Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ The Incredible Beast ❯ Wrap it up ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

EPILOUGE
 
It was nighttime… and it finally stopped raining outside, but all the other Titans were just sitting the lounge starring at the screen, into Beast-Boy's bedroom.
 
“Ya' think he's sick…?” Cyborg asked.
 
“He has to be…” said Raven “He's so quiet in there.”
 
Ever since late morning, Beast-Boy had been in his room all day long, going off on that typewriter. Terra and Starfire were the most worried. Terra had never seen him so concentrated at anything since their days in high school…
 
Starfire, however… “I fear that some evil force his posed our friend.” she cried, “Forcing him to do work of ill-fortune and eventually turn him against us…?”
 
Robin calmed his wife down, “Actually Star… he's just wiring as story.”
 
“Perhaps we should consider a diagnostic procedure for his condition?” Copy-Cat suggested.
 
 
Beast-Boy was just finishing up the very last page of his story. “Dude… I actually did it…” he said to himself. He amazed that he written a story that large in only one day.
 
It just went to show what you could do if you really worked at it. Now that he was finished, and the last page did put him in a sort of mood. He left his room, into he lounge…
 
The others quickly shut off the monitor and played it dumb, going back to their own activities. Beast-Boy walked into the lounge, and gave his legs and arms a well needed stretch. “Ahh…”
 
And then he marched right over to Terra, “Beast-Boy…?” his wife asked, but before she knew it, he had dipped her back and kissed her passionately. Much to the other Titans confusion…
 
“How about a little trip to the love nest?” Beast-Boy whispered into Terra's ear. Terra smiled cheekily, and let her husband scoop her up in his arms and carry her to his bed room where he and Terra rocked the night…
 
The other Titans could tell, “Naah…!”
 
Beast-Boy was going to be just fine.