began to raise their arms up as Terra tossed her bouquet down. The girls went wild.
 
“It's mine!”
 
“Hands off!”
 
“Let go!!
 
Then Terra sneakily used another bit of her power to move the pebble Beast Boy had slipped in, and made the flowers soar over into Raven's arms.
 
Raven just gazed at the flowers in her arms and then looked nervously at Copy-Cat, who still seemed a little embarrassed.
 
Terra and Beast Boy laughed as the rock carried them off into the world with a banner on the side reading. “These two Teen Titans… JUST MARRIED!!”
 
THE END
 
Author's notes:
 
So there you have it
 
Now I really wish THINGS CHANGE was never aired, and that the series didn't end it at that.
 
Still if ever BB and Terra do get back together (Which I know they will… they must) then it would probably be something like this.
 
Ah, well… until then.
 
(Places Manimal's helmet on BB's Statue)
 
Rest in peace Beats Boy… I'm so sorry.
 
(Plaque reads: BEAST BOY/ GARFIELD LOGAN… a Teen Titan.Turned to Stone by a broken heart.)