Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans: Slade's Return ❯ Titans Rescued ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the charecters in this story or the Teen Titans show. I watch it and write about them, but that's about it. Enjoy.

Chapter 11-Titans rescued.
Starfire put up a shield to guard them from Gizmo’s lasers, but she was knocked into from behind by Kitten. Kitten climbed on top of Starfire and tried to claw at her face but Robin hit Kitten with his bow staff. As he and Starfire got up, they were both spun around and grabbed by the throat by Mammoth. Then, as he lifted them up, Fang and Kitten came over and started hitting them in the back with whips. Robin reached into his belt and took out 3 smoke bombs. He threw them to the floor. He and Starfire managed to free themselves from Mammoth’s grasp, only to be caught under an electrified net by Gizmo. “Excellent my apprentices, you make me proud. Now, bring them to the throne room. I want them to watch as their friends are destroyed.” Said Slade.

Mammoth grabbed the now un-electrified net and they all went after Slade.

~~~Up on the roof.~~~

Bumblebee had finally woken up, her head pounding and hurting everywhere else. “Oh man, what the hell happened?” She thought.

Then she remembered. She and Speedy had been ambushed by Fang and Kitten. The sky defences had only been a diversion. And it had worked perfectly. “Speedy…Speedy, you awake?” She asked, tapping the side of Speedy’s face.

He stirred and opened his eyes. “Bumblebee, what happened?” Asked Speedy, sitting up, or at least as well as he could considering he and Bumblebee were trapped within a very tight net.

“We were suckered, that’s what. Kitten and Fang saw us coming. Now, I can’t reach my blasters and you can’t reach your arrows.” Hissed Bumblebee.

“We’re trapped, and there’s nothing we can do to help the others.”

“No! That’s quitter talk, there’s gotta be a way out of here. There has to be!”

~~~The 1st underwater entrance.~~~

Raven woke up on top of Beast Boy and Aqualad. Her vision was still blurry, but she couldn’t move to sit up, which meant that their net was tied down to the ground. “Beast Boy, wake up.” Said Raven, tugging on Beast Boy’s shirt.

He groaned and tried to sit up as well. “Raven…what happened…where are we?” Asked Beast Boy.

“I think we’re where we fought Plasma. But we can’t move, they’ve tied us down.” Said Raven.

“I’ll try to morph into something small, see if I can crawl out.”

He turned into a mouse, but saw that the gaps in the net were full of mesh, not even a flea could get through. He turned back to normal. “I can’t get through Raven, we’re stuck.” Said Beast Boy.

“Quick, we have to try and wake Aqualad. We have to get out of here before they try something.” Said Raven.

“Raven, I…”

“No Beast Boy, don’t you dare say you’re goodbyes. We’re not through yet and there’s no way I’m gonna let you quit.”

“But Raven, I have to tell you! They’re flooding this place!”

Raven gasped as she felt the water hit her legs. “Quick Beast Boy, turn into something aquatic.” Said Raven.

“But what about you?” Said Beast Boy.

“Just do it! You and Aqualad can survive in water! Don’t die because of me!”

But Beast Boy wouldn’t change. “Without you, I die anyway.”

The water was now up to their waists.

~~~Ground entranceway.~~~

Inside the doorway, Jinx was stirring. But she knew she didn’t have long left. “I have to use my magic to stop Slade. I can’t let the Titans die.” She thought to herself.

She called upon all her magic, and began to say her final spell.

Here my words, here my cries
Carry these words across the skies.
My heroic friends, I call to thee
Here my words and come to me.

Up above and below them, the Titans appeared around Jinx and Cyborg. They were free from the nets. “What the?” Said Speedy.

“How did we all get here?” Asked Aqualad.

“Cyborg!” Yelled Beast Boy.

Beast Boy and Bumblebee ran over to Cyborg and removed Gizmo’s device from his back. Cyborg’s systems came back on line and he rose up to his knees. “What happened? Jinx!” He said, crawling over to Jinx’s body.

He lifted her head up and rested it against his shoulder. “Raven, use your powers! Try to heal her!” Said Cyborg as Raven rushed over.

“No Cyborg. It’s too late.” Jinx said weakly.

“No! Just hold on Jinx, Raven can save you!”

“No she can’t. I’m so close to death now.”

“Why did you use the last of your magic? You could’ve saved yourself.”

“But then, you and you’re friends would die. I’ve done to much damage already, I couldn’t let Slade win and kill you all.”

Beast Boy wrapped his arms around Raven as she buried her face in his chest. He soon felt tears form. Bumblebee was trying not to cry as Aqualad and Speedy hung their heads in sorrow. Jinx raised her hand to Cyborg’s cheek. “You still have time…Slade and the other apprentices are…in the throne room. They have…Robin and Starfire. Go quickly…you have…to…save them…”

Jinx’s hand fell from Cyborg’s face. She closed her eyes…and then she was gone. Beast Boy held on to Raven as she began sobbing. Speedy ran to Bumblebee as she fell to the floor for the same reason as Raven. Aqualad was saying a prayer of his people. Cyborg held Jinx’s body close to him. “What can we do now. If Jinx couldn’t defeat them and they have Robin and Star, what the hell can we do?” Asked Beast Boy.

“We keep fighting.” Hissed Cyborg.

The others watched as he laid Jinx’s body down and stood up. “Jinx just died to make sure we had a chance to stop Slade. I don’t know about you guys, but I won’t let her efforts be in vain!”

Cyborg yelled at the top of his lungs and ran towards the door. He crashed through it and ran towards the throne room. And the others knew that their choice was already made and they ran after him.

~~~The Throne room.~~~

Fang and Mammoth held Robin as Slade kicked the living hell out of him, with barrages of kicks and punches. Starfire was being held back by Kitten. “No! Stop it please!” She yelled, but that made Slade beat up on Robin even more.

Robin was spitting up blood by the time Slade got board. “And now Robin, I will kill the most important thing in your life. Your friends are already dead, and your true love soon will be as well. And then, I will grant you a quick death, so you may join her.” Said Slade.

“No…please…don’t hurt her.” Begged Robin.

“I’m afraid I have to Robin, what kind of leader would I be if I didn’t follow up on my threats?”

Kitten pushed Starfire to the floor as Slade appeared in front of her. “I’m so sorry about this Princess Starfire.” Said Slade, grabbing Starfire the throat and lifting her.

“This is all because you fell in love with my apprentice. My vengeance wouldn’t have reached you if not for him. But I am a romantic at heart, so you will be together…in death.” Said Slade.

He was about to kill her when an explosion came through the door. Starfire fell next to Robin, who quickly covered her with his body to protect her from the debris flying through the door. “What was that explosion?” Yelled Slade.

“Not what Slade…who!”

“No, it cannot be!”

The dust cleared revealing…the Titans. “Guys!” Yelled Robin.

“You are alive!” Cried Starfire.

“We’re live and kicking honey!” Said Bumblebee.

“And we’re here to make you pay for everything you’ve done!” Yelled Cyborg, releasing his Sonic Cannon.

Slade and the apprentices got into fighting stance. “TITANS! GO!” Yelled Cyborg.

Then the final fight…was on!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, the guys are here and are ready to kick some Slade butt! I guess you guys already know what’s coming. It’s Slade and the apprentices vs. the Titans…next time.
Read & Review please.